Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Shop Talk
Forum List
All Recent Posts
Petro Auctions Now
Google within Oldgas.com
How to Register
More "How To" Help
Who's Online
95 registered (garagejunkie, AbusedRage, blacktee, Wes Maxwell, SDsignman, chuck harders, bagged1961, Ryan Underthun, trifiver, ABCTrip, Dave9340, Steve C., Keystone Gas Man, Skychiefer, Young's Union, hotroddeuce, big blazer, Scott Shipers, Southtx, BlkAngus, gmc, Gearling, Mattgas, Catauladave, CDN67427, Oil King, KIP, Sinclair Dino, Rjhart123, Done4, minuteman, huskybob, 77859charliey, AZ_66_Native, TheGriffin, Gasman84470, eric grinder, olddutchgas, richlube, Wowabunga, krupp13, K W FRITH, Maxgas, BryceG, redindianguy, Paul Bell, st.rod, MDQG, mrcavalcade, SignCouple21411, fast66, cubbybear2004, coltex, Cold Pizza, mcguffeyd1, nochevys, Petro 2013, Utah Gas, Stevo, gasmansgp, Newpumpguy71, Neil Gerrard, herns, gaspumpdon, ROCCO2, bwfergus, Petroholic, It's for sale, Walt K, vwbusjukie, dundign, SWABBY, Craig Osbeck, Stu K., archer2, T-way, intagas, gatorgaspumps, Gas Pump Rob, Oldgas, sterling P., JEFFSAUTOMOBILIA, likeitall, lubeoilman, muntzman, Stingray, Jamie P, Big B1, J, Micieli, 1965CHPCSP, 5 invisible), 227 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome New Members
5 Gallon Garauntee Liquid Measure w/External Pump!
by Gearling
Thu Sep 03 2015 09:46 AM
Noob
by Gearling
Wed Sep 02 2015 10:37 PM
New in Nebraska
by Mitch1967
Tue Sep 01 2015 01:59 PM
Newbie with Polly Gas Sign
by Russ Taft
Tue Sep 01 2015 12:18 AM
New From Wyoming
by WY ME
Mon Aug 31 2015 07:56 PM
Newest Members
Gearling, burnout, Wally380, MCG, Gulf1972
16667 Registered Users
49 minutes 7 seconds ago Penn Drake 1 Qt can by coltex

Here is a nice Penn Drake quart can. The lid has been cut out, but overall very nice condition.

$35 plus s/h/i. I sell in order of PM. Thank you.

24 Views · 0 Comments
51 minutes 35 seconds ago Tokheim 39 Door Hinges by cubbybear2004

Hi!

I'm wondering if a door hinge off of a Tokheim 39 short are the same for a Tokheim 39 tall? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

6 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 06:30 AM Texaco Station Discovery by ABCTrip

So my wife is on the way to work Wednesday and notices this building being remodeled (pretty sure im keeping her forever). I was blown away by what was hiding under the nasty, old sheetmetal and brick facade. Texaco porcelain station panels in nice, original condition. The building was several things through the years, most recently a Merita Bread thrift store. I have turned around in this parking lot a thousand times and never guessed it was a station. We were able to make a deal to remove all of the panels and help with the clean up. That is Ralph S.(poleman) in the photos having a blast uncovering the panels and Coca-Cola sign that was above the windows. Never thought we would run across anything like this. Glad the boys doing the tear out didnt destroy everything and we got there in time. The only bad part is we now have a TON of cleaning to do. Be sure to check the Photobucket link for more photos and enjoy.

We would be very interested if anyone has any of the green plastic Marfak Lubrication and Washing letters, that would have been above the doors.

http://s975.photobucket.com/user/abctrip/library/Texaco%20Porcelain%20Station

67 Views · 2 Comments
Yesterday at 07:50 PM eco air meter by squick

anyone interested in an ECO 97 wallmount air meter, It is in great shape, new automotive red paint, new chrome. I am waiting for a new faceplate. I live in Canada and the air meter is in kpa not PSI, looks the same but some were converted, still same three hole faceplate. It can be converted back, I haven't posted pictures as it is still apart but can send some if anyone is interested, I can bring it to Hershey, 1000 US dollars will buy it Thanks

214 Views · 2 Comments
Yesterday at 06:14 PM Picked up some Mobil today by Old Racer

Picked up a few nice signs and a globe today.

163 Views · 5 Comments
Yesterday at 05:10 PM SKELLY BANNER by PlainBroke

Here's one that you don't see everyday. Looking to sell but not sure what to ask so open to offers.

Measures 44" X 72" - canvas material.

Does have some water damage on the edges as shown in the pictures.

PM if interested.

87 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 03:21 PM Regional Question by Viking1

Hello all. I have a question to ask all of you Gas Pump guys out there: Is it easier to find and purchase the "classic" old retail pumps in the Midwest area, than, say, the Southern states? The reason I am asking is I currently work in the Savannah, GA area, and the hobby seems almost non-existent here, with hardly any pumps to be found locally. I see many pumps online for sale in the Central USA. I have done well finding some old farm pumps here (which I enjoy very much), but that's about it.

By contrast, I met an Antiques dealer in a small town close by that says he takes all of his Gas and Oil related antiques up to the Northern states because he can get "double the price" up there. He doesn't even bother trying to sell down here.

Just wondering if anyone else has any comments, or has similar observations.

Thanks for your input!

Eric

254 Views · 7 Comments
Yesterday at 02:49 PM Rio Grande 2 piece porcelain Strip Sign by neonhighway

2 piece double sided porcelain sign in overall great shape with great color and gloss

10 ft overall with one piece being 8ft and other 2ft

$2500

No Paypal:
Check or money order thanks

or delivery to Fred Stokes gas bash on the 19th of Sept

Please email if you would like more or better photos

559 730-8777
robertvangilder@comcast.net

262 Views · 1 Comments
Yesterday at 02:22 PM Zeroline / Chevron Aviation Porcelain Signs by neonhighway

Would like to sell as pair for 7k with insured shipping or delivery to Fred Stokes gas bash on the 19th of Sept

Chevron is 22 1/2 inches across
Zerolene is 24 inches across

Both of these signs came from a Standard oil employee in the Sacramento area

Super color and gloss on both signs with the Chevron aviation having a very small chip on bottom edge as seen

Zerolene has a chip by the bottom of the bear and a couple of edge chips as seen

No Paypal:
Check or money order thanks

Before you ask if i will not separate at this time. thanks

Please email if you would like more or better photos

559 730-8777
robertvangilder@comcast.net

192 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 02:15 PM Gas pump meter sides who lots of them by Craig Osbeck

Got a bunch here and want them to go. Will put into a priority shipping box at the $15.00 price and I believe they will all fit. $100.00 plus shipping 40 pieces I believe.

167 Views · 0 Comments
Petro Recent Posts
Buyer beware...
by Wes Maxwell
Thu Sep 03 2015 10:06 AM
Regional Question
by TheGriffin
Thu Sep 03 2015 09:37 AM
Penn Drake 1 Qt can
by coltex
Thu Sep 03 2015 09:20 AM
Tokheim 39 Door Hinges
by cubbybear2004
Thu Sep 03 2015 09:18 AM
Been watching these pumps for twelve years........
by Petroholic
Thu Sep 03 2015 08:53 AM
Canadian Double vulcanizer blue cylinders
by Craig Osbeck
Thu Sep 03 2015 08:40 AM
Texaco Station Discovery
by Keystone Gas Man
Thu Sep 03 2015 08:27 AM
Wayne 500 series
by Ryan Underthun
Thu Sep 03 2015 07:47 AM
RED INDIAN OIL CAN - MCCOLL-FRONTENAC