Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Mini rustoration by hancock-oil @ 14 minutes 3 seconds ago

Looks Great Matt!
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by dundign @ 36 minutes 35 seconds ago

Thxs Randy
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ 43 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By dundignWhat did the Texaco yellow go for ? Tom https://www.ebay.com/itm/332520416302?ul_noapp=true&autorefresh=true 1136. .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by dundign @ Today at 05:23 PM

What did the Texaco yellow go for ? Tom
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by KZ1000 @ Today at 05:20 PM

not gloating but I thought this was funny.
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by SandPCollector @ Today at 05:16 PM

I know a lot of you (most of you) are tired of New England's success, but you do have to appreciate that what they are doing is not likely to ever be repeated again.
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by KZ1000 @ Today at 05:13 PM

😀
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Check The Oil Show Columbus OH by BrianH @ Today at 05:12 PM

Still the Embassy Suites in Dublin right? Same as last year? BrianH
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by Tankar @ Today at 05:11 PM

Will Tom Brady please retire so someone else can win. If we win Minnesota I did not want to play the pats.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Removing paint from Porcelain Sign by Paul Bell @ Today at 04:06 PM

Cool sign, I think you’ll be even happier with it if you get the paint out of the bullet holes. Black bullet holes won’t stand out so much. I’ve found aviation stripper (found at auto paint stores) is the strongest out there. Might need some
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco air meter scroll mech needed by Jack Sim @ Today at 03:57 PM

I too have only found one, but like yours, the mech. was missing, just the hole in the face. My guess is that the company quit supplying the scrolls, so the station owners just removed the mech. leaving only a hole. Looks to me like one of our inge
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Butler 71 parts by Toys4Fun @ Today at 03:32 PM

Still looking for door frame. Thanks Les
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 1948 EMBOSSED GULFPRIDE METAL SIGN by My House @ Today at 03:31 PM

Text me at 7852499306
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Help!! Looking for large neon sign by Piokat81 @ Today at 03:31 PM

Looking to buy or trade for a large / larger neon oil/gas sign. I would rather purchase than trade but either option is on the table. I’m finishing my basement bar and I need a large neon sign preferably oil/gas. Must be a minimum of 4ft wide.
Jump to new posts Re: Two STANDARD OIL Gas Station ATLAS Items. by wocopep @ Today at 03:10 PM

I'll take them.
Jump to new posts Old Dutch 5# grease Can, Rare by coltex @ Today at 02:57 PM

Here is a used 5# Old Dutch Grease can from Ft. Worth, Texas. This is a rare can. I found 3 NOS quarts 10 years ago and they sell for $1800-2000. I have never seen another 5# great can. The graphics still look pretty good, but the can was used. Anywa
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by Cold Pizza @ Today at 02:54 PM

Jacksonville Scores,again!
Jump to new posts Yukon Anti Freeze Can w/ Dog Sled by coltex @ Today at 02:51 PM

Here is a very nice metal, 1 gallon, Yukon Anti Freeze can (pre zip code). I would say late 50's and 60's. Great graphics. Paint and gloss is very nice. $60 plus s/h/i.. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Mini rustoration by Oldgas @ Today at 02:48 PM

I really admire your taste, creativity and skills, Matt.
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Today at 02:46 PM

texaco yellow fuel chief 1 sign- 2 hrs. .. ... 332520416302 this is:
Jump to new posts Two STANDARD OIL Gas Station ATLAS Items. by Jolly-John @ Today at 01:09 PM

Here’s a nice pair of STANDARD Gas Station ATLAS items. The first piece is an ATLAS Soapstone Dispenser. For those who might not know, soapstone is a slippery powder that was used in mounting tires. It was sprinkled inside tires for lubrication b
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: ECO model 26 Airmeter by gaspumpfrank @ Today at 12:59 PM

Charley maybe yours was made for a air whip. Never seen one like it before. You don't see these very often. Maybe some other members will post.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Clear vision visible pump top by Awd @ Today at 12:54 PM

I just bought a top for a clear vision pump and it looks like there is a need for this top to be recasted. If you need one please let me know and I will look into recasting the top
Jump to new posts Re: Mini rustoration by MATT ALVAREZ @ Today at 12:44 PM

Thanks guys. Here is the full sized. I was going to put this picture in the original post and clicked the wrong picture.
Jump to new posts Re: Mini rustoration by Gasman84470 @ Today at 12:42 PM

Boy it's easier to organize and clean the sales man sample size pumps. Nice, Matt.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved