Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
6 485 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Someone a while back posted a picture of a pump with a red hose. Does anyone know where they can be found? Any help appreciated and thanks.
0 18 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Yesterday at 09:29 PM
For sale is a 39 tall two ad glass pump. Was a Skelly pump at one time. Pump has a nice patina but no rust through. A few dents and hinge on the access door needs some work to close. Pump is located in Wichita Kansas. $850.00/obo. Would consider partial trades for signs or globes.

Thanks
Marshall
0 63 Read More
Yesterday at 08:39 PM
Hello,

Extra 3 sets of gallon markers for 10 gallon that I do not have any need for...
Uncertain how old but do appear to be made from stainless steel. Previous owner placed a little glue to to keep them stationary. 3 Rods included.
Looking to get $150 for the set of three plus actual shipping costs.

Thanks,
Jim - 772*834*3271
0 50 Read More
Yesterday at 08:32 PM
Hello,

I'm converting my Fry 17 back to its original 5 gal cylinder and do not need this 12" x 27" glass cylinder.
No apparent flaws other than a little haze here and there that I did not attempt to clean. And a few air bubbles with a partial line or seam which may be difficult to see in photos.
Looking to get $625 + shipping or some other arrangement... Contact me to discuss.

Thanks,
Jim - 772*834*3271
0 51 Read More
Yesterday at 07:40 PM
Mobilgas PPP

I.R. 47

285 shipped
0 57 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 07:30 PM
Done Rob. That's a big swap meet. Frank who has been attending since '72 looked like he was born in 70!
Thanks for taking the time to put the video together and on the site.
2 71 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 07:29 PM
Thank you.
2 112 Read More
Petroliana News
Yesterday at 07:19 PM
Wanted to share information about the 7th Annual Rebel Advertising shoe in Starke, Florida. I've attached the flier. It's a great time!
0 23 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 07:10 PM
Sorry. its part of my collection and not for sale .
7 139 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 06:19 PM
Nice showcase and great looking room.
6 146 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 05:53 PM
Needing SouthWest 90 sides and doors. Also wanting Guts for Tokhiem 34. Still wanting MS 65 and Wayne 40 pump. Calls or Text only, 724-344-7478
2 291 Read More
Yesterday at 05:36 PM
Still available
1 336 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 01:09 PM
Thanks for all the input!
The pump presents a little better in the photos than being present. It wasn't completely disassembled for paint, has blisters, runs and other imperfections, and actually still has all the internal pump/motor components which makes for an extremely heavy move!
I'm going to attempt negotiating a $2500 price limit as I bought a couple of other pumps from him recently! We'll see how things go over the next few weeks...
5 263 Read More
Yesterday at 12:55 PM
A pretty uncommon one of mine. I believe this to be from the Pocahontas oil company

[Linked Image]
15 409 Read More
Yesterday at 11:30 AM
4 486 Read More
Yesterday at 05:56 AM
Ahh shes a nice one laddy, I'll be keeping 'er if she dont sell.
Maybe PPP prices are coming down a bit after all.
14 1,822 Read More
Yesterday at 05:33 AM
The green Texamatic can is sold. Thanks OldGas.

The red motor oil can is still available. $30 (plus actual shipping).
6 471 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:39 AM
I need one single KANOTEX ETHYL lens.

Size- 13 1/4ā€

Thanks for reading.
0 45 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:26 AM
Hi-Speed cans for sale on eBay. This auction ends on Sunday 02/02 @ 7pm PST / 10pm EST.

You can also check out all the other items I have for sale on eBay. Once you look at one my items, just click "See other items." Thanks for looking.

If interested, please click on the below links and bid through OldGas (it helps Jim receive money for this website):

1) Hi-Speed Solvenoil Motor Oil Can. Starting bid: $55
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274213314635

2) Hi-Speed Speedoleum 1 lb. grease can. Starting bid: $55
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274213299430

Thanks for looking.
0 34 Read More
Yesterday at 04:13 AM
Nice Ford Motor Company Lock Lubricant Handy Oiler on eBay. This auction ends on Sunday 02/02 @ 7pm PST / 10pm EST.

This can has the Ford logo graphic on the front of the can. It also has all of the other Ford Motor Company cars/divisions listed at the bottom: Ford, Thunderbird, Mercury, Lincoln, Continental and Edsel. Below each is cool graphics of their corresponding logo. The can has great colors and no fading. The top is in good condition as well. The can does have a few minor cosmetic issues, which include a few minor scratches and surface blemishes. The top has surface rust and the can shows some signs of aging. The can is empty (approx. 2.5" tall x 2.75" wide x 1.5" deep). This can was manufactured by The Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan (just outside of Detroit).

You can also check out all the other items I have for sale on eBay. Once you look at one my items, just click "See other items." Thanks for looking.

If interested, please click on the below links and bid through OldGas (it helps Jim receive money for this website):

Ford Handy Oiler Can. Starting bid: $55
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274213263424
0 24 Read More
Yesterday at 04:08 AM
Update. I was able to get the doors off by going through the top and using a pry bar to release the doors. Boy, those screws in the top did not want to let go. Thanks for the help, Iā€™m not sure I would have ever figured that out. I attached pics in case anyone else can use the info.
11 189 Read More
Yesterday at 03:54 AM
CHRYSLER MOPAR OIL ADDITIVE CAN on eBay. This auction ends on Sunday 02/02 @ 7pm PST / 10pm EST.

Mopar Can - it's a little rough, but still a neat can for a Mopar collector. Starting bid: $55
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274213326209

0 24 Read More
Yesterday at 03:46 AM
Nice Parko can on eBay. This auction ends on Sunday 02/02 @ 7pm PST / 10pm EST.

Parko Can manufactured by the Park Chemical Company in Detroit, Michigan. Starting bid: $55

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274215242427
0 16 Read More
Yesterday at 03:39 AM
Standard and Gulf Handy Oilers on eBay. This auction ends on Sunday 02/02 @ 7pm PST / 10pm EST.

1) Standard Oil 1/2 pint (little bit larger than your average 4 oz. oiler). Starting bid: $22
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274213358383

2) Gulf Refining Spot Remover & Lighter Fluid. Starting bid: $30
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274213378812

Thanks for looking
0 15 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved