Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Dieselect on eBay by gulfiend! @ 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mcguffeyd1Sign came very close to reserve. PM me if you have interest in the sign ...can't believe the high bidder wouldn't pony up another $10 to own it ...nice sign - if I didn't already own one, I'd be all over it...
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Then, Then, Then, Then and Now Templeton Mass. by gulfiend! @ 5 minutes 16 seconds ago

...great photos, Rick...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "As You Travel Ask Us" sign wanted by Elmer's @ 23 minutes 32 seconds ago

Still looking.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer's Premiums by BrianH @ Today at 09:33 AM

I don't disagree with anything you guys have said above. The BPs on these big gas & oil auctions are getting out of hand. However, as a relative new guy to this hobby, there are a limited number of places where I can buy this stuff: eBay - for
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco test piece? by bamawildcat @ Today at 09:26 AM

It's neat!
Jump to new posts Re: Got the flange up by kenr @ Today at 09:22 AM

I like the flange
Jump to new posts Re: Painting porcelain faceplates by schuh @ Today at 09:22 AM

Thanks for the ideas guys. I will investigate both!
Jump to new posts Re: The wall is getting more expensive by kenr @ Today at 09:21 AM

Jim t momma rohr said no i get that room because its our threater
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 76 nozzle perch by Goober's Station @ Today at 09:13 AM

PM sent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Skelly Lens by Rabbitman @ Today at 08:47 AM

Jim, are you saying they made a lens that was clear with this logo only for glass bodies? I've never heard that, or seen one. All I've ever seen are fired white backgrounds with the logo. I didn't think this globe was ever originally on capco......Ga
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Rapidayton 450 Value??? by JimT @ Today at 08:03 AM

Morphys has an auction coming up with lots of really nice pumps. That should give you an idea.
Jump to new posts Re: OIL BOTTLES #7 by Bruce E. @ Today at 07:23 AM

SOLD Pennzoil Outboard Motor Oil Bottle
Jump to new posts Re: Crown screw on copper base by cggas @ Today at 06:31 AM

Sold, thanks dan..... & thank you oldgas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Nozzle for Rapidayton 900 by Restoration-1 @ Today at 06:03 AM

Looking this Dayton nozzle to go with my Rapidayton 900, any help would be great! Eric evong@vanausdall.com 317 502-5669
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1932 KEYSTONE "RIDE-EM" TOY STEAM ENGINE by Semitar @ Today at 02:50 AM

$130 plus shipping...
For those interested parties, truck is still available.
Jump to new posts Re: VINTAGE MOBIL OIL SERVICE HAT by Semitar @ Today at 02:25 AM

$15 plus shipping.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Portland swap meet April 6-9th by tulareone @ Today at 12:02 AM

I'll be heading up there-- can haul going and comming -- looking for gas pumps parts pump-- looking for barn signs --- any one got anything
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Living by Done4 @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Sign me up cold pizza, thanks for posting this.
Jump to new posts WANTED: "Murray Super Sonic Jet Pedal Car" by Petro 2013 @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Looking for "Murray Super Sonic Jet Pedal Car" Thanks, DB
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Old restroom signs wanted/. Mens / Ladies etc. by hack1982 @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Looking to get a couple of old restroom signs. Men's / Ladies , porcelain prefereably. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Newer standard oil branded pump by cggas @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Newer standard oil branded pump, I didn't even look at make or model? $100 picked up.
Jump to new posts Bennett visigauge by cggas @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Bennett visigauge? Outer glass is splintered on one side, $365 + shipping
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphys April 22-23 Auction by signgod2112 @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

So your saying a ppp is not a sign?
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Mar 13th -19th 2017 by Aaron S. @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

A nice early local sign
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved