Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Sinclair Pump Plate by Savinsam @ Today at 02:20 PM

I have this one, 12" x 13 1/2". Nice colors, flat original. Chips around edges and on a couple of mounting holes. $160 shipped to lower 48. PM me if interested.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts New Member by Scodemach1 @ Today at 02:14 PM

Hello, New member from New York. I have a very small collection. I am starting a new project restoring a Martin Schwartz 80 gas pump.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 55 GALLON SHELL DRUM ANTIFREEZE by advertologist @ Today at 01:56 PM

that has too be one of the better looking 55 gal drums I've seen .. ...
Jump to new posts RARE 55 GALLON SHELL DRUM ANTIFREEZE by hawkike @ Today at 01:52 PM

A friend recently sent this photo of a rare 55 gallon drum that he recently bought..Only one that I have seen.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts ripple gill body by gasgeezer @ Today at 01:43 PM

I need a ripple gill globe body, either original or reproduction. red, yellow or clear will work. I also need a yellow 15" metal frame with poor paint. I have a low profile red and green 16" and a high profile 16" with ex original red
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco 1962 Sky Chief Marine Sign Fake? by Venator @ Today at 11:57 AM

Thanks Randy, do you know where to find an original? I am looking for original signs below $200 If possible. I'm not sure if you can locate any. Looking to Decorate my new apartment. -Hunter
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Sinclair Pump Plate by wayno48 @ Today at 11:44 AM

What are the dimensions? W=? H=?
Jump to new posts Re: Confirm Bowser 555 Pump Skins by minuteman @ Today at 11:43 AM

Not Canadian Came out of a shed in Montana.
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco 1962 Sky Chief Marine Sign Fake? by advertologist @ Today at 11:37 AM

signs of subject: .. ... both of these are fake
Jump to new posts Re: Help me come up with a serial # for my Wayne 70 by bcouchene @ Today at 10:50 AM

Here is a picture of the original Veeder root faceplates. I have started restoring the original Veeder root and have completed the lower half. The upper half I've only thoroughly cleaned, removing the mouse nests and dead mice. My plan is to mount th
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of the Month" October 2017 by Done4 @ Today at 10:44 AM

Rob, thank you. I had often wondered if the base was the correct one. When I got it I didn't realize that the base was different till some time later and did not know it was used on display case pumps. Thanks agin.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: FLYING A GAS PRICE SIGN PORCELAIN by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Today at 10:42 AM

how do you know this is a real Flying A sign ??? is there any markings on it or stamped with the co name..? txs Alan
Jump to new posts Texaco 1962 Sky Chief Marine Sign Fake? by Venator @ Today at 10:42 AM

Hey everyone, I am new to collecting signs and with all the reproductions out there, I am weary about some of these signs. I have no idea if fakes were made of the Sky Chief Marine Sign, so I was wondering if you all can help me out. I noticed so
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State One Quart "Test" Can 1980s by Alex @ Today at 10:40 AM

Welcome to Oldgas. Assuming this is a real can, (and I have no reason to doubt you), I would think you may have something very unusual or unique. If it is something that never made the market for very long, I think both Quaker Oil and general oil c
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Quaker State One Quart "Test" Can 1980s by Indigopa @ Today at 08:46 AM

New to this website and forum. I have a case of unopened one quart Quaker State oil cans circa early 1980s. On the cardboard case, the box is marked with an orange sticker that says "Test Package". I have looked on various sites websites
Jump to new posts Re: Straightening a 36B Top.... by 57-Chevy @ Today at 07:31 AM

Haha! I've already had requests Marshall. I think I'll stick to Telephony. I just wouldn't want to be the guy that snapped that expensive piece. I encourage others to just try it themselves. If it's too bad to use, what do you have to lose....
Jump to new posts Re: Straightening a 36B Top.... by Hardy's Garage @ Today at 07:11 AM

Great work Mike. I've straighten several pot metal pieces with a propane torch and some gentle hammering and had good results but never anything as complicated as a 36B top and give you a lot of credit for being able to do so. I know pot metal will m
Jump to new posts Re: FLYING A GAS PRICE SIGN PORCELAIN by erp7777 @ Today at 07:04 AM

Thanks Randy
Jump to new posts Re: Straightening a 36B Top.... by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

My wife will really love this.
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of the Month" October 2017 by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Just want to mention one thing not mentioned here yet. Let's study bases. I own an original display pump and have owned many regular 34s. My display pump has a taller base like Kevin Frith's display pump. Also if you look at Done4 s Esso pump you wi
Jump to new posts Re: Straightening a 36B Top.... by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Possibly? I placed the 36b top right in front of my shop reddy heater. You can put it in an oven too. I got it pretty hot, so hot it would almost burn me with leather work gloves on.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Yeah Annapolis, go Navy by Nicole @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Love Annapolis (used to bar hop with friends there when I was younger) also home to the Naval academy. A tough school, so it's nice to see the cadets having fun and showing school pride. I give you: Naptown Funk! http://blog.theveteranssite.com/nap
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Side Mount Poles by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Yes I'm in Johnson city tn 37615
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Sinclair Pump Plate by TheHorse13 @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

I am hoping one will show up here. lol
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Sinclair Pump Plate by Tankar @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

That's a very common sign wait for a mint one. One will show up.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved