Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
1 hour ago
No I’ve never been there. Chris
7 179 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
I’m having trouble finding a lower front door panel for my GB 80. With Iowa Gas around the corner I’d love to locate one. Any condition or side considered.
Also needing a Bowser 585 red door for my sons pump. Needing the style with hinged door and the center bar to lock it down. Call or text pics to 402-984-9269. Thx!! Todd.
0 6 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
5 hours ago
picture ?
1 98 Read More
7 hours ago
You go to Iowa gas
7 179 Read More
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
7 hours ago
no red flags in sellers current/completed auctions- appears by picture to look old- seller describes item as original
what I'd do is ask seller if he guarantees item too be authentic, if he does then make a offer .. ... cool
2 25 Read More
7 hours ago
2 25 Read More
8 hours ago
Ebay item 253638886271 This one has me stumped ,mostly because I've never seen one this shape and without the crank handle cut out.

Thanks for your help.
2 25 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
Sent You pics on your cell did you recieve
1 32 Read More
Petroliana News
9 hours ago
I'll be there, always a great show!
4 96 Read More
Petroliana News
10 hours ago
Been their a few times and will be their this time .

Gene
4 96 Read More
10 hours ago
I have Two Chevron Light Boxes. These are the 5 foot outside signs and light both front and back. They missing the poles and the frame to hold the signs. I have the plastic Chevron signs and I also have price signs. Sorry no numbers. They are heavy and I am in Grants Pass, Oregon. I am unable to help with delivery or loading but 2 guys can handle it. Asking $100 for the boxes, two Chevron signs and two price signs. Could not get a picture to load but can text or email if you are interested.
Thank you and may our lives glorify GOD.
Michael
1 98 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
11 hours ago
Thank You Sir
2 111 Read More
11 hours ago
Here a re a couple more pictures. This thing is not going to get the best of me. I could stop and reassemble now, which would be fine for my intended purpose of yard art, but that would be giving up. Can't do that.
1 56 Read More
11 hours ago
I am restoring a G&B 177. The pump handle is frozen so I have tried to disassemble the pump mechanism from the pot. The cast iron ring has been removed but I cannot move the pump face. I am assuming it sits in a "race" and is corroded together with the cast pot.
I do not want to break the cast pot by being too rough on it. It looks like there has already been a bugger weld repair to the neck.
Any ideas to get this off? I am currently soaking the guts with ATF; previously I tried spraying PB Blaster. I don't think heat will work well as the pot is a huge heat sink.

I am not trying to make it functional but once restored, it would be nice to move the handle.
1 56 Read More
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
I have a nozzle identification section on my website, here is the address: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/pc-1.htm

Jack Skim
2 111 Read More
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Nice to meet ya Laroy!!
8 414 Read More
Yesterday at 08:12 PM
I went to see what was on the hose I removed from my Islander and is branded, but different. It was marked as such MOORE SPEC #57 MARK II(T).
6 201 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:05 PM
I have two of the plastic stars , can text pictures if you want. 989-277-1595 Todd. might be able too get a third star later.
3 127 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 06:52 PM
I've found some, but still looking for more...
3 127 Read More
Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 04:32 PM
welcome aboard .. ... cool
2 46 Read More
Yesterday at 04:19 PM
These also include the cast inner window frames
4 148 Read More
Yesterday at 04:18 PM
Still available
7 179 Read More
Yesterday at 04:17 PM
Bump to the top
5 931 Read More
Petroliana News
Yesterday at 04:01 PM
Great show....good people...I'll be there with some signs for sale
4 96 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 04:01 PM
Hello All,
Very nice day here in Hillsdale, MI......supposedly we are to have a few in a row with no rain. I'll believe it when the days are past!
I've been so busy at work that it's not registering much that we have a 3 day weekend ahead. I will hope the weekend weather is nice enough to enjoy, there again, we'll see.
Have a good day wherever you are,
Darin
3 58 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved