Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Shop Talk
Forum List
All Recent Posts
Petro Auctions Now
Google within Oldgas.com
How to Register
More "How To" Help
Who's Online
81 registered (Bass Master, garagejunkie, Rjhart123, old&rusty, Rabbitman, s10truck, Jamie P, norwich, Cold Pizza, K W FRITH, 1PetroFan, Steve C., dgklink, wocopep, THERMOMAN, pumpdoc, joseschopshop, mapper, DWSheffer, WayneH, ironheadtom, AZ_66_Native, Old Racer, 63shelby, Oilcanman87, SandPCollector, frankpl, dundign, Jwsloop19, Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave, warriorgas, savex, pkhammer, Chudock, Xman4444, Bob Richards, indiananationals, dane421, shotts, Dave Richey, archer2, 5 quart, Todd68, Scott Baselt, mattthegasman, Derbygasman, ricesrides, 48chief, TC, Tico man, indymike500, wolf1980, Vernski, Catauladave, cig31, Kuriso, Nucky, MDQG, Sinclair1951, herns, Tankar, LOWright, richlube, WJHcurator, JORECO, oldnfuelish, petropumps, Craig Osbeck, fleetcmat, marky, 57-Chevy, Robert's Relics, CDN67427, Tbirdgas, JimT, Bluefox, oletymy, 4 invisible), 379 Guests and 29 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome New Members
New from Jacksonville Florida
by don carlson
Fri Oct 02 2015 09:55 PM
New interest
by Kylekarrar
Wed Sep 30 2015 11:41 PM
greetings from manitoba canada
by jsg
Tue Sep 29 2015 04:18 AM
New Oz Collector here :)
by waxfan82
Mon Sep 28 2015 11:25 AM
new guy to oil and gas collecting.
by suregrip
Mon Sep 28 2015 08:58 AM
Newest Members
dhaseley, Big Jer, ColoradoGreg, Markswa, Glen1259
16740 Registered Users
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
22 minutes 54 seconds ago Trackside Gasoline globe by s10truck

Trackside Regular Gasoline SINGLE lens globe. ONE original lens on wide body glass. $725.00 Buyer picks-up or pays for shipping.

15 Views · 0 Comments
25 minutes 32 seconds ago Speed 98 globe by s10truck

Speed 98 globe. Two original lenses on capco plastic body. $550.00 Buyer picks-up or pays for shipping.

15 Views · 0 Comments
27 minutes 17 seconds ago Buffalo Gasoline globe by s10truck

Buffalo Premium Gasoline globe. Two original lenses on wide body glass. $775.00 Buyer picks-up or pays for shipping.

19 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 02:08 PM Wayne 851 Pump Question. Please Help!! by Jolly-John

Hi, Gang. I disassembled a Wayne 851 clockface pump about twenty years ago. Now, it's time to put it back together. I have a question about the electrical pipe conduit pieces inside the pump.

In my photos below, I know that conduit "A" and conduit "B" definitely came from inside my Wayne 851. However, I'm unsure about conduit "C". This piece is about 24" long, and has the blue tape on the ends in the photos.

Can someone please comment on conduit "C"? Is it from a Wayne 851? And generally speaking, where does fit? THANK YOU very much for any help. John

25 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 11:16 AM Lighted Cooper Tires Hanging Sign. Very Good Cond. by Jolly-John

have this illuminated Cooper Tire sign for sale. Two-sided. It is in very good condition. This size sign can be easily shipped.

From my research, I believe it is a late 1970's vintage Cooper piece. This sign displays well, whether lit or unlit. It is 36" long by 12" high by 3-1/4 wide. The graphics on both sides are clean, and free of any issues. The aluminum sign case is straight. The interior florescent lighting works properly. Both of the hanging loops on the top of the sign are in place.

NOTE: I had trouble photographing the sign, when illuminated, with all the lights off in the room. Somehow, the sign light and color density seemed to "fool" the automatic exposure eye in my camera. I can guarantee you that both sides of the sign look great, when lit up...no hot spots, and good lighting all the way to all four edges of the sign faces. Also, disregard all of the reflections shown in my photos. The sign faces both look very good.

The price is $190, plus the shipping and insurance. Your personal or business check, or a money order all work fine for payment. Thanks for looking. John

98 Views · 1 Comments
Today at 11:10 AM MUTUAL Ethyl Gas Globe. Very Good Condition. by Jolly-John

I have a very good condition, Mutual Ethyl Gas Pump Globe available. Both lenses display very well, with no paper marks or other issues. The CAPCO plastic body is also in good shape.

NOTE: Please disregard the white spots by the "M" and the "U" in the photos. Those are from the camera flash, and are not on the lenses.

The price is $425, plus shipping. Thanks for looking. John

72 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 11:03 AM 1932 SHELL Metalcraft Toy Delivery Truck. All Orig by Jolly-John

This SHELL delivery truck is an all-original, 1932 Metalcraft toy. It has original paint, tires, and SHELL graphics. No dents or issues...but definitely played with some. It has that great early 1930's truck look, and displays well.

This truck measures 12-1/2" long by 4-1/8" wide. All four tires are embossed with the "Goodrich Silvertown" logo. The truck comes with four red wood barrels, which I added for display. Six Shell Motor Oil barrels originally came with this truck back in 1932. Those have been reproduced, and cost less than $30 for the set of six. I simply never got around to purchasing them.

The price on this SHELL Metalcraft Truck is $250, plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

92 Views · 2 Comments
Today at 10:32 AM NOS EN-AR-CO Visor Thermometer/Oil Change Reminder by Jolly-John

Please excuse the slightly out-of-focus photo. This is an NOS En-Ar-Co oil change reminder/thermometer. Features the En-Ar-Co boy with slate. It is designed to pin to the visor of an old car or truck. Excellent condition front and back. Good graphics and color. The mercury in the thermometer is pegged (I haven't tried to shake it down). Measures 2-9/16" high by 1-3/4" wide.

The price is $44, INCLUDING the U.S. shipping. I will send it in a very small box for protection. Your personal or business check, or a money order are welcomed for payment. Thanks for looking. John

62 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 10:18 AM Signal and Conoco by 5 quart

Little Giant of Signal Hill -- history of Signal Oil---25.00 incl shipping in USA-great history-- lots of pics-- over 250 pages-
Conoco 125 years of Oil-- 275 pages- great history of hobby
25.00 Shipped in USA lots pics-- Old stations-- refineries- products etc More books etc at www.oilnspeed.com

72 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 10:45 PM Reproduction Sign Poles by luke637638

I just wanted to clarify some misinformation about my sign poles.
All of my sign poles have been designed and made by my immediate family locally here in SoCal. We have gone to great expense in mot only the Cad design and redesigns, but also in the large industrial shop, the laser cutter, not to mention assembly and welding. These sign poles are not only made in the highest quality of metal and hardware, but the highest quality of assembly and welding. We have tested the sign poles in regards to high winds, etch, and these poles will stand the test of time equal to, if not better than, the original poles. My signs have never been designed or manufactured by anyone other than my family, in our local area in SoCal.
Also, we have a fleet of F-550 heavy duty bucket trucks that we offer free of charge to all of our local customers to install their sign, taking the hassle off of their shoulders. We also provide, free of charge, specs on creating their pad/foundation to mount the pole on. We advise what rebar to use, what cement is most recommended for strength and durability, as well as the bolts to secure the pole to the concrete pad. We do not charge for this.
Many customers are collectors that need help with the installation, but do not have the equipment. We gladly offer these services free of charge so anybody who wants to buy a sign pole can easily purchase and install it.
We also offer custom specs for paint and/or powder coating.
I absolutely love the people that I have been privileged enough to meet in my life, and to me that is more valuable than the all-mighty dollar.
I would also remind everyone that I come from a long line of 'pickers' as far back as my great-grandfather, who was a Vice President for Kodak. More recent were both of my parents, my Mother and Father. My mother was more than just a beauty queen, she would roll her sleeves up and pick in most places regular people would not even consider picking.
The Picker Chick

126 Views · 0 Comments
Petro Recent Posts
The picker chick...
by Rabbitman
Sun Oct 04 2015 04:10 PM
Trackside Gasoline globe
by s10truck
Sun Oct 04 2015 03:53 PM
Speed 98 globe
by s10truck
Sun Oct 04 2015 03:50 PM
Buffalo Gasoline globe
by s10truck
Sun Oct 04 2015 03:49 PM
Authentic?? Texaco Diesel L PPP
by Craig Osbeck
Sun Oct 04 2015 02:28 PM
Canadian Clearvision gas pump
by Craig Osbeck
Sun Oct 04 2015 02:22 PM
Wayne 851 Pump Question. Please Help!!
by Jolly-John
Sun Oct 04 2015 02:08 PM
1932 SHELL Metalcraft Toy Delivery Truck. All Orig
by djhubba
Sun Oct 04 2015 02:00 PM
Lighted Cooper Tires Hanging Sign. Very Good Cond.
by WayneH
Sun Oct 04 2015 01:27 PM
Eco Harp and Covers
by ECOman
Sun Oct 04 2015 01:18 PM
Green porcilain light fixture- 12"
by It's for sale
Sun Oct 04 2015 12:52 PM
SOHIO Quart Glass Oil Bottle and Spout. Excellent.
by Jolly-John
Sun Oct 04 2015 11:42 AM
Gas Station Albums
More like this

Petro Sign Gallery
sinclair 16"
Rocket motor oil
Porcelain Goodyear Motorcycle Tires Flange
Gas Pump Gallery
Guarantee Liquid Measure Visible Pump
Tokheim Interceptor
Members Picture Gallery