Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
22 minutes ago
Here you go guys and gals. Sure I won't be in the running when this ends.
Firestone gallon anti freeze polar bear.

Ebay Auction # 253703264666
316 61,440 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
1 hour ago
Gorgeous pumps
2 248 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
Loyd...I got your PM before I had read this thread. You have answered my question about “process” and both you and Randy have given me something to think about concerning value.
Much obliged!
Steve
3 85 Read More
1 hour ago
Thank you Jack for everything! I’m new here on oldgas but have used both of your previous books before. I will be buying multiple of the new book.

Thanks!
39 1,664 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
2 hours ago
Just working in the cooler temps today, what a relief from this past week. Had two people call me on Gas Cart tires with in Two minutes of each other, what are the chances?? Big time guys are closer to that CTO swap, while the rest of us are just too far away. Good stuff is back there I guess. I will just go back to work.
5 81 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
How much where you located
3 86 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
Looking for a cast iron base for a Boyle Dayton - Wayne 83 Visible pump this has 4 post.
0 21 Read More
3 hours ago
bump
1 140 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
3 hours ago
SOLD , Thanks
3 61 Read More
3 hours ago
I just got an email from eBay that the transaction was cancelled. IDK. maybe in my sleep I did bid on it.
8 188 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Bear Wheel Alignment ( Alinement ) Pole Thermometer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAR-WHEEL-ALIGNMENT-POLE-THERMOMETER/123202550517

Note: Complete links directly to eBay auctions now work to credit Oldgas for the referral.
Thanks, Frank!
JP
1 83 Read More
Yesterday at 09:07 PM
Thanks randy! So of the 3 2hole signs I’ve seen, they all have a date at the bottom, the one I’m considering purchasing doesn’t..... was there a time period where they stopped dating these wolf’s head signs? Is there anyone besides Steve that has a 2hole undated one of these? Or is the OP leaning toward it’s a repo? The sign hanging ring looks spot on for the ones I’ve seen, but no date has me questioning this sign. Thanks again chris
7 274 Read More
Yesterday at 08:56 PM
Be interesting to see if Jerry recognizes either of these jokers....Like Dave mentioned previously, they had to know the signs were in there somehow either via a visit or maybe did some work in there.
Darin
9 401 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:54 PM
Still looking, buy or trade
2 161 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:47 PM
Too shiny. Need.....more.....rust. 😄Very nice!
14 1,005 Read More
Yesterday at 08:36 PM
Im looking for some old advertising metal coolers that are in bad shape and cheap for a project im working on. Nothing nice that is economically worth restoring. I plan to repurpose them.

Thank You...
0 23 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Just thought I’d share a picture of the Southwest 45 pump going back together. Thinking I’ll leave the pump as-is...
0 62 Read More
Yesterday at 06:50 PM
I appreciate the reply. Thanks!
2 139 Read More
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Yesterday at 05:21 PM
I have 3 of these Tire Displays

The Firestone’s have old Socony tires and the U.S. Royal has an Allstate whitewall tire
Pick-up only in northeast Mass along Rt 95
Send me a pm with reasonable offers
Thanks
0 55 Read More
Yesterday at 04:22 PM
Mobil Pump sold pending payment. Thank you
3 512 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 04:33 AM
It's been a good day for me today. Was able to sign and officially close on the house and property we were buying in Mt. Airy, NC. We're still in the process of selling our house here in CA, then it'll be time to pack up and begin the cross country journey. It'll be nice going from trying to display all my stuff in a 2 car garage, to having a larger 2 car garage as well as a 35X60 and 25X50 shop. I guess it'll be time for me to really start ramping up my collection lol
4 120 Read More
Yesterday at 03:32 AM
$950.00 for all Original 15 Crest Line Automobile Book Series all are Mint & the other 10 Mint Automobile Books. Call. Look at the other 2 adds for the list of books. ( 951 ) 206- 4685 Gene. Or Make me an offer?
0 60 Read More
Yesterday at 02:59 AM
Cooler has been sold.
3 394 Read More
Petroliana News
Yesterday at 02:53 AM
Are sellers going to be out in the parking lot all day Saturday, even though the auction is going on and everything tends to end early? I have to work all day Friday, and I'm reluctant to bring a fist full of cash on Saturday if half of everyone has already packed up. I went to CTO last year and it rained like heck that day and most sellers were packed up. It sucked.
9 784 Read More
Yesterday at 01:50 AM
Nice and a great price.
1 253 Read More
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved