Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Shop Talk
Forum List
All Recent Posts
Petro Auctions Now
Google within Oldgas.com
How to Register
More "How To" Help
Who's Online
94 registered (It's for sale, powerlube, J.E.Radebaugh, pumpdoc, Big Block Cat, Done4, John W, TJammer, hawkike, Miketx, dundign, Keystone Gas Man, skellyguy, Route66Ron, 77859charliey, ABCTrip, Dave Richey, 63shelby, Oldgas, Stu K., savagedesign, intagas, SandPCollector, huskybob, Awd, Mustang_MJ, hotroddeuce, Danthepontiacman, keithia, herns, muntzman, MrBelvedere2, AllenBrown82, richlube, hancock-oil, gasgeezer, Johnay, gasmansgp, souperhigh, bagged1961, Jack Sim, Catauladave, Bass Master, 48chief, floridabob, Ted Matthews, 850man, gatorgaspumps, dgklink, Steve C., rustybuttrusty, cig31, Jamie P, Mattgas, Blair Underwood, Sinclair Dino, Scott Shipers, H1HUMMER, Skychiefer, ironheadtom, PlainBroke, blacktee, s10truck, indymike500, J, Micieli, K W FRITH, Bob Richards, sterling P., junknjohn, Wes Maxwell, 72Scamp, tbuckles, trifiver, Tunk-Z28, 1PetroFan, clarkin, BryceG, Tom R., takitez, petro & rodz, savex, oldergas, coltex, BobbyT, lotsakegs, 9 invisible), 310 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome New Members
New member from maryland
by savagedesign
Tue Nov 24 2015 08:57 PM
New member from Wisconsin
by Doug..
Sun Nov 22 2015 03:33 PM
new member! greetings!
by ritco
Fri Nov 20 2015 11:12 PM
New Member Hello!
by Carguy68
Fri Nov 20 2015 08:44 PM
New member from mn
by D-xoil59
Wed Nov 18 2015 08:15 PM
Newest Members
A1 Parts, bamaboy813, Ghoste, keen, triumph
16891 Registered Users
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Today at 03:59 PM latest Texaco finds by John W

Picked up a few cool Texaco pieces to add to my backyard Texaco station. An original back - lit clock that keeps excellent time and a Texaco first aid box. I had not seen one of these before. This is not a decal but painted into the finish...

37 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 03:46 PM Tokheim 36 Glass Top Locating Spring Brackets by tbuckles

I took these off a rough 36 I parted out. They mounted in the corners of the top cast plate. They need media blasted, one of the springs is broke. If anybody can use them for $47 shipped let me know.

46 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 02:52 PM Soco Ethyl Gasolene Lenses, NOS by coltex

Here is a pair of NOS, 13 1/2" Soco "Gasolene" ethyl Lenses. I bought them years ago from Butch and forgot where the company was from. They are in perfect condition and I haven't seen any around so I assume they are fairly rare. I like the colors and the spelling of the word "Gasolene".

$600 plus s/h/i. I sell in order of PM received. Thank you !!

55 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 02:44 PM Conoco and Texaco Globe Lenses by coltex

Here are a few globe lenses. All 13 1/2" in very nice condition. They all have great color and NO scratches. The Conoco Ethyl has a chip/flake on the left side 9 o'clock that does NOT go all the way through the lense but takes the frosting (paint) off the back. Both Conoco's are for plastic bodies and the body should cover most of the finger nail flake. The Texaco Diesel is for a gloss body (deep notches). I will be listing more lenses I found stashed away.

Conoco $250
Conoco ethyl $275
Texaco Diesel $350

Plus s/h/i. I sell in order of PM received. Thank you.

66 Views · 1 Comments
Today at 01:49 PM White Rose Porcelain banner sign sides for trade by muntzman

Canadian Oil Companies Ltd.(White Rose) had a 3 piece set of signs known as "banner signs" on most stations starting just after the war. The sets came two sizes, 8 foot gasoline and motor oil sides, with a one sided 3 foot round center, or 10 foot gasoline and motor oil sides with a 4 foot round center. The center round signs were one sided. A tough part to come by is also the hexagonal angle iron framework that went behind the round center section to hold it out so the side signs tucked behind it. If I have got any of the facts wrong Canadian Guys please correct me. I have included a picture of a complete set which is not for sale.

I have for trade an 8 foot motor oil side sign and a 10 foot gasoline side sign. Gasoline sign is VG+/NM- and the Motor Oil sign is VG-. Neither have any touch ups. I have also pictured a 4 foot White rose sign that is not from a banner set as it is 2 sided. It does have some touch ups that I have been planning to remove but can't find the time.

I am looking to trade for unusual North Star/ White rose signs and globes, Gutta Percha Rubber items with the dog, and Unusual Canadian porcelain signs in nice shape. Thanks

41 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 11:43 AM shoebox globe base and frame by clarkin

rough shape. metal is pitted, screws are broken off in the base. several layers of paint on the base including what looks like tydol green.

no cracks in the base that I can see.

would like $220 shipped to the lower US or offers?

100 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 09:29 AM Air scale-Early ECO/G&B internals by JimT

Hi- Im looking to buy (or trade for) just about any Air Scale parts-especially internal-complete or not. Also the early style ECO mechanisms. Thanks for looking.

36 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 09:20 AM Wtb 2 doors for GB 936 pump and 1 faceplate w-90 by Miketx

Would like original doors with glass if possible for GB 936

I have one door but it has more bonds than steel in it.

Also need one faceplate for a Wayne 90.

20 Views · 0 Comments
Today at 12:43 AM Fry Mae West Pump Mechanism by Gasoline George

Hi all,

does anyone have a pump mechanism for a Fry Mae West? My friend in Iowa would like to purchase the pump to complete a resto. Please drop me a PM and i can supply his details. Thanks in advance.

33 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 08:47 PM Iowa Gas New Schedule 2016 Like it or Not? by Mike M.

I got the new schedule for Iowa Gas 2016 and IMO Ron and John did a great job!!!

Wednesday August 3rd:
Registration 8am to 8pm
Exhibit hall move in 9am to noon (no set up or sales till 7pm)
Auction noon to 6 pm
7pm all set up and vending begins (outdoor - indoor - room)

Thursday August 4th:
Registration 8am - 4pm
All day vending (exhibit hall opens 8am)
Buffet 6pm followed by room vending

Friday August 5th:
All day vending (exhibit hall opens 8am)

I think it locks down the show and will make it better for planning and also lock down the vendors so that the newbies don't miss out on the swap meet!

What's everyone's thoughts?

119 Views · 0 Comments
Petro Recent Posts
25" Houston Gasoline single side :value:
by Oldgas
12 minutes 39 seconds ago
Oilzum and Gilmore cans
by MrBelvedere2
28 minutes 37 seconds ago
vendo visible add-on - value
by gasgeezer
29 minutes 23 seconds ago