Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Very Cool Neon Motel Sign by Paul Bell @ Today at 03:11 AM

Way cool, thanks for posting. Killer sign. I've been picking up motel signs these last few years, few here and there anyway. My folks operated a small motel when I was a kid so these are just too cool IMO. Not sure what the laws are in New Mexico
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Folk art or junk? Trash or treasure? by Paul Bell @ Today at 02:59 AM

It's cool, definitely a keeper, plus I'm a packer fan from the U.P. so maybe I'm biased. Interesting how the "G" has sharp corners in it and the middle circle is perfectly cut, also appears to be a baked finish. I don't think its a one-of
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mobilgas Tokhiem 36B ? by Paul Bell @ Today at 02:45 AM

Either way, Texaco or mobil, it will be great. I'd do Mobil because you have the lenses already, nice to say the original lenses are in the pump. Id probably do the pump solid red rather than red/white but its personal opinion! I hate red/white.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Apology due promotors Dry Creek/Susan Moore show by puregas @ Today at 02:26 AM

I received a PM last night asking me why I was trying to "run down" the Susan Moore show on this forum? I don't feel that anything I stated was "my trying to run the show down". If it was perceived that way, then I sincerely ap
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by minuteman @ Today at 01:43 AM

Kelly tire signs
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
I'm pretty surprised no one took a stab at this.... will go into my collection I guess.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Oil and Grease Cans by RedHat @ Today at 12:01 AM

5LB Veedol sold.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend keeping eye on seller "da_cubbyhole" by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Looks like I need to fill out a return...
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 105 Double Visi Pump by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

cool, that pump has its place .. ...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Who's Going to the Gas Bash in Alanama this week ? by Dale Stephens @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I'll be there set up in my usual space. I'll have some signs, small displays, cans, and reproduction globes. Come on by and see me if you can...Dale
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your outdoor gas pumps by Eric555 @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Pumps in the 1960s by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

As the serial number indicates, your pump was born in July, 1950. Here is some pictures and information on your pump: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/tokheim%2039l-ra.htm Be sure to click on the pictures for a larger view. Jack Sim
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Racing cans and racing misc wanted by oletymy @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

drag racing trophies of the 60's have about 30.
Jump to new posts Re: Ephemera/Smalls by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Offers welcome
Jump to new posts Re: November 1925 French Gargoyle Mobiloil Poster by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

$275 OBO
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco Pump Number and Year by tabbscreek @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Hi Jack, I sent you an email this morning; would like to purchase a manual for the 994 and a couple of nice ads for it if they are still available. Let me know by responding to the email when you can. Thank you, Eric
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Tokheim 34 Doors Original patina preferred by eric grinder @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

OK, I need a visi guage as well guys so if you have anything please let me know. Thanks. I will be attending Hershey if you don't want to ship.
Jump to new posts 1941 Tidewater Safe Driver Award by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Nice 1 year safe driver pin from 1941...$22 shipped
Jump to new posts 1939 Gulf Sales Award Pin by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Nice award pin...$28 shipped
Jump to new posts Derby DOC Safety Award by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Nice pin with threaded stud on back...$28 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Driveway Bell Question by TonyG. @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

I don't know if it will load but heres an example
Jump to new posts Re: Restoring an old gas station by GHH @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

I'll try to find the year out and post it
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Clinder by Jeromebrw23 @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Jerome here! Shoot Aaron in Washington an email arcrossept@gmail.com He has a Wayne 515 original cylinder for sale
Jump to new posts Re: SUNOCO GAS OIL SIGN by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Ttt
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 646/ Gilbarco Clockface by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Sale pending on Bennett pump
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved