Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts County Line Gas & Oil Swap meet - Zebulon, NC by CircaDesigns @ Today at 08:08 AM

County Line Gas is this week. Looks like we're in for some great weather this weekend. Hope to see a bunch of you there.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: My first successful pics. Mobile Pegasus. by pickurt @ Today at 07:47 AM

Welcome. ___________________ Kurt
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Ballcrank Milk Glass Globe anybody ? by pasngas @ Today at 07:30 AM

On my wish list have nice set of early Conoco lens that need a milk glass Ballcrank body - bolt holes @ 12,4,7 Approx might have the 3,9 holes in it also that's fine either way might consider buying whole Skelly globe if you have this right body than
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone, IL Chicagoland Petro Show Photos by BryceG @ Today at 07:27 AM

They are mine, from left to right... 1200, 2000, 1800
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Tokheim 36B Globe holder any out there by pasngas @ Today at 07:23 AM

Still looking for a 36b globe holder looks like a toke39 but center hole is 3 1/4" so it's smaller center but same otherwise outside 6" diameter take look around if you would please thanks Laory
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts wayne 60 wide -- large half sight glass manifold by pasngas @ Today at 07:19 AM

need the large half of sight glass manifold for Wayne 60 wide or the whole manifold thanks for now Laroy
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! by redindianguy @ Today at 07:16 AM

very respectful for all of you to take the time to do this . Thanks !!!!! its very appreciated !!!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts metal bodies for globies by we're the other guys @ Today at 06:20 AM

Hello all, I was just wondering if there is a way to tell the difference between the original metal bodies for globes and the new bodies that are being made Thank You
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Porch light station lighters by advertologist @ Today at 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By hotrodfun1 Very nice ditto .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by advertologist @ Today at 05:24 AM

associated station .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month Oct. '17 by JimT @ Today at 04:55 AM

>
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Phillips 66 Letter "I" by MoonShine @ Today at 03:11 AM

Have a set of phillips letters and missing the i. Any one have one for sale? Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Porch light station lighters by hotrodfun1 @ Today at 12:31 AM

Very nice
Jump to new posts Re: Another old truck by 47reo-travis @ Today at 12:18 AM

The old dodge is sweet ! Kevin a diamond T is on my future to do bucket list someday . Awesome trucks everyone. ..... Well is been 4 years roughly and this past month I finally got my 1947 kb 6 international done and my wife and daughter drove it
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved