Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
22 minutes ago
My condolences to Mike's family and friends. I didn't know him personally but remember him posting here. Miss your posts here too Bob.
6 83 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
23 minutes ago
Here are some before pics when my dad was loading it up in Iowa in early 80's.
1 5 Read More
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
1 hour ago
I agree with Matt and also the back of the sign is correct for an original painted tin sign..... Jim
4 96 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
Have seen a few, rare sign. I'll post a picture of mine later...
2 31 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
.....................Sent u a txt
6 151 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
3 hours ago
Price reduced to $2,000. Final reduction.
1 311 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
4 hours ago
Not in the same class as pumps with faces (windows) that is about the only pump that u should convert to a fridge, stereo stand or display case. As for current value....... maybe $150 to a guy that has no or very few pumps. Just my 2cents. Chris
1 31 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
11 hours ago
Looking for early air meters. Arno with pedestal base, eco 26 or 46 or Eco drum style or will consider any other early model please call or text 5135436656 if you have anything. Thanks
0 33 Read More
11 hours ago
Sold
2 368 Read More
Welcome New Members
11 hours ago
Amazing!
8 209 Read More
12 hours ago
Here is the other pump
1 132 Read More
12 hours ago
Here is an unrestored, barn fresh Phillips 66 Wayne 70 gas pump. All original with the usual dings, etc. There is NO rust because it was found in Idaho (dry, dry, dry). Asking $895 picked up near Austin, TX. I will be going to Iowa gas and can deliver if paid for. Thank you.

[Linked Image]
0 118 Read More
13 hours ago
So, even though not in that great of shape, how could I not bring it home! Anybody have any items from the CHIPPEWA REFINING COMPANY of Pittsburgh pa? Would love to see the graphics on a better example. Appears to be “Indian Head Products”. Best I can find is that the company was formed in 1916.
0 62 Read More
13 hours ago
Just picked this 5 gallon up today and wondered if anybody might be familiar with this brand?
0 65 Read More
13 hours ago
See photo for condition. Cool sign. About 29" long and 3 1/4" wide, sturdy embossed metal, yellow on blue paint. $275 + Shipping

[Linked Image]
0 112 Read More
14 hours ago
Bump Price drop.Now 1600.
5 563 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Pic
1 59 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 09:42 PM
Afternoon guys and gals. Late checking in today but got busy and before I knew it the day was almost gone. Finished up the little job at church this morning and then got started cleaning up the back of the shop. I hadn't really cleaned the paint room in a long time and since it was such a nice cool day I decided to take advantage of it. Trouble with starting to clean is there is no place to stop so ended up moving some cars and cleaning a bit more than I started out to do. It sure does look better so guess it was worth the effort. Our paint room doubles as the powder coat room so after a few of those jobs the whole room needs to be hosed down if you want to do any serious painting. Wish I had another room for the powder coat oven but i definitely don't need to add on more building to fill up! Forecast is for one more day or so of this mild weather. If this is what summer will be like i wish it had gotten here sooner. Something tells me it won't last long though. Have a good weekend everybody....GB
3 55 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
Yes, as long as the diameter from outside edge to outside edge of the bottom of the ears is less than 1.5". The slot on the pump is 1.5" wide.
2 95 Read More
Yesterday at 08:10 PM
Got the tags and frames. Well Packaged as always. Thanks!
1 155 Read More
Yesterday at 07:26 PM
It's supposed to be a beaut of a weekend around here! Come on over if you're close.
I'm getting closer to having one of the 620s done and here are the results so far.
5 879 Read More
Yesterday at 06:55 PM
I examined the pump itself.. the handle is cast with Groetken on it. The pump is mostly covered by the skin so I cant see who manufactured it but since the handle says groetkin I assume the pump came all togther from them.
30 8,688 Read More
Yesterday at 06:22 PM
Sign is SOLD. Thanks OldGas....my first sale on the forum.
1 422 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 06:12 PM
On ebay-item no.123206561049
Most Chevron pole thermometers that I have seen are blank on the bottom-this one is not.
If interested bid through "oldgas"
0 44 Read More
Yesterday at 04:25 PM
will do thanks
10 328 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved