Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 55 GALLON SHELL DRUM ANTIFREEZE by hawkike @ 11 minutes 50 seconds ago

Randy may know.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Misc. Signs...$85 and Under by pumpingethyl @ Today at 09:55 PM

ALL signs sold pending payment...thanks oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: HUSKY by lineman4801 @ Today at 09:43 PM

I have one of the Husky pets signs
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Oct 16th - 22nd 2017 by advertologist @ Today at 09:24 PM

.. ...
Jump to new posts Re: They are still out there! by DWSheffer @ Today at 08:21 PM

Very neat to see those still in the original location....now if someone would just restore the whole site, that would be even better! Darin
Want to Buy Petroliana
BTT. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Porch light station lighters by Oldgas @ Today at 06:39 PM

Love it, Matt. Can't believe such a great display is outside. Looks great!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gaspump faces, original pairs by SWABBY @ Today at 06:02 PM

I think I goofed...the faces are priced per pr...Clockface plates are 75 per pair, sorry my mistake..pm me with questions..Warren
Jump to new posts Re: fry door,g&b handle.wayne doors by hornsrus @ Today at 05:23 PM

wayne doors are sold. charley
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: curb sign by cggas @ Today at 02:36 PM

I’m sure randy has some version of that sign.....if not the exact one!! Lol chris
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: "NEW DIXIE Lines" Round Sign? by Lola5366 @ Today at 01:39 PM

I found the EXACT same sign somewhat buried in the ground at my house. Let me find a pic. My sign LOOKS like it says NEW DIXIE LLNES (not Lines) let me know if you’ve found anything out [img]http://98DD6935-3D9C-424D-A7B2-99E26680D6D8[/img]
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Values of Wayne 70s and Bennet 76 Restored by petropumps @ Today at 01:10 PM

That’s awesome...thanks for the quality pic.
Jump to new posts Cato Oils Wanda Vertical Tin Sign by ironheadtom @ Today at 12:40 PM

11 1/4 x 71 sign has typical issues for a sign this age. $285 local pick up in San Bernardino Ca. , or for $310 I'll package it if buyer is willing to arrange shipping charged to their own account. Thanks, Tom
Jump to new posts More pump faces... by SWABBY @ Today at 12:32 PM

Wayne 70 original, matched pair..125 shipped. Gilbarco 96 same price...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted lubester oil pump by K W FRITH @ Today at 12:17 PM

Might be tough to find? I have owned a lot of lubesters and have never seen that particular model, although OPACO did make a lot of lubesters. I would sure be interested in the cast iron lids if they ever become available!
Jump to new posts us gasoline co. 7 inch metal gas pump toy by richlube @ Today at 11:51 AM

early pump 100 percent complete as shown in pictures.when its cranked up ,full is shown in center of globe. $77.00 shipped to usa
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone, IL Chicagoland Petro Show Photos by BrianH @ Today at 11:45 AM

That Koolmotor kite on the table in the back is the mac-daddy of em all. Bryce and I already discussed that one and I can't afford it...sure is pretty though.
Loyd's got the right idea. Jack, I just sent you my payment via Paypal. Thanks, BrianH
Want to Buy Petroliana
I'll have the big half for you. Send a pm for details. Tom.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Help me come up with a serial # for my Wayne 70 by bcouchene @ Today at 10:01 AM

Here is a picture (the top was removed prior to taking the pic) of what mine looked like before restoration. From what I can find online, the Wayne 70's with high mounted sight glasses are much less common than those with the low mounted sight glass.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: metal bodies for globies by bcouchene @ Today at 09:45 AM

I do not know how the original ones were manufactured. However, I recently purchased the aluminum reproduction version from gas pump heaven. It was manufactured by using the "spinning" process. It's a way of making a rounded surface out of
Jump to new posts Re: Knappco brass & OPW aluminum nozzles by It's for sale @ Today at 09:27 AM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: OPW 811 Aluminum nozzle by It's for sale @ Today at 09:27 AM

bump
Jump to new posts Emco Wheaton A845 nozzle by It's for sale @ Today at 09:26 AM

See photos $20 plus shipping USPMO or PayPal , buyer handles fees Send a Private message Thanks Roy
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36B Globe holder any out there by nebrgas @ Today at 09:01 AM

Did you check with Tom Buckles? I got one from him when I did my 36B several years ago.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved