Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Purol Gasoline with arrow porc. sign by Blackout @ 39 seconds ago

bump...............
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Check Please by advertologist @ 26 minutes 44 seconds ago

.. ... 282546112451
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fry 17 finally completed by Iceman @ 33 minutes 22 seconds ago

Thanks all!
Jump to new posts Re: Eco 37 air meter by coheley5 @ 55 minutes 48 seconds ago

Thanks. This one mounts to wall or a pipe on a pedestal with U bolts. That's how I had it .
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Today at 06:19 PM

.. ... 253063408724
Jump to new posts Re: ech on ebay by coheley5 @ Today at 06:12 PM

Looks a little shady to me , not sure how much I would throw at that one .
Thank you Les, I appreciate it!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Today is Jack Sim's Birthday by coheley5 @ Today at 05:51 PM

Happy birthday Jack , thanks for all your help thru the years
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Johnson Oil Porcelain Sign by BryceG @ Today at 04:11 PM

Single sided self framed porcelain strip sign. Excellent condition, with 2 minor thumb size touch ups on border. 120" x 12". Delivery to Iowa Gas. $1600
Jump to new posts Associated 8ft Porcelain Sign by BryceG @ Today at 04:06 PM

Associated Gasoline porcelain strip sign, 8ft x 10". SSP. Excellent condition (9). Delivered to Iowa Gas. $1800
Jump to new posts Deep Rock Porcelain Pump Plates by BryceG @ Today at 04:01 PM

Complete set, 9++ condition. Guaranteed original. $1200
Jump to new posts Re: Buckeye " M " Fig> 637 all brass nozzle by It's for sale @ Today at 03:09 PM

SOLD thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Pioneer Globe Lense by Rabbitman @ Today at 03:06 PM

That would pretty much finish my Skelly collection....and my bank account... Would love to have it. Killer globe...GB
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month July '17 by Huskerscott @ Today at 03:05 PM

Barnes foot powered mortising machine. Has a little pin stripping left on it.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts wayne 80 hinges by Huskerscott @ Today at 03:01 PM

Hinges for a wayne 80? Make offer
Jump to new posts Re: towers for sale # 2 by hornsrus @ Today at 02:46 PM

i will be at IA gas with rick pease. i will have 36-b kits and complete ones for sale. call me 417394 2788. charley
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Iowa Gas Presale by nuts66 @ Today at 01:51 PM

Is anyone interested in the following if sold I can make room and deliver to IowaGas; 1.Pryoil Lubricating Gasoline 14"banded glass -near perfect- $1100. yes it really is 14" not the 13 1/2 common one!!! 2. Mountain Dew -Columbia 10 spd.mou
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Poles W/ Sign by vwbusjukie @ Today at 01:15 PM

price drop on this set-up $2,400. Will deliver to Dixie Gas
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Brice Gasoline sign value? by BryceG @ Today at 12:28 PM

Hi Trish... the sign should be 42" I have always kept my eye on them for obvious reasons. If yours is as good on the back as it is in the picture, and no touch ups or major surface scratching... it is worth around $2,000. It is the same compa
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 576 Parts Wanted by tbuckles @ Today at 09:40 AM

Here are the pictures of the parts Eric is needing. Tom.
Jump to new posts Re: E-BAY SELLERS LIST "FAKES-REPOPS" by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 08:31 AM

Originally Posted By Loyd PierceHelp report this item and seller --seller deaner3249 Item #152635654142--Pennant Pierce Motor oil sign. Seller changed the listing from original to vintage. Guess that is all we can hope for.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas Auction Contemporary signs? by gulfiend! @ Today at 07:23 AM

Originally Posted By Mike M.I e-mailed Rich this Morning as follows along with his response. Though as my e-mail states, there is a time and place for these signs to be in an auction. I do Not believe that time should be while a major gas/oil show i
Jump to new posts Re: Green Spot Signs by Jamie P @ Today at 05:54 AM

Yes Darin, that was the first time I saw that 3rd party prompt. I thought it may be an error, but now I will figure that part out. It's annoying not being able to post the pic. Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: 1959 Evinrude Hi-Lift Outboard Gas Tank by Semitar6 @ Today at 12:37 AM

$35, plus shipping...your not going to find one of this quality cheaper then that...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved