Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Dieselect on eBay by gulfiend! @ 1 minute 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mcguffeyd1Sign came very close to reserve. PM me if you have interest in the sign ...can't believe the high bidder wouldn't pony up another $10 to own it ...nice sign - if I didn't already own one, I'd be all over it...
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Then, Then, Then, Then and Now Templeton Mass. by gulfiend! @ 6 minutes 13 seconds ago

...great photos, Rick...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "As You Travel Ask Us" sign wanted by Elmer's @ 24 minutes 29 seconds ago

Still looking.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer's Premiums by BrianH @ Today at 09:33 AM

I don't disagree with anything you guys have said above. The BPs on these big gas & oil auctions are getting out of hand. However, as a relative new guy to this hobby, there are a limited number of places where I can buy this stuff: eBay - for
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco test piece? by bamawildcat @ Today at 09:26 AM

It's neat!
Jump to new posts Re: Got the flange up by kenr @ Today at 09:22 AM

I like the flange
Jump to new posts Re: Painting porcelain faceplates by schuh @ Today at 09:22 AM

Thanks for the ideas guys. I will investigate both!
Jump to new posts Re: The wall is getting more expensive by kenr @ Today at 09:21 AM

Jim t momma rohr said no i get that room because its our threater
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 76 nozzle perch by Goober's Station @ Today at 09:13 AM

PM sent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Skelly Lens by Rabbitman @ Today at 08:47 AM

Jim, are you saying they made a lens that was clear with this logo only for glass bodies? I've never heard that, or seen one. All I've ever seen are fired white backgrounds with the logo. I didn't think this globe was ever originally on capco......Ga
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Rapidayton 450 Value??? by JimT @ Today at 08:03 AM

Morphys has an auction coming up with lots of really nice pumps. That should give you an idea.
Jump to new posts Re: OIL BOTTLES #7 by Bruce E. @ Today at 07:23 AM

SOLD Pennzoil Outboard Motor Oil Bottle
Jump to new posts Re: Crown screw on copper base by cggas @ Today at 06:31 AM

Sold, thanks dan..... & thank you oldgas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Nozzle for Rapidayton 900 by Restoration-1 @ Today at 06:03 AM

Looking this Dayton nozzle to go with my Rapidayton 900, any help would be great! Eric evong@vanausdall.com 317 502-5669
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1932 KEYSTONE "RIDE-EM" TOY STEAM ENGINE by Semitar @ Today at 02:50 AM

$130 plus shipping...
For those interested parties, truck is still available.
Jump to new posts Re: VINTAGE MOBIL OIL SERVICE HAT by Semitar @ Today at 02:25 AM

$15 plus shipping.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Portland swap meet April 6-9th by tulareone @ Today at 12:02 AM

I'll be heading up there-- can haul going and comming -- looking for gas pumps parts pump-- looking for barn signs --- any one got anything
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Living by Done4 @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Sign me up cold pizza, thanks for posting this.
Jump to new posts WANTED: "Murray Super Sonic Jet Pedal Car" by Petro 2013 @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Looking for "Murray Super Sonic Jet Pedal Car" Thanks, DB
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Old restroom signs wanted/. Mens / Ladies etc. by hack1982 @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Looking to get a couple of old restroom signs. Men's / Ladies , porcelain prefereably. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Newer standard oil branded pump by cggas @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Newer standard oil branded pump, I didn't even look at make or model? $100 picked up.
Jump to new posts Bennett visigauge by cggas @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Bennett visigauge? Outer glass is splintered on one side, $365 + shipping
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphys April 22-23 Auction by signgod2112 @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

So your saying a ppp is not a sign?
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Mar 13th -19th 2017 by Aaron S. @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

A nice early local sign
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved