Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts 2 Falcon Oil Cans Nice by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Hello Here are 2 Falcon Oil Cans. They are metal cans. Pretty nice only a couple scratches. I will sell the pair for $70.00 shipped to the lower 48 States. Payment by paypal (Buyer pays the fees). PM with questions. Thanks for looking. Dino
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Steve McQueens "Bullitt" Mustang has been Found by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Don't you remember,it blew up when it hit those gas tanks.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: RARE CHAMPION SPARK PLUGS DEALER SIGN by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

$625
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1950S PEPSI COLA BOTTLE CAP GROCERS SIGN by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

$600 last call
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: STANFORD FARM SEED SIGN W CLOCK by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 06:49 PM

clock needs tuning
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: M&S 80 Site Glass Question by Scodemach1 @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

The oven cleaner worked great. Thanks Neil. I cleaned up the glass and impellers. Spent the morning dropping hose guards off at chrome shop and polishing up face plates, lead signs etc. Next week I am off and plan to take doors, top, side panels etc
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco air meter scroll mech needed by jetmechco @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Thanks, If it was easy, everyone would be doing it - Only found one other one in 30 yrs of playing with this stuff - Certainly a bit more challenging than finding odd parts for ECO meters - This may be one of these projects that gets passed on to my
Jump to new posts Re: Steve McQueens "Bullitt" Mustang has been Found by huskybob @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Incredible story....... still remember when the movie first came out, but I have to wonder whatever happened to the 68 Charger.
Jump to new posts Flying Merkel Mirror by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

My step son came across a mirror just like this one. Anyone know an anything about it? Fantasy I assume.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Canadian Texaco Pump Plate on eBay? by Johnay @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Yes they are fake.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved