Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Polly matchbooks by bennett_646 @ 16 minutes 32 seconds ago

Any polly for sale?
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Patience finally paid off by mrcavalcade @ 27 minutes 44 seconds ago

What a great sign! Congrats!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Good Morning Saturday by Lastgas15 @ 48 minutes 42 seconds ago

Belated Happy Birthday Darin!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Gilbarco Sales maker pump by 42packard @ Today at 08:47 AM

This is not mine and not something I'm interested in. I saw this pump on a local facebook group for $250 and if anybody is interested I will get the information for them. I have not looked at it in person nor do I have any other info - just passing
Jump to new posts Re: ESSO Terxaco Sinclair Signal Phillips Conoco by 5 quart @ Today at 07:57 AM

Most still avail-- more pics at www.oilnspeed.com thanks don
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair pump signs Gas and Rare red Diesel by 5 quart @ Today at 07:55 AM

Diesel sold- Gasoline avail at 150.00 incl shipping-- more oil and gas stuff plus many old speed parts at www.oilnspeed.com take a look- thanks don
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1940's Jewel " pin-Up" clock/radio by It's for sale @ Today at 05:08 AM

Still avaiable
Jump to new posts Re: Mohawk A.O.Smithway L3, Thanx Paul!! by RandyM @ Today at 05:05 AM

Great job on the resto. Thank you for posting.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Frontier key hole sign by Cameron33 @ Today at 12:34 AM

I have one 6'x6' keyhole rarinto go! with frame and pole from my grandfathers station in Arriba Colorado. Have pics I can txt.
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone stuff by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

A firestone frenzy...
Jump to new posts Re: Sight Glass Sign by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Couple things. Too many imperfections in the casting. The fonts used for the numbers and text on the paper insert are modern.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for cast iron foundry! by dan64 @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Thanks !
Jump to new posts Re: FATW by halehouse @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Thanks for turning the pics. When I uploaded from my phone everything was right side up.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: International Harvester Service Sign by DaysPast @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

New price on the IH Service sign - $2700.00 shipped to lower 48
Jump to new posts Re: Hubba on American Pickers tonight by advertologist @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

just seen the episode, enjoyed .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco sky cheif by kenr @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Thx randy
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Sinclair sign by coheley5 @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Looking at this 20 ft sign , thinking about buying, what do you think top would be ?
Jump to new posts Re: Buick Dealership Thermometer by JimT @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

This is probably something that lots of people know already, but, I always wondered what those tabs were for. So you can read them from inside. Now I know. Learn something every day...
Jump to new posts Re: GULF OIL REFINING NO SMOKING SIGN by 68air @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

Item has been sold.
Jump to new posts Geyser products company Rocker can ?? by low on oil @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Looking for information about geyser products company st.louis missouri I have a rocker from this company & have only seen this image assuming this is old faithful on a couple other rocker's just wondering if anyone has seen any other can's or si
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: McColl-Frontenac Sign by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

The way I read the post it was concluded to be a fake back then. Once a fake always a fake. That's the problem some people only read what they want to read and interpret a post to fit their needs. Irregardless, to me it's very clear; that sign is a f
Jump to new posts Re: Misc. Quarts For Sale by Scott Shipers @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Beerman's Sold...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month April '17 by Lastgas15 @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

That's an incredible sign! It's unfortunate the need to photo shop the whirling log out of the picture because some are ignorant of the meaning of the symbol.
Jump to new posts Re: ECO ISLANDER BOTTOM COVERS by gaspumpfrank @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

I JUST PM MIKE AND ASK HOW LONG MORE IT WOULD BE BEFORE THE COVERS ARE FINISHED. FRANK
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Auction May 12, Grand Junction, IA by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Auction May 12, Grand Junction, IA Some petroliana among non-petro. Wayne 60, Kerr McGee, Veeder Root http://www.dalehigginsauction.com/id387.html Photos: http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=2827348
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved