Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 42inch Red Crown Double Sided by BryceG @ Today at 09:15 AM

$800-1200
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Restoring an old gas station by 57-Chevy @ Today at 08:53 AM

Wayne’s picture is NOT the building in Albemarle. I just got another text this morning from a guy who checked with another old timer in Albemarle. He also said this was an Amoco station way back in the day. I’m still digging and will post update
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Gas Pump books by Bob Lee by Bob Lee @ Today at 08:43 AM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: MOBIL PUMP PLATE SIGN premium gas by erp7777 @ Today at 07:38 AM

porcelain sign
Jump to new posts Re: Canfield Premium Pint Motor Oil NOS Never Filled by kta tator @ Today at 07:06 AM

Pint
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gasboy Pump by gasmansgp @ Today at 05:43 AM

When time permits, I'll send a picture of the one just like it, that I have in storage. Just been way too busy lately. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Is that a pint or qt.
Jump to new posts Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! by kenr @ Today at 01:34 AM

If you give jim QS i would be intrested in the dunlop MERRY CHRISTMAS
Jump to new posts Re: Lubester, Richfield, Custom, FOR SALE RESTORED by Martin from OZ @ Today at 12:59 AM

Great looking unit
Thanks Rock!
Jump to new posts Re: Restoring an old gas station by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

A question first. Is Wayne's picture the same station as the one you are restoring? I believe your station was built by the Arthur B. Shepard Co. of Cleveland, Ohio. They designed and built many stations. The top picture is from 1923, the other o
Jump to new posts Keesee visible top section by Big Block Cat @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

I have a Keesee visible top section with perfect glass for sale which includes the gallon markers and crank handle. I'm asking $850 If your interested send me a pm. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco and Gulf Items by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

$5 off each lot
Jump to new posts Re: Lion and Texaco Items by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

$5 off each lot
Jump to new posts Re: White Rose Enarco Smalls by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

$45 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Atlas Supply Co. Items - Esso by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

$50 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Esso, Marathon/Linco and Pan Am Items by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Knocking $10 off each lot
Jump to new posts Re: Seaside, Diamond/DX, Michelin Items by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Knocking $5 off each lot
Jump to new posts Re: Signal, Olixir and Sohio Items by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Knocking $10 off Olixir lot Adding two Signal booklets to the Signal lot for an extra $10
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic Oil and Firestone Items by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Knocking $5 off Firestone lot
Jump to new posts Re: Skelly, Veedol/Federal, Wil-Flo and Goodrich Items by RedHat @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Knocking $10 off the two lots that are left
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1934 & 1935 Legion Ascot Speedway Programs... by GILMORE @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Located in the Los Angeles area, Legion Ascot was once the most famous track in the US behind Indy. The speedway was the playground for the west coast oil companies and their sponsorship- Gilmore, Richfield, and Western having the most influence...
Jump to new posts Re: Visibles for sale - St Louis, Fry, Hayes by Rkifer @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

BTT. Any offers? Could have a great pump for a great price! Thanks for your consideration!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: intro by SandPCollector @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gasboy Pump by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Ok guys, I'm pretty perplexed and thought my phone and PM box would blow up! I thought these little Gasboy 290's were about as common as dirt? My wife saw a few up at Hershey and decided she would like one for our collection. I've never had an inte
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved