Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: SOUND YOUR Z PENNZOIL DOUBLE SIDED SIGN by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

thanks Randy for all your help
Jump to new posts PRICED REDUCED: 1960's BUICK Service Dept. Sign by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

This is a 1960's-vintage sign that would have hung in the BUICK dealer's service department. I believe each mechanic who had been on duty five years or more would have received one. So, a number of these would have hung on the wall at the dealership
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 260 porcelain button by row @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Hey anybody out there have any 260 porcelain (not sticker)buttons for the blend selector on 511 only 1 that I am missing thanks Greg
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: DELCO BATTERY SIGN. 6-Volt Battery Pictured. by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Thank you very much for the input, guys. I appreciate each of you taking the time to give me your ideas. John
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by tokig @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

Here is a closer look at Bowser slide door 241 before and after installation of the Bowser visible kit. Seems disappointing that the Gasolene globe was not added back on, as electrical was already there for cylinder lights.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Visi gauge by TN Volunteer @ Yesterday at 09:17 AM

Thanks Jack for the info. I am looking forward to the new book. I loved the last two that you made and still reference them both. In fact the first edition has came apart at the binding due to referencing it so much. I also understand that the s
Jump to new posts Re: 162 5 QUART CANS FOR SALE by Rcarp @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Do you have any Pierce Pennant cans?
Jump to new posts Re: Signal pump plate by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: Bulko pp - White by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 08:34 AM

Sold
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Kanotex Ethyl on Original Red Ripple body by Rcarp @ Yesterday at 08:07 AM

I have the globe below for sale. Feel free to call, text or email me. Thanks. 816.504.7544 rustyc76@gmail.com Rusty-
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Original Red Ripple Globe body by Rcarp @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

I have an original red ripple frame for sale. 1 minor flaw that really doesn't affect the display. Feel free to call, text or email. Thanks. 816.504.7544 rustyc76@gmail.com Rusty-
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Ripple Globe by 57CameoGuy @ Yesterday at 06:16 AM

bump
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED Bennett 256 Oil cabinet side door by Young's Union @ Fri Jan 19 2018 11:51 PM

WTB. Lower side door for a Bennett 256 or 156 oil cabinet. Does anyone have a picture of the light socket set up used behind the ad glass? Yes I will make it a Union 76 product cabinet. Jim
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved