Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Schwartz Pricer box inserts by 42packard @ 41 minutes 24 seconds ago

Still need a lot of help Anybody have anything? Jerry.............
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB phone booth parts by fleetcmat @ Today at 03:02 PM

My leads did not work out. still looking for parts. Thanks!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: MS or wayne 80 gas pump top cut outs by pumpdoc @ Today at 02:43 PM

Hi Craig. I was wondering if you ever seen any of those tops that Novaman was doing? There were none at the end of that thread. Did he get the metal studs in? Did you ever see one with plastic inserts installed? Huskybob listed a 2014 thread. Was won
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Camera Drones by K W FRITH @ Today at 01:27 PM

I'm considering buying a camera drone while all the holiday specials are available. I have come to the conclusion that I probably want a DJI Phantom 4 Pro, but there are so many options that I get easily confused? I don't want to buy something that
Jump to new posts Re: unknown gas globe help? by burl19 @ Today at 12:39 PM

Thanks all for help! Greatly appreciated!
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by rkmiller @ Today at 12:39 PM

I am with Jack. The pump is not "original" anymore, it has "patina". If you like "patina" then leave it. If you like how they looked "original" then restore it. Just another opinion!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Need A Computer For An Erie 53? by MATT ALVAREZ @ Today at 11:02 AM

Joe, I see it now. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Tydol Veedol qrts one price by Steven C. @ Today at 10:26 AM

Jump to new posts 6 Tydol Veedol qrts one price by Steven C. @ Today at 10:26 AM

all 6, $320 shipped. Paypal, you pay fee's. Or mail check. Pm's honored in order of receipt. Small diamond missing top lid. More pics upon request.
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Need A Computer For An Erie 53? by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 09:24 AM

Tried several times Joe, Your box is full last night and now.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Early Square Cans & Cities Service Smalls by BryceG @ Today at 09:16 AM

items end this Sunday night
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: OIL,GAS,& COAL HEATING POLE THERMOMETER by hawkike @ Today at 07:48 AM

Bump.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Previsible attachment by hornsrus @ Today at 07:23 AM

i have one of each not he same. charley
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Need A Computer For An Erie 53? by jkyocom @ Today at 07:18 AM

Matt, do you see pointers for the big wheels? The price wheel shelf is angled, not straight like a 1936 The ONLY 12" model that is made that way. Craig, send an email with your info please
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Need A Computer For An Erie 53? by mattthegasman @ Today at 05:34 AM

Sent email.
Jump to new posts Re: Southwest 90 pump top by johntxpumps @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Hey sir just curious if you still have the Southwest top
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser C111 visible gas pump by Summerland @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Thanks guys - I think we have a mixed breed puppy.
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser C111 visible gas pump by Summerland @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Thanks Craig - lots want the nozzle and holder but not for sale. Pump was free.
Jump to new posts Vintage 1960's Mobile Oil Metal Guide Map - Wester by Sarman47 @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Take a road trip back in time with this fabulous original 1960's metal Mobil Oil Guide Map showing distances and routes between select cities. This display was a handy tool for road travellers, long before GPS or the internet was available. Some fa
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Need A Computer For An Erie 53? by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

What is special about a Erie 53 computer. My Erie 53 computer looks like a normal 12 inch side totalizer. Mybe I didn`t notice something. There is two different styles of computer mounts. One hangs from the top by rods with some brackets on the botto
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Signal Pump by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

I've always had a passion for Signal. Back in the early 1950's my father would not take is truck to anybody but Eddie Gavello. He owned a Signal station on 35th ave in Oakland Ca.Once there I got a Coke out of the machine.Eddie was a great man. Very
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Need A Computer For An Erie 53? by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

PM sent, I would like to get it.
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season.
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Signal Pump by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Looks really good!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved