Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
19 minutes ago
Trade towards early pennzoil tin tacker (12x36) or penn drake tacker etc etc....
2 183 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
58 minutes ago
Gas sales were down that day, lol! I bet that was a fun ride.......
Darin
1 41 Read More
1 hour ago
Sold...
3 94 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
The can I have, most likely belonged to a rich dude named Cliff Durant . Aviator, various connections to Chevy, drove in six Indy 500's, owned an airport, a racetrack in Beverly Hills, married to hottie singers, that kind of playboy type rich dude.

Though, like I said, it isn't in any collectors condition, it's still a neat thing in my collection. It's been half buried and outside for the last 80 years or so. It's only about 2/3rds of the can, heavily rusted, and only slightly readable......but it's mine.

I'm just trying to put it there at the right time. Durant owned the property from 1921, through his death in 1937, till it's sale in 1947. I found the can in a foundation nook of what used to be the hangar at his private airstrip.
1 69 Read More
3 hours ago
I followed that auction and here are a couple more, Red Indian Porcelain sign 27 X 17 1/4, $18,700.00, Oilzum lollipop sign $18.700.00 and a Trop-Artic motor oil can $ 5,100.00. All were in excellent condition.Plus the buyers premium and shipping. YIKES!
1 73 Read More
3 hours ago
Sold pending payment
1 200 Read More
4 hours ago
Sold pending payment
3 266 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
4 hours ago
These old lights came off of the top of an old bus. There are ten(10) housings and ten(10) thick GLASS lenses. All are in good shape except one lens has the tip missing, but it cannot be seen when it is in the housing. Nine housings are cast metal and should clean up nice. One is a stamping. One half of the lenses are amber and the other half are red/purple. ALL the bases(7) are a rusted mess. These are some cool items with a variety of uses to the right person. What you see is what you get. I will be happy to furnish any additional photos. $175.00 shipped to lower 48.Thanks for looking, Dave
0 38 Read More
4 hours ago
$200 obo shipped to Cont US
0 108 Read More
5 hours ago
Belnord Jumbo Size 7 inches tall empty $95
Dutch Brand NOS with contents Chicago $55
Locktite Detroit Michigan with contents $95
Corona Newark New Jersey with contents $65
BF Goodrich foreign empty with wear $50
Whiz empty $25
0 63 Read More
5 hours ago
You could certainly tell that Sunoco was a big owner in Martin & Schwartz during this time period. Their ads showed the M&S 70. Their brochures showed the M&S 70. Even their matchbook covers showed the M&S 70. And of course many of their stations used the M&S 70. There was no doubt about Sunoco.
11 560 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
5 hours ago
Looking for a single or possibly two original lenses just like the one in the photo. 15" or 16.5".
0 43 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
5 hours ago
WTB: complete ,broken or pieces from bennet 76 faceplates.
0 20 Read More
5 hours ago
Here is another version , and I agree with everyone 1950s
4 229 Read More
6 hours ago
top and bottom...
1 57 Read More
6 hours ago
Skelly-- and sinclair sold-- still have about 50 plus anti gallons for sale at www.oilnspeed.com take a look- also just added nice Prestone thermometer and many 1932 ford parts
[Linked Image]
4 472 Read More
6 hours ago
Thank you Kevin!
1 84 Read More
7 hours ago
Hello,

Here are two more "pony" pumps that I purchased this week from a really upstanding and easy to deal with member (Morgan) thanks again for responding to my wanted ad.
0 53 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
8 hours ago
Howdy looking for the little Michelin bibendum and really the large cart style compressor setup. PM if anybody has anything thank you
0 21 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
I’m looking for the top adapter that is needed to mount an air meter. Thanks

Top found. Thank you Frank !
3 74 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
11 hours ago
I'm looking for a Clear Vision Glass Cylinder for a single pump. 12.5 x 26. I think it should be blue tint?
I never had the piece, so not sure on that. Also not sure if it should have etched digits?
Maybe you can help me out.
Thanks
Randy
0 7 Read More
11 hours ago
I'm new to this forum, but not to old pumps and signs.
I have a Bennet 966 that's almost ready for paint and was thinking of doing it in the Texaco Sky Chief theme.
I see a lot of different options for colours with Sky Chief. Is Silver and Green correct for it?
0 14 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
14 hours ago
I have several UNION 76 truck door signs that I would love to get $700. per sign!!
4 232 Read More
15 hours ago
That is not a short, it is a tall with no ad glass. I have not seen one with a cast base either. I thought the cast base came only on the four ad glass model but have also seen an unrestored two ad glass with a cast base.
3 149 Read More
16 hours ago
Gilbarco 904 or 906
3 110 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved