Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Petroliana Discussion
2 hours ago
I have a pump like that, that I gave to my son. The face is clear plastic with the face details painted on the back. No one makes this that I know of but you can get a Bennett model 56 face that is aluminum. It will need to be trimmed a little to fit. It is available from Ron Scobie. http://www.gaspump.com/Other_Parts.html If you go to the face and hands section there is a picture of it.
1 16 Read More
2 hours ago
There was a thread on here a while back which made the connection between brands of gas and the brands of tires they usually sold. There was a list of each gas station and the brands of tires they were affiliated with (and sold).

You may find it interesting, here's the link....

Gas station tire affiliations

-Steve
3 71 Read More
2 hours ago
Have an opportunity to purchase this Starkey Coin Op Pump. The gentleman wants many thousands for it. I know its a great, rare, and rather historical pump. My question is this... it looks maybe cut or modified below the coin box door. With little examples of these pumps known I dont have alot to go off. Here are pictures of the pump and another picture I found I believe may be what it originally looked like? I see some metal jutting off to the left below the coin door. Only have these photos to go on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mike 623-760-3550
0 18 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
4 hours ago
Great colors, nice sign.
2 59 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
4 hours ago
I'm not trying to be mean, but if you can get $200 for that sign in that condition, I would suggest to take it. My how things have changed.
7 242 Read More
4 hours ago
I Need a little help as I don’t want to ruin something . I need some input on disassembling the sight-glass from the cast iron top and bottom. Got the bolts loose but the top lid of the sight-glass won’t pop loose from the glass . I didn’t want to force it so I stopped . Are the glasses cemented into the top and base cast pieces looks a visible glass cylinder or ? Don’t want to break the glass as it is all original . So any help from someone who has disassembled one with success that would chime in and help quite do this successfully would be greatly appreciated . Googled site search but found nothing on this . Thank you . Picture for reference of the sight-glass .
0 22 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
4 hours ago
Cggas that's funny since that is also my last name on the sign. Hugh (Copgib)
2 136 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
4 hours ago
Discovered this one yesterday
13 1,450 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
5 hours ago
Sold.
3 878 Read More
6 hours ago
Light manifold sold.

Taking offers on what’s left including the computer. Can deliver to Carlisle or Hershey.

Or I’ll trade all that’s left for a Wayne 40 top and frame rails.
9 469 Read More
6 hours ago
Greyhound flange Sale Pending...
3 283 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
Looking for this pump plate in particular...or anything else Flying A for sale

Thank you
0 37 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Wow!
1 89 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:36 PM
BTT. I may have a generous line on borrowing one of these bases that GJones and I need.

Does anyone know what recasting a base (or a couple of them) costs? I seem to remember in another thread that it’s not horribly expensive.

Does anyone know of a reputable company that does it for a fair price??

Thanks,
Steve
6 460 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:32 PM
Dan, I would greatly appreciate it if I could borrow that base and have it recast. I’m sure Greg would be in on it too. Maybe the three of us can work something out.

I have been looking for a long time.

Thank you very much,
Steve
5 253 Read More
Yesterday at 09:18 PM
Sold
3 419 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
how about some pics!!!!!!! charley
5 153 Read More
Yesterday at 03:07 PM
Price reduced to $250.
3 839 Read More
Yesterday at 03:06 PM
Price reduced to $350.
1 357 Read More
Yesterday at 02:51 PM
Pump came out of a bulk plant in michigan

Pump is Sold...
5 790 Read More
Yesterday at 02:50 PM
Premier is sold
1 163 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 12:58 PM
Anyone have any aqua 850 face bezels or lower doors? Impossible find but I gotta try
0 34 Read More

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved