Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts intro by boppa @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

hello and looking forward to interacting with all of you who share the same enthusiasm for such a great time in our country's history. been collecting for over 10 years now and most of what I have found has been thru different shows and swap meets t
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Back
Jump to new posts Atlantic White Flash Porcelain sign Orignal frame by herns @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Very nice porcelain sign in the ORIGINAL HANGING FRAME! Approx. 60" x 36". You never see these signs in the frame, 1st one I ever had! $950 + shipping
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Erie gas pump question by scott434 @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Hello, I am confused. I bought an Erie pump from a man who purchases it directly from a bulk gas plant in our local town. He said the pump is exactly as he bought it and he has no reason not to tell the truth. After buying it, I posted photos onli
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Star Wars Millenial Falcon Display 8 feet! by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

So true....
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Inside framework for service station light by just junkin @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Looking for the inside framework for service station light. Thanks, Bernie 815-236-0891
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Dec 4th - 10th 2017 by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

Got this a while back and just came across it this weekend and hung it up....kind of silly when you find a box and when you open it you go "oh yea, I forgot I bought this". LOL
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Dec 4th - 10th 2017 by advertologist @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By 66phillipsBought 3. looks like somebody had a exceptionally good week .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for info on oil can bank by advertologist @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

oil can bank of subject: .. ... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Whiting-Bros-Motor-Oil-Bank-/332472180617
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Canfield Premium Pint Motor Oil NOS Never Filled by kta tator @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

Still looking for some advice all! Any help would be appreciated.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts 42inch Red Crown Double Sided by Diogenes @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Hello, We are seeking some input on the value of our 42 inch Red Crown Gasoline sign. I have attached both front and back photos. At the bottom of the sign there is "ADV 250" and what appears to be "AD2800". Any input would be gre
Jump to new posts Re: opposite color Firestone sign by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

My thought is it's how the black and white plate negative was developed. I believe the pumps were red which is pretty close to the orange of the letters and the blue was washed out to the sun which is hitting it.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Service merchandiser trim by JustJames @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Thanks Matt, I think I will try to make something when the time comes. I just hoped I'd get lucky and find an original piece.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: fry fingers by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

still looking. charley
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Picture Quarts by 63Vette @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian GM items !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 63Vette @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

BTT
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Several years ago I had called Chuck about some things I needed and he wasn't able to help me with anything but the little screws that hold the lenses onto glass bodied globes. He told me he would send them right out and when they arrived, his invoi
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for info on oil can bank by AZ_66_Native @ Yesterday at 12:04 PM

I do have a earlier full WB composite quart and the one above appears to be consistent with that one, except of course NOT a coin bank. I know very little about oil cans, I only have a few either given to me, or local cans I can get my hands on. I
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Dec 4th - 10th 2017 by 66phillips @ Yesterday at 11:21 AM

Bought 3.
Jump to new posts Re: VERY SCARCE-AUTO BULB DISPLAY by saleen @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

bogus pm still for sale.RUDE
Jump to new posts Looking for info on oil can bank by azbigsam @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

Were these made by the oil manufactures or did people make them from old oil cans? I probably over paid for it but I specifically collect Whiting Bros and hadn't seen one before. Hopefully its not some cheap knockoff. Thanks for any info. https://
Jump to new posts Re: Nozzles by cggas @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Bump, $90 includes shipping. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: VERY SCARCE-AUTO BULB DISPLAY by saleen @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

anybody you will never find one like it
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts peach penn two gallon picture can by richlube @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

ebay 302560822999
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Deer season is over! by hawkike @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Nice "corn fed" buck!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved