Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Petroliana Value Questions
46 minutes ago
Writing on the side of the sign-also found out the sign co. started in 1969
0 9 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
I just picked this nozzle up today. Can anyone tell me what year or anything about it? Thanks Hugh
0 26 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
Hard to find Purol Gas globe. Two different lenses but very similar. $1,000 plus shipping.
0 88 Read More
Yesterday at 11:43 PM
15' Pure globe on metal frame $1,000 plus shipping thanks.
0 99 Read More
Petroliana News
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
March 17 and 18 is the Dave Wahl estate auction in Bismarck, North Dakota. Dave was a well known collector that recently passed, and his collection will be sold on these days. The link I have attached is only 160 pictures of an 800 lot sale! Contact the auction company for any additional information!

http://www.northstarauction.com/March%2017%20and%2018%20Auction/
0 88 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 05:24 PM
Hi all -
My Dad is finally retiring from his automotive business of 50 years, at the age of 82. He's a got a LOT of auto parts cabinets, many of which have been around as long as I can recall (I'm 50). I've found most of the others he has online here and there, but these, I can find nowhere.

Does anyone know how old, and what the value might be? They are dirty, but could clean up very well - it's a lot of soot. Some small surface rust but nothing terrible.

Many thanks!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
0 28 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:59 PM
0 62 Read More
Yesterday at 04:19 PM
So here is a VINTAGE QUAKER STATE SIGN. SIGN MEASURES 3 BY 8 FT in aged used rough as is condition see pic rusted on bottom. Yes I prefer local pickup or other arrangements are possible. Priced at $425
0 135 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
Yesterday at 02:24 PM
The light switch on my 850 has a twist action in a clockwise direction to turn on/off. The shaft is broken and I would like to know what the original knob looked like. Attached is a photo of the outside of the light switch. The switch plate had bakelite insert or bushing where the switch shaft passed through the cover. Can someone post a photo of an original light switch knob?
[Linked Image]
Joe
0 46 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:52 AM
Looking for a couple of the small round visi gauges made by erie , original or repop is fine, scobie is not making these anymore.
0 43 Read More

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved