Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Northstar and White Rose Signs by 63Vette @ 42 minutes 18 seconds ago

BTT
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: W-60 PUMP/STATION LIGHTER W/ BONNET by Steven C. @ Today at 06:19 AM

I ran across this picture and when doing some research I ran across this old thread. Just a little confirmation that these type station lighters did exist. Although, the connection between the pipe and the ring does look a little different from the O
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Face Bezel & Trim by john deere 6430 @ Today at 06:10 AM

I did not realize that there were as many different makes of the same piece on the Wayne 70. It is nice that they are making items that are close to the original. I ended up taking the original face trim and stripping, priming and painting. These wor
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
really nice...fantastic!!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - White Rose cans and smalls & Canadian quarts by Xman4444 @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

BTT
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Firestone signs by Proud_Dad @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

These are 4’ wide. Asking $600 plus shipping. Thanks
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett EM 400 or 450 value by ward zaharia @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Email me some pictures wardzaharia@hotmail.com
Jump to new posts help decifer tokeheim 39 ID by doc-olds @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

ID plate I'm assuming is original.Only thing left on plate are numbers.In the area of model is 39,area of type nothing(maybe worn off),serial 882694 10 46,assuming underwriter number on bottom A225245.Not sure if this helps, on side panel with hose;
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by gjz30075 @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Excellent buy, indeed!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB phone booth parts by Restore-Pumps @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

John. There is someone in Phoenix A.Z. that restored phone booths. Google Phone Booths Phoenix A.Z. Bruce.
Jump to new posts Re: Fully restored pump pictures by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Yes. Pumps without skins on. Thx. Jim
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian GM items !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 63Vette @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Picture Quarts by 63Vette @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

BTT
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 155 face decals sets by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Both sets are sold. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Globes (2) by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

SOLD.
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

It’s 61.5 by 31.25 in the frame
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
No, it doesn’t keep me up at night. I am just trying to figure out why prices are skyrocketing. I went to an auction recently and tall, unrestored, Tokheim 39s we’re selling for more than $1,500.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Milwaukee 364 gas pump part by Ron Scobie @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

If anyone has a Milwaukee 364 previsible pump would you please contact me by phone or email. No PM's please. Ron
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Groetken 5 gal base by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

can we see a pic of your pump mine is not that big ?? charley
Jump to new posts Re: Signs for sale Flying A, Union, Texaco and others by Big Block Cat @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Flying A restroom signs are sold. Thanks og
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: E-BAY SELLERS LIST "FAKES-REPOPS" by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Folks, I understand some of you are very new to the Petro Hobby... But, Oldgas is a Petro Site... So, how about sticking to reporting Sellers of Fake Petro items; only?... The list is very long and it is hard enough for most to keep track of thos
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts OIL,GAS,& COAL HEATING POLE THERMOMETER by hawkike @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Leroy W.Nicholasen plumbing.Bangor Pa. Mint condition-$75.00 shipped to lower 48.
Jump to new posts Re: Great old 1937 Pyro Antifreeze sign 13"x39" by pumpdoc @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

$1600.00 plus shipping.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Trade? Have Life, Shell, Bulko, Fortune, Signal by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Also have Veltex, Pride, Royale, Beacon, Husky and more. Signs include two beautiful Tydols, one in stand and one 42" Also have Firestone Bowtie and old U S Tire verticals. Looking for Filling Station, Conoco Minuteman, Stancola and Independent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: M-S 80 Nozzle Boot and Sight Glasses by pumpdoc @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

This is the one I have.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved