Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Petroliana Discussion
57 minutes ago
http://www.greatglas.com

Great to deal with!
3 75 Read More
1 hour ago
That's interesting. Michelle Bianci sent me this message when I asked for a quote :
"Our trucks aren’t that tall , pump would need to be under 102”. Also the origin would have to have the glass cylinder off and boxed/packaged for us at pick up."
I'll give her a call this morning for clarification.
2 90 Read More
4 hours ago
Finished pump
9 1,728 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
6 hours ago
53 2,829 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
7 hours ago
$125 shipped for the three booklets, paper banner, full matchbook and road map
0 37 Read More
7 hours ago
One more .
10 414 Read More
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by buzzy56
Thanks for the effort and time you put into this video . Boy so much nice stuff out there in the west . We get used to seeing so much rusty gold in Michigan it is nice to see so many things in such great condition .

We are so spoiled out here! I work on cars for a living and being able to work on rust free cars that are 20 or thirty years old is such a blessing!

Rob
17 323 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
8 hours ago
Here's a link to a recent auction with some similar signs, although these signs had their frames and poles sold with them. There isn't a tremendous amount of value for the Ford signs because of the enormous size and limited ability to display. The more pictures of the different types of Ford signs you have, the better, as different styles might have different values. I'm actually looking for a replacement for my large "FORD" section, as a recent windstorm broke out that panel in my sign. Too bad your all the way out in North Dakota.

https://www.proxibid.com/Joe-R-Pyle...nt-catalog/143442?srch=&srchloc=true

https://www.proxibid.com/Art-Antiqu...d-Cars-with-pole/lotInformation/41837919

The "plastic-like" panels are made of a material called Lexan. The Standard oil sign would have more value if it wasn't so faded. "Plastic" or Lexan signs are growing in value, but are way behind the prices of porcelain signs, as a lot of collectors see little value in them or think of them as entry level. Also, with the Standard sign being so faded, it's unable to be restored. The flame section shown by itself probably has more value than the large sign pictured that it goes on.

The Champion spark plug cleaner you can find for sale at a large swap meet for $100-150.
1 122 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by Ricker
Well hell, put it in a bag of dirt and shake it up..there is no difference in the pic you posted and what the ebay dude has. That air valve hasn't changed in over 100 years
5 173 Read More
9 hours ago
It's an original neon sign, I didn't convert it or anything like that. Interestingly, the insulator holes are in "generic" locations so BFG originally could use different words on the same sign.
4 141 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
I am hoping to locate a glass tube for my Tokheim Lubester. Please see photos. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thanks!
Steve
0 38 Read More
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Sunoco and Phillips sold- have added dozens of pics of mopar cans to site at www.oilnspeed.com take a look- thanks don
2 348 Read More
Yesterday at 08:38 PM
i have one that says tide water
3 142 Read More
Yesterday at 08:02 PM
1600. Must be picked up,no delivery.
1 536 Read More
Yesterday at 06:50 PM
Consider trade for an oval DSP AAA sign.I have other gas/oil signs also for trade.

This LOS ANGELES SEATTLE MOTOR EXPRESS porcelain sign. is RARE,yes I said the R word!

15 " sign would have been mounted on a truck/tractor door.

"Note" camera flash.
0 55 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 02:58 PM
40 9,095 Read More
Yesterday at 02:58 PM
$500 shipped to lower 48. 18.5inx12in
0 204 Read More
Yesterday at 01:32 PM
Fordiana Series by Lorin Sorenson, All 6 books in the series.500.dollars,purchaser to pay packing and shipping.Have other books by Lorin,will list at a later date.
0 46 Read More
Yesterday at 12:56 PM
Great creativity and craftsmanship. Love the claw feet.
3 342 Read More
Yesterday at 12:54 PM
Thanks Dave. Good to know!
5 134 Read More
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
more pics
1 264 Read More

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved