Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
I have an original Gulf Lubester and it had a decal.
1 14 Read More
3 hours ago
I have an Unrestored double Lubester with sight glasses, It is Orange in color and where the plates were, it quite clearly visible that the plates were 14 inches diameter, Due to the Orange color, i was guessing GULF, but i have never seen any plates 14 inches diameter, Is this something unuaual ?

Thanks, larry
1 14 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
4 hours ago
Here's a history of the company.
https://banksdih.com/?q=about-us/history
1 50 Read More
5 hours ago
Hi Nicole:
The model A Ford crank is round on the end that inserts into the crankshaft bolt with two ears to catch in it. The other end is a hex socket used to remove the lug nuts from the wheels. If the shaft on your easel is 3/8 square, as I understand your measurements, then a 3/8 square drive socket could be used on it. A deep socket used on a 3/8 impact wrench could be welded to some sort of hand crank to do the trick. Just weld the end that fits the bolt or nut to the crank and slip the square end over the protrusion on your easel. The deep socket would give plenty of depth for the 1.25 inches of square shaft. Hope this makes sense to you and helps, also....Dale
2 38 Read More
5 hours ago
Any idea of value in the condition it is in? Are parts available to restore this pumps?
5 163 Read More
6 hours ago
Looks good!! Is that an aluminum base? I had a Wayne 70 with an aluminum base in the past and thought it was unusual.
38 1,810 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
Hello,

IM not pretty sure about the name of this parts, but I need it. Just the chrome arms
This is not my gas pump

[Linked Image]

Thank you
0 26 Read More
7 hours ago
The upper one is the tilt and the lower raises and lowers the painting. The lower one is the one I use the most as you can tell from the shiny bit. Problem is that because the socket does not go very far on it, I have to hold it at the socket to keep from dropping it. I tried a 7/8 long star socket but that did not work. So I had been seeing Model A crank handles online but they did not give dimensions--so if anyone knows what they are (probably too big) I would appreciate it.

smile
2 38 Read More
7 hours ago
I thought you guys would appreciate this story. I bought some stuff from a guy that was renovating a house built in 1923. He was tearing down a poorly built wall and found that is was partly made from this sign. We learned that ham and eggs was a political movement in the 30's here in California.
0 28 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
7 hours ago
Looking for both the round red and white original Flying A pump plates. TY
0 25 Read More
7 hours ago
Pump guts will pocket fuel. The ONLY way to get it out is disassemble EVERYTHING and clean it all. This is why I always gut my pumps.
6 244 Read More
7 hours ago
Base is finished!
[Linked Image]
38 1,810 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Just not bringing that price in condition 5 !
3 234 Read More
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Just picked these porcelain signs up. I know Icee not sure of the other or the DIH symbol on both.
1 50 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Thanks to everyone who took the time to provide input on the value of the Ford Oval, appreciate the feedback.

Working on a deal that includes some pumps to go along with the sign so your feedback will help me with a starting point.

Wish me luck!

Steve
7 198 Read More
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
$150 plus shipping or delivered to Mason-Dixon or Carlisle.
2 329 Read More
Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Sold pending payment.
1 177 Read More
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
June-July, August 2009 and October 2009 - Gilmore-Yosemite Economy Runs and Gilmore Grand Canyon Economy Run
December 2009 - Mobilgas Economy Runs 1950-1968

The Gilmore era predates the Mobilgas Runs and the Gilmore Run articles are some of the best overviews written (very little has been written about these previously) before the publication in 2014 of my Economy Run book. All are well written by D. L. Cole in my opinion.
4 159 Read More
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Hello all, I recently aquired this vintage tire display stand. I did not know this, but according to research I have done. Ford made tires around 1940. I was told there where reproductions made of these, but this one is original, and I believe somewhat rare? Appreciate any knowledge of these. Thank you, John
0 47 Read More
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
Base is getting welded up...
[Linked Image]
38 1,810 Read More
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
I believe these are from a Mobil station
1 204 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 10:04 PM
Coca Cola is sold...Dr.Pepper still available
2 194 Read More
Yesterday at 09:08 PM
Was about to restore this and hang it in my garage. Saw the sticker on the back and decided to check it out. Just wanted more info on it. Now im thinking on waiting. Any ideas what i got here? Stock photo. Mine is torn down. All original parts from what I can tell.

[img]https://ibb.co/jWyifx[/img]
0 32 Read More
Yesterday at 08:35 PM
And 4 more!
3 234 Read More
Yesterday at 08:33 PM
A few more pics.
3 234 Read More
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 74 75

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings