Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: Rusty,Crusty gas pump globe body by Watchtower @ Today at 12:28 AM

I need a crusty old metal (has to be metal) gas pump globe body, it doesn’t even need to be able to hold advertising glass anymore. Needs to be shipped to Canada Thanks!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB anything Coryell 70 or Terry’s Senator gas/oil by champlinman @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I am looking to buy anything from the two Nebraska companies Coryell 70 or Terry’s Senator gas and oil companies. Please PM or call text me at 402-984-9269. Thx!! Todd.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1912 ohio road map and motor guide tour book by richlube @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

measures 5+9+1 inches and is 405 pages with road by road coverage and lots of ads $27.00 shipped
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts want to buy Southwest 129 face plates by johntxpumps @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Looking for a set of Southwest 129 step top faceplates. Look I g for good condition faceplates
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Seraphin gas calibration can by Alx1009 @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

I have this Seraphin test can and am clueless to how old it is or it's value. Any info would be appreciated . thanks.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Rapidayton 600 Skins by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Have 2 sets left from the last run - $675/set. Will ship.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts wadhams fv motor oil 100 years old 1917 diary, etc by richlube @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

complete with some hand written posts on calendar 2.75+ 5.25 inches excellent condition $27.00 shipped
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Rapidayton Tall Ten by GHH @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Does anyone have any pictures of a restored Rapidayton Tall Ten visible? I'm restoring one and believe it is complete but would like some pictures to double check. Thanks

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved