Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Misc. Toppers and Emblems by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Red reflector....$35 Press topper...$55 Physician topper...$55 Pfister topper...$65 Auto Club emblem...$55 FREE SHIPPING
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Revere Lights --4a-23 by revereguy @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Sorry, about 14-15 inches in diameter and about 16 inches tall, just to clarify.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic pole by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

I agree, the paint job on that pole is phenomenal. Nice work. Just curious... I have a sign or two in mind as well and was wondering what the crane/sign guy charged you to take it down? I know it will vary all over the place, the size, difficulty
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: wiring a wayne 515 visible pump for lights by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

If you look inside the socket, there are two screws, loosen those and the base will come off. If you use lamp wire, and want it done to electrical specs, the rigid wire goes to the white (neutral) and the smooth wire goes to the gold (hot). If usi
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by poleman @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

PRAYERS from here to you and all the family ,Good to know she is a sister in CHRIST, GOD BLESS
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

Prayers from here for your Mother and all her family and friends. Comforting to know she will be going to Heaven when it's her time.
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gasoline sign 16x12 ssp by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Nobody? Thanks to all who have looked.
Jump to new posts Re: WWII Oil Company decal for Federal Use Stamp by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Thank you for sharing, Jeremy! Nice decals!
Jump to new posts Re: WWII Oil Company decal for Federal Use Stamp by GILMORE @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

Not sure what you type to search for them. I imagine most sellers don't know what they are. Larger ones are for license, smaller are for the tax stamps...
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Thoughts and prayers for your Mother, For You and your Family and for her Friends and loved ones...
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: NEW 13-1/2" CO-OP Globes - from Pogo's Garage by johntxpumps @ Yesterday at 04:09 PM

this is super sweet, nice lense
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Gilmore sign for possible trade by aajf @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Hello, I may trade my Gilmore Battery Cables sign for a couple of pumps. I am looking for at least one Rapid Dayton 600, plus other visibles, clock faces or Wayne 60's, Tokheim 36 style pumps. The sign is in nice shape. I never cleaned it so there
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by Loyd Pierce @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Thoughts and prayers sent your way.
Jump to new posts Re: Help on Fry 117 by Bill jr @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

They look like stamped skins the couple cast skin pumps I saw are thicker
Jump to new posts Re: Help on Fry 117 by sterling P. @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Thanks guys that does help. My skins must be pressed. The top on done 4s pump looks like mine. Still havent seen another 117 with cast top and internal pump. Thats a beautiful pump done 4. thanks Sterling
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Revere Lights --4a-23 by revereguy @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

All, Hello! I recently picked up 4 old Revere lights that hung at a service station around my area (I think they lit a billboard?) I was wondering what the value of one of these lights would be? Diameter of lights is 15 inches and about 18 inches t
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Oct 9th - 15th 2017 by The Rip @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Nice Outboard can
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Oct 9th - 15th 2017 by gulfiend! @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By advertologistgilmore lion power .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: WWII Oil Company decal for Federal Use Stamp by gulfiend! @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

...let me know if you find an extra Gulf
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by BrianH @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

George, unfortunately I know exactly how you feel right now. I've lost both parents in the past 3 months....one unexpected, the other expected. Both were really hard. Praying for peace for your mom and your family. She's a believer so she'll be j
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Restroom Sign Bracket......$125.00 by LOWright @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Thanks Kevin....
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Sign Pole Finial by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

I have this old original finial and it will accept an inch and 5/8 pipe. It attaches with the use of a set screw.
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Restroom Sign Bracket......$125.00 by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Love that signature stamp!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone, IL Chicagoland Petro Show Photos by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By bigandtallI saw this same setup, probably exact same sign, in the pictures of the October 2016 Peotone show that I missed. I made it to the spring 2017 Peotone looking for this and it wasn't there. Now, I missed the fall 2017 s
Jump to new posts Re: WWII Oil Company decal for Federal Use Stamp by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Mark, I was leaning towards that "train of thought"... And then I received an Email with this image in it... Now, to find one....
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved