Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
12 minutes ago
Very nice pump.
1 39 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
32 minutes ago
It could also be a Tokheim made for Gulf. The sight glass looks like a Tokheim 39 sight glass.
2 73 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
36 minutes ago
picked up this seldom seen pump sign...

[Linked Image]
2 78 Read More
1 hour ago
Excellent show. The biggest one to date. I was at the first one, there were twelve of us. It was just as much fun then as it is now. My sales were good and bought some to take home.
3 134 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
1 hour ago
I picked these porcelain double sided gas price signs up at a yard sale a few years ago. I thought they were cool, and had to buy them lol. There's 27 pieces total, and all are double sided with a different value on the other side. Can anyone tell me what they're worth, about what years they're from and maybe the brand of station or type of sign that held them. They are 3 7/8" wide and 7 7/8" tall. I'd like to try to find something to be able to display these, so any info is appreciated. Thanks!
0 19 Read More
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by RedHat
Looks like I can’t go back and edit the original post to add these in, is there any way Admins can unlock that feature so I can keep adding to the original list instead of doing so in new comments/replies? Or any tricks I don’t know of that will allow me to do so?

A ‘trick’ I do for the list of scammers on eBay, is I keep it in an excel spreadsheet document. Then every time I update it, I just ad to my excel spreadsheet and then cut and paste it on a new reply here on old gas. Which is nice because I can also sort it alphabetically.

-Steve
8 157 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
I have 2 Wayne 70 pumps both in need of the access door...so I need 2 of them I believe they are all the same one pump is a 4 ad the other is 2 ad with the sight glass at the top....
Obviously I would pay shipping to Canada.
pm any replies

Thanks Barry
0 13 Read More
2 hours ago
From some items I've seen before, I believe Rex-Hide was pretty active in the aftermarket wiper business from the mid- to late-1930's. John
4 96 Read More
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Dated in that manner reminds me of the reproduction globes made and sold by Weber's in Fort Worth, Texas during that time frame. This could be one of theirs (which doesn't make it more valuable....just saying). John
2 47 Read More
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Awesome job on your station, looks fantastic! Any chance you can post some pics of the inside? I'm contemplating a similar build behind my pump island and would love to see how you've done up the inside.
Thanks!
Paul
28 1,626 Read More
Yesterday at 11:43 PM
Very nice collection! I really like the Firestone display smile
39 7,827 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 11:05 PM
Beautiful here in Seattle today. Hope all the gas geeks are well. I got groceries and polished a couple oil cans. GreT day ❤️ Hubba
4 59 Read More
Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 09:16 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.
3 27 Read More
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
OK, 10 gallon is sold. This is a great looking 5 gallon pump. Glass is good with no cracks. Displays great as it sits. I can get this to the show in Lebanon IN, Evansville, Parkers, Columbus or Iowa if paid for. $4500 firm.
0 132 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:39 PM
Paying top money for DX/ Sunray oil company cast iron base. Dan 407-433-2164
0 22 Read More
Yesterday at 08:15 PM
Sorry I can't help, but can't wait to see that all done, will be super cool!!
Brian
1 64 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
Yikes! I'm out, coarse it's a great piece but man, the prices on oil cans are out of control. Glad I got mine when I did.
2 155 Read More
Yesterday at 05:32 PM
Here are some of the other Sinclair Signs that were found and will be sold. Dave
0 42 Read More
Yesterday at 05:23 PM
i still have a few left. kits $750.00 one complete with n.o.s, shade $ 1500.00.call charley 417 394 2788
0 125 Read More
Yesterday at 05:06 PM
Thanks for the pic Dave. Hopefully there are some more original pictures somewhere out there!
7 203 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:45 PM
Looks like it might be different, hard to tell from that picture but here's the one I have, it does have a broken piece in the center as pictured ...
3 44 Read More
Yesterday at 04:12 PM
America's Iconic Advertising Show, May 5th - 6th .. ... cool
0 40 Read More
Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 02:00 PM
Welcome to Oldgas. Good luck with your project, I'm sure someone here can point you to a source for your parts.
2 30 Read More
Yesterday at 01:33 PM
They are cast aluminum,and they do fit.But they are about 3 times as thick of the originals.
12 842 Read More
Yesterday at 12:19 PM
Here are some other signs that were also acquired.
4 256 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved