Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Help me come up with a serial # for my Wayne 70 by 67Chev4X4 @ Thu Oct 19 2017 01:48 AM

This may not match the pump but this is what I did to a pump I own that did not have a tag. For a serial number I stamped my initials then the last four digits of my social security number. That way if it is ever stolen and recovered there will not
Jump to new posts Re: Help me come up with a serial # for my Wayne 70 by 67Chev4X4 @ Thu Oct 19 2017 01:46 AM

This may not match the pump but this is what I did to a pump I own that did not have a tag. For a serial number I stamped my initials then the last four digits of my social security number. That way if it is ever stolen and recovered there will not
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Tokheim 39 tall doors & Veeder root by Jack Sim @ Thu Oct 19 2017 01:16 AM

Here is the V/R section of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/veeder-root.htm I believe your pump used the V/R 45, there is a picture of it. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Help me come up with a serial # for my Wayne 70 by Jack Sim @ Thu Oct 19 2017 01:04 AM

Your pump is a version of the Wayne 577-R. This pump was originally sold for commercial use and these pumps were used to fuel trucks or other heavy equipment. Notice the long hose, much longer than hoses that were used in service stations that cate
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by hotrodfun1 @ Thu Oct 19 2017 12:39 AM

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I lost my mom just over a year ago and what Kevin said is very much try.
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved