Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana Jump to new posts
Veeder-root totalizer Kkoski 31 minutes ago
Looking for a front totalizer assembly for a Veeder - Root series 48 computer with or without the number door, thanks
0 6 Read More
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced) Jump to new posts
Re: NOS ad glass Rick S. 1 hour ago
Will sell for $1600 or trade for Eco air meter.
2 443 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase Jump to new posts
Re: But I don't collect soda bottles . . . Ohio Oil 5 hours ago
My soda contribution:
26 1,453 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana Jump to new posts
Re: BOTW: "BUY`S OF THE WEEK" Nov 22nd - 28th Ohio Oil 6 hours ago
Picked up this nos Marathon bullet lighter.
12 702 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: To auction off or not too, opinions please advertologist 6 hours ago
Originally Posted by ALSS72
Auction will charge you a percentage fee,pay you with a check and you will have to report for taxes.cash buyer is money in hand.

Originally Posted by KZ1000
you could get a cash buyer or 2 or 3 willing to pay your price or more. They take it all, you get cash in hand, no taxes or fees.

this is a no brainier, sell the key items too individuals for cash then part out the lower end items

don't put the key items in a auction, the key items will sell there self,

eliminate the "taxes & fees" that is where your going too take the biggest hit.. ... cool
20 1,774 Read More
Re: Sinclair Station- The Renovation begins buzzy56 8 hours ago
Congratulations you are living most Petro nuts dream ! Lucky man you are for seeing it and pursuing it . Can’t wait to see it finished . Do you plan on living in it ? Just curious what the long term goal is ? Thanks for the updates .
103 8,428 Read More
Re: Gas Pump Heaven . . . buzzy56 8 hours ago
Just go’s to show that some people take constructive criticism and use it to improve ! Others take it as a challenge to their self personally and is Human nature quite often . Others accept it as a challenge to make improvements. Old saying “ Well if the shoe fit’s , wear it “ and in this case it holds true ! They either did or they didn’t . No in between . There will always be ringers and defenders and buddies who take sides to protect the interests of their selfs and their pals . But if a statement is true a person should be a man and accept the truth and do something about it instead of being in denial and becoming defensive .

I have purchase pump parts from the company mentioned several times .Other than slow communications and processing times and longer waits for shipments all has been good . I have purchased parts signage bodies misc. from many well known vendors and have experiences much quicker response to ordering ,processing , and shipment . But have always received what was ordered and satisfied with the parts .

Just keep in mind consumers have a right to let others know of their unpleasant experiences with people they spend their hard earned money with . Called customer satisfaction and it should be the most important goal of any company ! Sorry for the preaching but so true . No need to take sides just heed warnings when you hear them then make up your own mind based on your experiences instead of taking sides .
5 387 Read More
Re: Sinclair faces for Bennett pump fleetcmat 9 hours ago
I found a green face plate. Still looking for a red one. Thanks!
1 111 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana Jump to new posts
Re: "town crier" DWSheffer 10 hours ago
Wow, what a great Coca Cola sign! The art deco signs Coke had produced in the 30's are some of my favorites, just wish I could afford one!
590 233,699 Read More
Re: Great Old Pics advertologist 14 hours ago
caltex sta. .. ... cool
5,037 4,950,140 Read More
Re: Glass cylinder question Speedracer 16 hours ago
The only thing I can think of that’s sort of close might be a twin Satam pump (or some European twin). Or maybe not for a pump at all. Most Satam pumps are probably different proportions (like my first two pics). But the last pic of a Satam looks close.

I don’t know lubesters very well, so not sure about the giant lubester category (just a thought).

And I’m sure someone on here may have a better idea (these are just my 2 cents worth of ideas), but I think your best bet would be to call Dan and Vicki at PetroNuts. I’ll bet they might know. They are extremely nice and always glad to help.

-Steve
1 81 Read More
Re: Bowser 575 trim SWABBY 22 hours ago
Greg...I have some 575 trim pcs...send me a pic of exactly what you need. Warren
1 60 Read More
Re: Looking for East Coast Museums, Collections, etc. Teach 22 hours ago
I know they all aren't going to be like the Gilmore, or even Simpler Times, but sometimes the smaller ones can be better for learning, conversations, etc.
7 153 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices Jump to new posts
Re: Vintage CB Toys Mobil Oil Friction Tanker Truck Ghostflowers Yesterday at 09:47 PM
$85.00, Merry Christmas...
Shipping is Priority Mail at cost.
1 158 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase Jump to new posts
Re: Man Cave furniture . . . T-way Yesterday at 07:59 PM
Love the toolbox!
6 311 Read More
Re: Sunoco light sign 48" advertologist Yesterday at 04:57 PM
.. ,,, cool
1 85 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana Jump to new posts
Re: Pegasus cookie cutter DWSheffer Yesterday at 01:51 PM
The cookie cutters aren't "rare", just highly sought after and thus the values attached to them. And IMHO the right facing isn't as "rare" as they are made out to be, just not as plentiful as the standard left facing Pegasus. I've seen plenty of both over the years.
Darin
2 139 Read More
Re: Rolls Royce porcelain sign... tred Yesterday at 04:02 AM
I get it if you don't have 500 bucks to spend, but if you don't please stop making me stoopid offers, you just look like clown shoes when you do that.
7 770 Read More
WTB 13.5” Sinclair HC faded lens Jeff's Gas Yesterday at 03:31 AM
I am looking for a 13.5” Sinclair HC globe lens for my original pump. Faded would suit the pump better. Thank you. Jeff
0 53 Read More
Re: 2 Vintage Model T. Electric Windshield Heaters Ghostflowers Yesterday at 03:08 AM
Last week available.
2 369 Read More
Re: Bennett Parts Manual ~ Model 725 Gas Power Pumps Ghostflowers Yesterday at 03:06 AM
Free Shipping for Domestic U.S. Buyers
1 104 Read More
Re: 1960's Bennett Model 725 Gas Pump 1001-1002 Manual Ghostflowers Yesterday at 03:06 AM
Free shipping for Domestic U.S. Buyers
1 147 Read More
Re: Repro Wayne 60 globe holder install Done4 Yesterday at 03:06 AM
I have bought the holders from pump heaven and had no issues with them and the castings are really good.
1 111 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted Jump to new posts
1950 Roy Rogers Camera Ghostflowers Yesterday at 02:51 AM
Roy Rogers camera
The Roy Rogers, 620 Snap Shot Camera was made by the Herbert George Company of Chicago Illinois in circa 1950.
It was a simple box camera made of plastic Bakelite with a decorative metal faceplate depicting the famous television personality Roy Rogers and his trusted horse Trigger.
In great shape, esp. considering its age.

$30.00
Shipping is Priority at cost.
Message with any questions.
0 59 Read More
Texaco Smalls Jamie P Yesterday at 01:20 AM
45 shipped conus for the Texaco Lot

Included:
Service station1943 calendar giveaway
Map holder
Financial & Sales management book
Sheet asphalt pamphlet