Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Shop Talk
Forum List
All Recent Posts
Petro Auctions Now
Google within Oldgas.com
How to Register
More "How To" Help
Who's Online
128 registered (JUNK KING, johninlongview, Xman4444, hotroddeuce, goodgulf, Dave9340, Sinclair Dino, 42packard, Ricker, Chudock, Newpumpguy71, frankpl, norwich, 60wayne, archer2, Ryan Underthun, CDN67427, lubeoilman, Shotzy13, nam5072, NateS, cig31, bagged1961, jbrooks, grabber, Fasturn402, thermoman, henlovestoys, BryceG, junior25, jrsironworks, Rabbitman, mikey, JimT, src, whiteflash, j0eyjuice, jwood7, am4tide, natessrs, indymike500, al8apex, sandman325, richlube, LC 336, RandyM, minuteman, AntG, Tbirdgas, Ragnova, oldpumper, Cold Pizza, katfsh, wolf1980, warriorgas, Let er' Buck, vintagecar, Tico man, K W FRITH, RARIN TO GO, PlainBroke, trifiver, hotrodhudson48, Tod, Watchdog9, Bluefox, Loyd Pierce, dundign, gaspumpg, mr ford, garagejunkie, gaspumpfrank, John Huff, aquatic, Nucky, MDQG, Catauladave, luminor89, skyrocket, 1965CHPCSP, r-man, Tazz, SandPCollector, hri_2008, Savinsam, ROCCO2, pickurt, ctownson, G Jones, Big Tex, dragracer1968, savex, SoDakSpeed, olderthandirt, ponyboy79, mrcavalcade, Scott Baselt, notsoHusky, T-way, Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave, buzzy56, J.E.Radebaugh, collectsocony, carsdwl11, Utah Gas, texczech, pollyman, Perdue31, Ryan Moore, huskybob, Texas Dave, shaunhiggins, wocopep, gatorgaspumps, fast66, mattthegasman, shaun, 5 quart, Nigel, s10truck, 8 invisible), 245 Guests and 29 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome New Members
Official New Guy Introduction
by Senorx
Wed Nov 19 2014 09:20 AM
New Guy
by wags
Fri Nov 14 2014 11:47 AM
New guy from Fremont Ohio
by Tod
Wed Nov 12 2014 10:41 AM
New member Texas
by Arrington
Wed Nov 12 2014 07:22 AM
New member from SoCal
by davidR
Sun Nov 09 2014 09:34 PM
Newest Members
pcr, texczech, 61 pan, Trevor, chad43739
16035 Registered Users
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Today at 10:28 AM Tire and Battery porcelain sign by texacokie

The guy I got these from said they came from a Skelly station in Tulsa. They are HEAVY and approximately 99 inches long each. I would like these to be picked up.

42 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 10:02 AM BA double sided porcelain sign by texacokie

The size of the sign is 33 x 30 still has a great shine to it.

525.00 shipped in the lower 48

40 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 09:24 AM Turkey Run Daytona Beach Speedway FL. by 60wayne

Anyone going to be at the Turkey Run Nov 27-30 ?

I plan to be there with a few things on Friday and part of Saturday in the red field row 90 space 4067.

If your going and buy a pump or something, I will probably have room in my van to haul to Va. or even to Boston Ma.

Hope to get a few pictures of the show to post as well.

23 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 09:08 AM Brass Polishing by Texas Dave

Does anyone have a person or business recommendation to get some brass nozzles and a brass G&B gate valve polished?
Thanks!

45 Views · 2 Comments
Today at 08:09 AM driveway bell w/ hose & plug complete and working by johninlongview

$65 plus shipping.

83 Views · 1 Comments
Today at 03:57 AM Then & Now, Babylon N.Y. by Steve C.

"Monty's" signs still on the roof. Looks like neon.
Looks like an M&S 80 off to the right in the "then" pic. What would have been being sold off to the side like that? Kerosene?

112 Views · 1 Comments
Today at 03:55 AM THE 12 DAYS OF DBs CHRISTMAS by Jack Sim

I believe that midnight on the 13th of December would be the first day of the DB 12 days of Christmas.

On that day, make your posts: "On the 12 day of Christmas DB gave to me...(didn't give to me)....you finish it, make it as funniest as possible. Don't worry about us getting two requests, we'll answer both of them. Try and spread them out during the full 12 days of the week.

Keep this is mind, this is to come from our hearts, it doesn't have to rhyme. And if you knew DB as I did, it doesn't have to be serious, remember DB was always one of the first to post a stupid answer to what was a stupid request.

I will try and reply and answer and question that you present, and will also keep the thread going.

Maybe it should state above "On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,"" but what we are trying to say is that on the first day of Christmas DB gave to all of us.......... "I"ll provide the stupid answers where necessary.

Since DB had quirky ways of collecting, It is OK to make a remark about them, but this is to be a tribute to a great man who not only left a great collection, but one who accumulated a great deal of information and was willing to share it. So around mid-night here in the mid-west I will post "ON THE 12TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS OUR TRUE LOVE (DB) GAVE TO US A ........ (you fill in with your stories or correspondence, (I'll try and keep up with the smart/funny remarks, it they feel necessary.

Even if you were the blunt of one of DBs many quotes, chime in. His remarks were all in fun, so let us respect them as such.

MIDNIGHT THE 13th OF DECEMBER WE WILL START. AM ALSO GOING TO POST THIS AS A SEPERATE POST IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTION.

Jack Sim

90 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 11:07 PM Bennett 646 Gas Pump Original B-A 98 I need a door by Trevor

Just hoping someone out there has a Bennett 646 gas pump for parts, I have an original B-A 98 gas pump and just hoping to score a white door that shows some age. Any help is greatly appreciated.

31 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 09:41 PM Hung Eagle by djhubba

Finally got a cool bracket for my 30" DSP White Eagle sign and hung her tonight. It has a little touch up here and there but its not too common of a sign and I got into right. I gotta tell you how much i hate getting up on a 18 foot tall wooden ladder..i don't dig heights and hanging this sign was a lil stressful, but my love of displaying cool signs trumped my fear just long enough to get the job done. I have to go rest now..LOL

198 Views · 7 Comments
Yesterday at 09:04 PM Texaco Red Telephone Gas Pump by Big Tex

$40 or make offer. Checks accepted. 3% added for Paypal.

Excellent condition - It works!!
Near Mint Texaco Corded Gas Pump Telephone
Includes the original coiled wall cord for plugging it in.
Measures approx. 9 1/4" tall and 3" diameter at the base.
No broken parts.

192 Views · 0 Comments
Petro Recent Posts
Bowser 595-C Gas Pump for Sale
by jbrooks
14 minutes 25 seconds ago
Metal Quart Oil Cans For Sale
by mikey
20 minutes 0 seconds ago
Brass Polishing
by Rabbitman
22 minutes 57 seconds ago
Tire and Battery porcelain sign
by texacokie
Today at 10:28 AM
Hung Eagle
by luminor89
Today at 10:26 AM
harley davidson rocker can
by advertologist
Today at 10:18 AM
BA double sided porcelain sign
by texacokie
Today at 10:02 AM
Turkey Run Daytona Beach Fl. to Va. to Boston Ma.
by 60wayne
Today at 09:43 AM
Turkey Run Daytona Beach Speedway FL.
by 60wayne
Today at 09:24 AM
Gas pump ID
by Craig Osbeck
Today at 09:24 AM
Wayne 60 - Narrow vs. Wide
by Huskerscott
Today at 09:07 AM
3 Small Metal Signs $95.00 Shipped.