Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB phone booth parts by fleetcmat @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Will do thanks.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Erie 753 Clockface Restoration is done. Pictures! by Nicole @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

This thread is an oldie but a goodie! lol And yeah, it is a nice looking pump!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Shell quarts by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

$65 shipped for all 6 cans
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of the Month" November 2017 by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Great Wayne 45!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: new member by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Jump to new posts Re: BATCH OF PETRO RELATED ITEMS (BOX 2) by 66Ford @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

PM sent
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

flying A radiator stop leak - both end in 30 min. .. ... 122801193264 flying A chrome cleaner 122801195066
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 13th - 19th 2017 by advertologist @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

clean 40's conoco gal. .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: trico counter wiper display 40's/50's by advertologist @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

the trico counter wiper display is "SOLD" Andrew tips his hat & gives a big Thank You too Oldgas .. ...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 2 GLOBES WANTED ORIGINAL OR REPOP by Dig joy @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

would prefer original if possible. Or a used Repop
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by Wasatch Man @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

4 more
Jump to new posts Visible cylinders by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

I have two original cylinders for sale ,size is 12-1/2"x24" on both,one is a blue tint other is clear,blue tint $750,clear $600,pick up only ,don't really want to ship.i will try to up load pics later . Blue tint has makers mark, and has tw
Jump to new posts Re: BATCH OF FUSE TINS (F8) by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

SOLD Thank You
Jump to new posts BATCH OF TIRE CAPS & CORE TINS (F10) by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

A.E.A. Valve Cores Red & Gold Ace Valve Cores Orange, Blue Acme Tire Valve Caps Blue, Gray Acme Tire Valve Caps Off Red Acme Tire Valve Caps Orange, Blue Acme Tire Valve Core Red, White, Blue Acme Tire Valve Cores Orange, Blu
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB UNION 7600 A-38 Ad glass by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Still looking for 7600 ad glass or one that reads THE FINEST
Jump to new posts BATCH OF FUSE & TIRE TINS (F9) by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Fuse Display Case 35 Sections Buss Yellow, Blue, Black Fusetron Slow Blowing Yellow, Blue Buss Littlefuse Green Minifus 5 Precision Paramount Five Fuses Phillips 66 Emergency Preferred Redline Standard Star Brite Auto G
Jump to new posts BATCH OF PETRO RELATED MATCH PACKS (F3) by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

Amoco Atlas Tires Standard Oil Brown's Special Motor Oil Champion Spark Plugs w/ Charm Cities Service Car Cities Service Gasoline Conoco Super Motor Oil Coreco Gasoline Knockless Defiance Spark Plugs D-X Motor Oil Esso Shows Man & St
Jump to new posts Sinclair Danger Sign, Excellent with Logo by coltex @ Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Here is a Sinclair, porcelain, well sign with the logos. It measures 9" X 18" and is single sided. Excellent color and gloss. $325 plus s/h/i. Thank you!! Clifton 512-413-4459
Jump to new posts Sinclair HC Lubster sign by coltex @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Here is an original, 12" square, porcelain Sinclair HC sign that was on my wall. As seen, has chipping around the edge that could be touched up and the sign would look great. The field color and gloss is excellent. $900 plus s/h/i. Thanks. Clift
Jump to new posts BATCH OF PETRO RELATED ITEMS (BOX 3) by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Brilliant Bronze Clip Board Edison Batteries Nail File Enco Caster F & M Oil Co. Pottery Esso Marine Fuels & Lub Deck Of Cards Esso Tiger-In-The-Tank Sweepstakes Gift Fram Filter Cigarette Lighter & Ashtray Set Gulf Gulf
Jump to new posts BATCH OF PETRO RELATED ITEM'S (BOX 1) by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Sohio Magnetic Plug Sohio Windshield Washer Fuild (Old Logo) Sohio Windshield Washer Fuild (New Logo) Whiz Met-L-It Metal Repair Kit Whiz Touch-Up Enamel Black Whiz Valve Grinding Compound Yellow Whiz Valve Grinding Compound
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Northstar and White Rose Signs by 63Vette @ Yesterday at 07:38 AM

BTT
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: W-60 PUMP/STATION LIGHTER W/ BONNET by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 06:19 AM

I ran across this picture and when doing some research I ran across this old thread. Just a little confirmation that these type station lighters did exist. Although, the connection between the pipe and the ring does look a little different from the O
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Face Bezel & Trim by john deere 6430 @ Yesterday at 06:10 AM

I did not realize that there were as many different makes of the same piece on the Wayne 70. It is nice that they are making items that are close to the original. I ended up taking the original face trim and stripping, priming and painting. These wor
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - White Rose cans and smalls & Canadian quarts by Xman4444 @ Sat Nov 18 2017 11:40 PM

BTT
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved