Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Cast Iron Curb Sign Bases..You got any! by LOWright @ 57 minutes 22 seconds ago

Let me know what you have.....text or call 1-502-396-3435 Thanks Some i would be interested in: Cities Service Oils Clover Shape Cities Service Round Oilzum LOL Standard Oil Mobil Firstone Any old balls.... Any Odd balls......
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Mobil Gas Pumps by SandPCollector @ Today at 04:21 PM

Welcome to Oldgas. I'm sure others here can assist you with your question. They look like late 60's early 70's vintage.
Jump to new posts Re: ECO model 26 Airmeter by SandPCollector @ Today at 03:31 PM

Thanks Charley,and what sort of condition is yours in ?
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 8th - 14th 2018 by hawkike @ Today at 02:51 PM

Old Sacramento Ca."union" Taxi Exchange sign,paper under glass--nice wood frame.Measures app.5"by 7".
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Barrett Jackson what a show by Tankar @ Today at 02:17 PM

I did not know that. Thanks
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Frontier "Rarin to Go" Gas 15" Lenses & Decals by Pogo's Garage @ Today at 02:04 PM

Decals are done, orders are shipping out today, thanks!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted, Bowser 565 side door by denismc @ Today at 02:00 PM

It is possible to get them made if a sample can be copied.
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Opaline by kenr @ Today at 01:42 PM

Sold pending payment
Jump to new posts Re: Derby 6' Porcelain Sign In Original Banjo Pole by NationsAttic @ Today at 01:27 PM

The sign and pole are sold - thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: BF Goodrich SSP by DTrapp @ Today at 12:38 PM

Thanks John! Took a while to figure it out but then really is not to hard. I did find it nearly impossible to do from my iPad. Best done from my desk top! David
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Blank Texaco Keyhole Sign by BryceG @ Today at 12:35 PM

could just paint in the distributor name. or at least thats what i assume they did. or maybe leave it blank and it still serves its purpose as a truck door identification sign
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Parts for Ferro Meter 100 by Ron Scobie @ Today at 12:16 PM

Bruce, I have new hands available but that's all. One more thing I should never have made... Ron
Jump to new posts Re: Poalrine 30 inch sign by pony1966 @ Today at 12:10 PM

Thanks so much. Mike
Jump to new posts Re: Union 76 Porcelain Pump Plates by DaysPast @ Today at 11:24 AM

All the Union 76 signs have been sold!
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Original prefab gas station building for sale by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 11:01 AM

Long way from Portland Oregon, but that was our business of Hand deconstruction. These would be very easy to do and store in a container. In fact a ABF upack would hold both. Biggest draw back would be the Roof on the flat building if there was asbes
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by SandPCollector @ Today at 10:44 AM

No. Jacksonville and New England did not play each other this season. New England is 10 - 1 all time against Jacksonville including playoffs.
Jump to new posts Re: EN AR CO Oil Embossed Tin sign by DTrapp @ Today at 10:34 AM

Few more pics!
Jump to new posts Re: Pontiac Neon by NateS @ Today at 10:22 AM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair 5 Quarts by coltex @ Today at 09:20 AM

1st can Sold. Thank you!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: wanted aircraft ,aviation ,aro,aero,airplane ,oil by G & B T-179 @ Today at 09:02 AM

Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Oldie but goodie.... by pickurt @ Today at 08:38 AM

Welcome. ____________________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: 1952 Tin Toy Cadillac by pickurt @ Today at 08:35 AM

Welcome. _______________________ Kurt
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts BJ Ford Sign Auction by minuteman @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

This sign is getting a whole lot of hype and likely selling for crazy money. Anyone ever seen another? It is listed as single sided. IF that is the case why would you only have holes at the top, usually used for double sided hanging signs. Anyway fo
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 history by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

It was Wayne's way of selling pumps. If your island was short, you could put two of the narrow ones on the island where two wides ones would be too big. They were even advertised this way. Jack Sim
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lets go "ICE FISHING" by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

those are some dandys, would like too see more pictures of the '53 Chev- from what I can see looks pretty nice. .. ...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved