Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
yep, I need one too!
6 73 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
4 hours ago
Thanks guys was able to buy the sign, gave it a bath and it cleaned up really good. I did leave the spot untouched between 90 and 110 as it appears it was a gift to someone at one point and couldn't bring myself to remove it.
5 156 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
4 hours ago
I'm looking for a seloil or bennett island oil can display. There might be other brands I'd be interested in as well, but these are 2 that I know of. I'm not real picky on the model, and doesn't need to be restored or anything. Ideally, I'd like to make it a Texaco theme to match the rest of my collection. I'm located in Northern California, but would be willing to drive up to 8 hours to pick it up, or maybe try to get one shipped. Any and all help or leads would be appreciated! Thanks!
0 11 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
4 hours ago
Agree great pumps for 15 years. Pretty soggy here rained hard all day yesterday and off and on all day today made it a wash also. More of the same for the rest off the week they say.
My sister last to leave tonight so pace slows a bit, six females in one spot and they have not all been in together in who knows when.
I love them all but I think I took one for the team. LOL!

4 68 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
4 hours ago
Nice pumps!
11 811 Read More
Welcome New Members
4 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
4 41 Read More
Welcome New Members
4 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
3 41 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
4 hours ago
That's a beauty.
2 310 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
4 hours ago
Looking for wayne 851 top Gary 765-586-4539
0 13 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
5 hours ago
Nice pumps Gary. Great find!!
-Steve
6 381 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
5 hours ago
Sears sold Allstate
15 271 Read More
6 hours ago
Laroy sent you an email. Richard
4 134 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
I did not have that info. I have only owned one other Gargoyle globe and it was mint with the original ring. It just didn't look right on my old cabinet, so I sold it. This one is faded and looks the part to me, so I bought it. I will probably have to use a repop fitter for it but thought I would toss it out there? Hopefully I can at least find an original for the 13.5?
2 77 Read More
6 hours ago
M is 1941. Thanks Matt for the info. Blue books come up on EBAY every now and then. Richard
4 69 Read More
6 hours ago
Yes.
1 38 Read More
7 hours ago
Those nozzle receivers are always broke. Hard to find part. That was a great price on that 855!
6 985 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
7 hours ago
I wish I knew to . I got this maybe 18 years ago from a guy in Idaho and didn't think to ask where he got it from . Hopefully someone else can ad to this story . Thanks Peter
3 118 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
8 hours ago
Hi Jack, i have an 855 however im in need of the complete nozzle bezel casing, might you know where i might locate one.. Kind regards
8 432 Read More
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Interested in the clock. Can I get a pic of the back and the measurement across the number face. Thanks
11 1,161 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
I feel your hurt... but as I restore so many 505/605 pumps, I've ended up cutting glass slightly smaller.. ..
New rubber then for the new glass
5 141 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
I'm looking for a cast iron light shade for a Erie clock face pump circa 1924
0 26 Read More
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
I found this picture with numbers marking the gallons, wondering if this is original? Also, on ten gallons?
8 283 Read More
Yesterday at 08:38 PM
Just noticed the space between the top and the window frame. My Tokheim is on the far left. I stand corrected. To many variations of these pumps for me to make an easy identification. Need to do more homework before offering an opinion.
7 213 Read More
Yesterday at 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by BryceG
mine is not Pure branded, but same setup and most likely same manufacturer. my original outer neon ring still works and is blue... I'm guessing yours was too. if the tubing is clear, then it was either blue or red.

Thanks Bryce! That is exactly what I was looking for, my neon tubing is clear also.
4 201 Read More
Yesterday at 05:55 PM
Oh, so many nice Gilmore globes shown, very nice.....but no respirators for the painters! John
2 264 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved