Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Shop Talk
Forum List
All Recent Posts
Petro Auctions Now
Google within Oldgas.com
How to Register
More "How To" Help
Who's Online
11 registered (67Chev4X4, dfranchi, huskybob, Chryco, Derbygasman, Bob Richards, BULLITT65, Overworkeddad, Tankar, MATT ALVAREZ, Gasman84470), 580 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome New Members
New Member from East TN
by Sam B
Mon Aug 29 2016 11:03 PM
Newbie from SW Missouri
by Mahyday
Mon Aug 29 2016 08:11 PM
parking meaters
by donb
Sun Aug 28 2016 06:38 PM
New member Great Bend PA
by Dreamy
Sat Aug 27 2016 09:25 AM
Hello from Texas
by Safetyman
Wed Aug 24 2016 01:54 PM
Newest Members
gfree, Sam B, Mahyday, 57 Bronze, youngstown
17532 Registered Users
Yesterday at 10:50 PM Mobilfuel diesel gas pump plates by MATT ALVAREZ

I am offering one of these two West Coast Mobilfuel diesel pump plates for sale. They are both priced and after one sells the other will no longer be for sale. Check or money order. Willing to do paypal if fees are covered.

The nicer one $900.00

The other one $700.00

25 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 10:23 PM WTB Bennett 756 parts by Burtuckyboy

Hey guys i picked up a crusty Bennett 756 thats missing lower side skin electrical panel, access door and 3 door hinges. Not restoring it. Just going to light it up and put it in front of my girlfriend/landlords garage, so I'd like to find the parts rusted/dinged. May be interested in one original ad glass and rough pump plate too. Please PM with whats available. Body of pump has zero paint left and door is red. Thanks...

8 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 09:18 PM Gate valve handle by takitez

I'm looking for a gate valve handle for a visible pump like the one in the picture below if anyone has one PM me. Thanks

21 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 09:09 PM Station Attendant/Auto Dealer Mechanic HAT TOPPERS by Jolly-John

I have six gas station attendant/car dealer hat toppers available. Some are NOS. They are for sale as a group. These are just the toppers, and do not include any frames. NOTE: All of these toppers are the proper height, in order to accept an oil company or car maker patch in the front. I simply didn't puff all of these toppers up before taking the photos.

1. DeSoto/Plymouth logo patch topper. Gray striped pattern cloth. One mended hole in the very top surface. Also, some spots from use here and there. I have not done any cleaning. Presents very well. (two photos)

2. NOS dark blue topper, with the stripe pattern in the material. I believe this one is correct for a Standard attendant's hat. No problems to note. (one photo)

3. NOS very dark blue topper. No stripe pattern in the material. No problems to note. (one photo)

4. Lighter blue topper. No stripe pattern in the material. Mended small hole and general wear on the very top surface. (one photo)

5. NOS off-white topper, with stripe pattern in the material. Has a few small spots on it, that I have not tried to remove. (one photo)

6. NOS off-white topper, with the stripe pattern in the material. Has quite a few spots on it. I have not attempted to do any cleaning. (one photo)

The price is $125 for this group of six hat toppers. Shipping is additional. Your personal check, or a money order are welcomed. Thanks.

58 Views · 1 Comments
Yesterday at 09:01 PM Stationlighter!!!!!!!! by K W FRITH

I find myself in need of a stationlighter for a Tokheim 39. I would like to find a nice clean example with some patina on it. Will pay more than its worth for the right piece!
Someone from out east had contacted me about one last week when I didn't need one, and I didn't write down his name, and my feeble old brain doesn't remember who it was! LOL

(hope he reads this)

Thanks--KEVIN

39 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 08:17 PM 8" x 12" TEXACO SKY CHIEF Pump Plate. Very Nice. by Jolly-John

This is a very presentable, "small" TEXACO SKY CHIEF pump plate. It is the 8" x 12" size, and is dated 3/40. I personally removed this one off a Texaco pump about 35 years ago. There is still some silver paint from a pump repaint job on the back of the sign.

This pump plate has very good gloss, and no touch-ups. There are a few minor surface scratches that are very hard to see (and photograph). Note the chip in the green to the right of the middle right grommet. There is also a minor "flea bite" chip in the green, a few inches to the left of the middle right grommet. There is some minor chipping in the black around the lower left grommet, and a little discoloration in the black around the lower right grommet.

Overall, this is a very nice example of this hard-to-find TEXACO pump plate. The price is $575, plus the actual cost of shipping and insurance. Your personal check or a money order are welcomed for payment. Thanks for looking. John

110 Views · 3 Comments
Yesterday at 07:55 PM For_Sale_with_Prices_Thread by henlovestoys

Could someone please shed some light on this thread?

All I see is R, followed by V & then "sweet" & then "SOLD" ... confused

http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=664507&gonew=1#UNREAD

112 Views · 2 Comments
Yesterday at 06:53 PM HAVOLINE very early tin tacker sign pre-Texaco by Steve in New Mex

Here we have a very early pre-Texaco Havoline embossed tin tacker sign. It measures 9" x 19". It has some rough edges and the back is rusty (surface rust, not eaten through) and it even has a bit of gloss.
The slogan "It makes a diffrence" can be found in corresponding magazine ads from the 1920s; this is a very old, original sign.

$250 shipped in the US or $230 picked up in Albuq.NM

I do not charge you a fee to use Pay Pal as that is a direct violation of the Pay Pal user agreement. I've noticed on some sites that obligation is honored more in the breach than in the observance.

505 828 2165
sosuttle@aol.com (I rarely think to check PM)

“No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the greater part of the members are poor and miserable.” - Adam Smith

113 Views · 1 Comments
Yesterday at 06:22 PM VISIBLE GAS PUMP DRAIN BACK by herns

Off of 1 of my Wayne visibles. $65 shipped.

95 Views · 1 Comments
Yesterday at 02:06 PM Mobil gas pump and other stuff on ebay now by Craig Osbeck

Have some stuff on ebay if anyone is interested. One of the auctions is 331953693420.

52 Views · 0 Comments
Petro Recent Posts
R
by BULLITT65
Today at 12:50 AM
Boise, Idaho to anywhere closer to me!
by Gasman84470
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Mobilfuel diesel gas pump plates
by MATT ALVAREZ
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
WTB Bennett 756 parts
by Burtuckyboy
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Bennett 76 Top
by MATT ALVAREZ
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
HAVOLINE very early tin tacker sign pre-Texaco
by advertologist
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
8" x 12" TEXACO SKY CHIEF Pump Plate. Very Nice.
by advertologist
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
Gate valve handle
by takitez
Yesterday at 09:18 PM
Station Attendant/Auto Dealer Mechanic HAT TOPPERS
by Jolly-John
Yesterday at 09:15 PM
For_Sale_with_Prices
_Thread

by henlovestoys
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
Globe Gasoline Sign Question - Real or Not?
by JimT
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
Stationlighter!!!!!!
!!

by K W FRITH
Yesterday at 09:01 PM
Gas Station Albums
More like this
Sinclair Aircraft

Sinclair Aircraft

Petro Sign Gallery
Sinclair pole sign