Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
Looking for the pulley mounting system that goes up the center stove pipe section that helps it slide up.
I know its a shot in the dark but what the heck.
1st two pics are What I need.

Thanks Mike
0 12 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
1 hour ago
About the time you think you saw it all. The info below is from the owner...

The Story behind the FANTASY gas pump is The Crypto Electric Co. Made their first gasoline pump. It was produced as a 4 way pump that could pump four different types of fuel. Their problem was that at night they didn't have a way of lighting up the clockface dials so they used candles!!! And here lies the problem!!!! The candles would ignite the fuel and a number of gas stations burned down. This FANTASY pump was taken out of service before it burned down. The Crypto electric company was bankrupt before they even got a chance. We that's all I have thought up on this. And I am sticking to it
0 20 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
1 hour ago
Wanted photo and/or memorabilia Terry's Chryler Plymouth Charlotte,N,C.
0 6 Read More
2 hours ago
Have a nos 70-77 Camaro driver's side front fender,no dents or deep scratches,just surface rust from sitting in barn for many years,$600 or best offer,pick up or can deliver to Hershey.
0 6 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
WTB this sign in any condition. Dan 407-433-2164
0 27 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
5 hours ago
Howdy guys, anybody have an extra cylinder looks like I can use BW a 10 1/2” ID up to a 11 1/4” OD. Call me if anybody has anything thank you Kris 754-581-4095
0 36 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
5 hours ago
Bennett clockface gas pump for sale. $2000.00
0 127 Read More
8 hours ago
I just acquired the original Marquette Battery Charger from our Union 76 station. Installed new cables and cord and it works good. Looking for a couple original 6 inch wheels and tires-- they are FIRESTONE tires and also need the plastic timer switch knob that has the pointer on it. It is a REDI-FAST charger Model BC 322N
0 20 Read More
8 hours ago
Herrick Jewelry is still in business in Oberlin , Ohio
1 1/2" x 6"
See photos for condition
$35 plus shipping
USPMO or PayPal , buyer handles fees
Send a Private message
Thanks
Roy
0 26 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
any globes for sale, single lens ok too.
0 31 Read More
12 hours ago
Both are single sided porcelain, 1 x 12 feet. Good color and gloss but both have staining...I’ll leave the cleaning to the new owner. Obvious porcelain loss but no touch ups or repairs. Pickup in oil city pa 16301 or I can assist with crating for shipment. 2995. Or make offer
0 141 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
18 hours ago
I found three pumps this past weekend. This A.O. Smith Corp. is one of them. It looks to have already been slightly restored.

The tag reads:
Model #L3
Serial #250129
Code #DP

I’m planning on buying this pump and the other two. Any info is appreciated and help determining a value would help. Thanks!
0 43 Read More
20 hours ago
Nice solid little Gilbarco 906, one door is NOS, perfect porcelain faces, no rust through anywhere. $900

Text, PM, or call
7zero4-24five-5one70
0 132 Read More
22 hours ago
I have a vintage 1940's Corneli sign in great shape currently listed on eBay. Ebay listing for Corneli sign

I just picked this from Missouri on a roundtrip from SC. The Corneli company I believe was bought out or closed in the 1960's. They were a supplier of seed to the midwest often found in the early 20th century. By the 1950's their main business was soybean and corn seed.

The sign itself is made of the very thin bright tin common to the 1930's-50's that had the dimples to make it flashy when hit by light.

Asking $250 plus shipping.
0 44 Read More
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
This is a Montgomery Ward Auto Service Center “Tire” Sign from the 1960's. . This good condition, wall-hanging sign was designed to sell front end parts in the service center.

It has four different three-dimensional tires (plastic) to illustrate tire wear for the customer, and suggest the service and parts remedy needed. Very colorful, and good-sized. The sign measures 36” by 34-1/2”. I’ve never seen another one of these. I purchased it from off the wall at our local Montgomery Ward Auto Service Center, when they were going out of business in the late 1970’s. Of all the signs on display in my man cave, this is the one almost every visitor will go look at. Something about the 3-D tires draws them in. Go figure!

The price is $485, plus the shipping.
0 143 Read More
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Complete top head to a Bennett 76 glass unbroken, one ear is broken, you buy I will fix, $200.00 Dan 407-433-2164
0 137 Read More
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Unbroken cast iron pre visible globe holder $250.00 Dan 407-433-2164
0 140 Read More
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
This never-used, vacuum-formed TRICO Winter Wipers sign is from the 1960’s. It’s in great condition, and is super colorful. It was manufactured with a three-dimensional look, so it’s very distinctive.

The sign is good-sized, measuring 20-1/2” high by 14” wide. It is designed to hang on the wall, although I have it taped to a display board at this time for easy transportation. The blue masking tape can easily be removed. I purchased this NOS sign from the basement of my friendly local old time auto parts store in the late 1970’s. It's in excellent condition. The price is $235, plus the shipping.
0 104 Read More
Yesterday at 10:35 PM
This is a very good condition, advertising thermometer from Hall Garage Corp. in Wausau, Wisconsin. This wooden thermometer promotes Dodge and Plymouth cars, as well as Dodge Job-Rated Trucks. I would date this piece to the late 1930's.

This thermometer works fine, and measures 10" high by 2-1/8" wide by 3/8" thick. It has the neat-looking metal shield, protecting the thermometer glass tube ball.

The price is $120, plus the shipping.
0 119 Read More
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Orange porcelain and stainless top visi guage (no dents) glass has vertical crack not seen from the back,visi gauge has not been cleaned as found condition, will clean up very nice! Dan 407-433-2164 $500.00 obo
0 111 Read More
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
1930,31 parts,2front fenders,1driver side rear,splash shied,complete chassis,new running boards,used hoods,no fuel tank,or headlights,or horn,some parts for station wagon,missing doors,door hinges.1500.dollars must be picked up.
0 57 Read More
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Can lot as shown 250.dollars ,must be picked up.
0 142 Read More
Yesterday at 07:53 PM
Value Atlantic Red Ball
0 62 Read More
Yesterday at 07:49 PM
Value of these cans
0 56 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 01:34 AM
Looking for an original Sharmeter gas pump ID tag like this one. Measures 2" x 4". Model # stamped on tag doesn't matter. Please PM or call.
Thanks,
Eric Yeley
317-698-8300
0 54 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved