Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: curb sign by advertologist @ Wed Oct 18 2017 07:26 PM

you beat me too it, like this one: .. ... 24" 361682075893
Jump to new posts Re: curb sign by Tankar @ Wed Oct 18 2017 07:18 PM

May be 24" like the sinclair curb signs.
Jump to new posts Re: curb sign by advertologist @ Wed Oct 18 2017 07:16 PM

sign of subject: .. ... describes as being 42" - appears to be 24"?
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by `30Fordor @ Wed Oct 18 2017 07:09 PM

Thanks so much!I'll figure this out eventually!
Jump to new posts Re: Union 76 bulk plant -- family history by hancock-oil @ Wed Oct 18 2017 07:06 PM

Jim Very Cool family history!!!! Jim
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore sign years by aajf @ Wed Oct 18 2017 07:05 PM

Thanks for the link. I appreciated the read. I had no intentions of wasting anyones time asking questions.. Thanks, Andrew
Jump to new posts curb sign by wayno48 @ Wed Oct 18 2017 06:47 PM

Take a look at the Richlube Motor Oil curb sign. Pricey. 352186753914
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by Bass Master @ Wed Oct 18 2017 05:47 PM

George, So sorry to hear, Prayers to you and your family from mine!! GOD BLESS my friend. Brian
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Wyane 100 Wyane 615 Wyane 620 by Ackmo509 @ Wed Oct 18 2017 05:42 PM

I inherited these vintage gas pumps when my dad passed away.I don't really know anything about them. Anybody got an estimate on what the might be worth?
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by philmccauley @ Wed Oct 18 2017 04:46 PM

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Jump to new posts Re: Service Station Hats How to Tell if Real Fake by michaelmill @ Wed Oct 18 2017 04:23 PM

Thanks Bob! I myself and a few others were wondering about this. You were a great help. Much appreciated.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Quart cans...$50 each Shipped by mrcavalcade @ Wed Oct 18 2017 04:02 PM

Nice! Wish there were some FREEDOM ones in the lot!
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by K W FRITH @ Wed Oct 18 2017 03:03 PM

Rotated it and made it a bit bigger for you.
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by `30Fordor @ Wed Oct 18 2017 02:56 PM

Thanks so much! Will do! Don't know why this came in upside down. It wasn't when it was in my file. ?
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Quart cans...$50 each Shipped by pumpingethyl @ Wed Oct 18 2017 02:44 PM

Lots of nice cans still available...anybody else interested?
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by Oldgas @ Wed Oct 18 2017 02:43 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com. Click on "Parts" near the top of this page. You can also post a new topic in the "Want to Buy Petroliana" section to ask for a specific part for a specific model.
Jump to new posts Re: Original Wayne 866 Face Plate by Bigbad @ Wed Oct 18 2017 02:32 PM

I interested in plates. Call at 608 698 6916 my name is John I don't do the PayPal thank you
Jump to new posts Greetings and I.D. help by `30Fordor @ Wed Oct 18 2017 02:08 PM

Hey All! Finally purchased a visible pump after many years of poking around with the idea. It is a Rapidayton, but I don't know the model. It looks sort of like a 450, but not quite right. Also, who might sell parts for this pump? Btw, my first pump
Jump to new posts Re: Union 76 bulk plant -- family history by Mike M. @ Wed Oct 18 2017 01:42 PM

Some awesome stuff along with pretty cool family history there!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by SandPCollector @ Wed Oct 18 2017 01:22 PM

George, My sympathies to you and your family. I know that your parents will live on in your heart and memories.
Jump to new posts Re: Union 76 bulk plant -- family history by Bob Richards @ Wed Oct 18 2017 01:17 PM

Jim, as you know, oh so much better than I; You have yourself a great Family History in that Bulletin Board! Congrats on displaying it so well....
Jump to new posts Havoline Oil can. Early 1900's Dark gear compound by longbow @ Wed Oct 18 2017 01:04 PM

I Have listed this on ebay. Item #142538330556 Early Havoline Dark Gear Compound. Indian Refining Company. New York City. Possibly Unopened. I cant tell for sure Here is a rare one for your collection. I have searched and searched and can not
Jump to new posts Union 76 bulk plant -- family history by Young's Union @ Wed Oct 18 2017 12:41 PM

My dad was given the original bulletin board out of my grandfathers bulk plant about 20 years ago. It was recently passed on to me. This board has lots of history and some of the certificates have many of the old ones underneath. The paperwork is
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Minneapolis MN to Cleveland OH area by Ron Scobie @ Wed Oct 18 2017 12:30 PM

Thanks Ryan. I've used them over the years but he's on a limited budget. Still looking for a ride. Ron
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne, bennett, tokheim and G&B parts by petro & rodz @ Wed Oct 18 2017 11:45 AM

i could use the wayne 70 face deflector sheilds .or filler pieces 6 pcs. in pic.that goes between door glass and face plates.also the stainless nozzle receiver cover.4 door glass meter glass stainless trim.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved