Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Lubester, Richfield, Custom, FOR SALE RESTORED by Route66Ron @ Today at 07:57 AM

Paul, the lubester is awesome. Your work is excellent. Hope you like the T Bird lenses. Ron
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Banjo Sign Pole by indymike500 @ Today at 06:46 AM

i have 12 ft gulf plastic 2 faces 1000.00 in nj 973 722 9017 look a my past posts
Jump to new posts Re: Gas and Oil Sign Rings and Brackets by azjockey @ Today at 06:42 AM

That is something so cool. you have a great talent and looks fun to build. Gene
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Wayne 60 Wide Body by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

see the resent post for a 60 3k sweaty
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 646 Base. by Restore-Pumps @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Base is sold. Bruce.
Jump to new posts Re: Original Texaco Wayne 60 Wide Body Gas Pump by SeinfeldKramer @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Hello RitchieRichfield I’ve replied to you 3 times now. You must not be getting my messages for some reason. I’m in Chandler Arizona. You can reach me at 480-634-0975
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Wayne 60 Wide Body by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

I've seen them asking 2k for Wayne 60 wide body pumps in the rough.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: GUERNSEY DAIRY COW PORCELAIN SIGN by hawkike @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

One more bump.
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Wayne 60 Wide Body by model72 @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

I agree with your observation about timing on trying to sell an expensive pump at Christmas time. The color scheme looked good to me at the time, but now realize that less white would have been better. In hindsight, I would have painted the side rail
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Fry pump handel by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Looking for an original Mae west fry 117 pump Handel for my 5gallon pump.
Jump to new posts Re: Globe lenses, Original Singles by coltex @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Sky Chief Sold. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf gas station sign and pole by hh454 @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

$4900 Please send a PM if interested.
Jump to new posts Re: Associated Arotane 15" Original Globe Lens by TennesseeJohn @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

One lens sold. I have the other lens if anyone is interested. Send me a PM or call.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved