Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted Jump to new posts
EARLY 1900's HERCULES POWDER CO. FLASK Ghostflowers 6 hours ago
One of the most beautiful patinaed pieces, I have ever come across. Antique Hercules Powder Co. Flask. Made out of tin, absolutely beautiful piece but has a few nicks and dings.

Hercules, Inc., was a munitions manufacturing company based in Wilmington, Delaware, incorporated in 1912 as the Hercules Powder Company following the breakup of the Du Pont explosives monopoly by the U.S. Circuit Court in 1911.

SHIPPING: Shipping is USPS Priority. Message with any questions.

$65.00
0 16 Read More
RARE GUS MOAK "PROTOTYPE" DUCK DECOY Ghostflowers 7 hours ago
There is no doubt that decoys made by August Moak are among the most prized from both Wisconsin and the entire country. August Moak passed away in 1942. According to Warman's Duck Decoys by Lewis (ca. 2006), Moak decoys are valued from $1,000-$10,000 depending on species.

This was determined to possess a prototype head mounting. From my own research, I've gathered its a earlier design but that is conjecture on my part. The duck possesses a "P" marking on the top of the decoy. At either rate it is a very rare decoy and will make a worthy addition to anyone's vintage duck decoy collection.

$700.00

SHIPPING: Shipping is USPS Priority & is Free for Domestic U.S. Buyers. Please feel free to message with any questions.
0 19 Read More
1940's Mr. Peanut Counter Top Store Jar Ghostflowers 8 hours ago
Beautiful example 1940's Mr. Peanut Counter Top Store Display Jar. Highly collectible example.

I recently saw this example, selling at auction for $260.00, so I figure I'm priced to sell...

$100.00, Shipping is USPS Priority at cost.

Message with any questions.
0 25 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana Jump to new posts
LOOKING FOR HUSKY CANS mikeschevy6673 8 hours ago
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR HUSKY CANS ESPECIALLY THE ONE QT GREASE CAN THANKS
0 22 Read More
Southwest visible gas pumps dan64 9 hours ago
WTB any southwest visible gas pumps, partial pumps or complete unrestored. Dan 407-433-2164
0 39 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices Jump to new posts
Veedol postcard mapper Yesterday at 06:47 PM
I have a pile of these postcards. $3 each shipped. The back of each one has a different address, but the front is the same on all.

I'll be putting it in an envelope with a small piece of cardboard, so if you desire something sturdier, let me know.
0 74 Read More
Vintage Atlas Battery & Mission Soda Coin Banks Ghostflowers Yesterday at 04:54 AM
Vintage Atlas Battery & Mission Soda Coin Banks

Both items were produced in the 1950's. Mission Soda Bank has a 1954 date on it.

Both for $35.00

Shipping is USPS Priority, at cost. Message with any questions.
0 62 Read More
Vintage Marx Mini "Ford J" With Original Box Ghostflowers Yesterday at 04:43 AM
Marx Mini "Ford J", in very good condition and with original box. Quality examples of this are currently selling for around $170.00 dollars, I would consider this a quality piece.

$75.00, shipping is USPS Priority, cost determined by location. Message with any questions.
0 57 Read More
Vintage ACCO "American Chain Co.", Display Ghostflowers Yesterday at 04:24 AM
This is a nice, boldly colored original vintage American Chain & Cable Company store display rack. ACCO Chains were only sold through Standard Oil Service Centers. It is in very good original condition, the paint is in very good shape with minor aging & wear. The metal stand on the back is removable so this item can be shipped flat. It measures 55" H x 16 3/4" across the front, the stand sticks 15" out from the back. The stand dates mid 1940's to early 1950's.

$150.00

Shipping would probably be USPS Retail Ground or Priority, whichever was cheaper. Message with any questions.
0 157 Read More
Tokheim 850 Clock Mechanism Tfarthing Yesterday at 04:14 AM
I’m looking for the entire clock mechanism for my Tokheim 850 Thanks Tim
0 47 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion Jump to new posts
ECO Model 93 Mike Ripp Yesterday at 03:47 AM
I'm restoring a ECO Model 93 air meter and need information on the reel lock pawl. This assy. is missing from my meter. This is the assy that holds the air hose in position when you pull the hose out. Some of the items I beleive are missing are #72-74 on the parts list. These are found on Fig.8, reel mech. parts Model 93. If I could just get pictures of the items, or assembly then I could possibly reverse engineer the parts. If any of these parts were for sale I would be interested in purchasing them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.
0 74 Read More
Gasboy champlinman Tue Mar 31 2020 06:52 PM
Gasboy, gutted, located in Hastings, Nebraska.
$250.
0 153 Read More
Wayne 60 nozzle fork assembly complete champlinman Tue Mar 31 2020 06:50 PM
Complete nozzle fork assembly, nice condition, fork toggles up and down. $125 plus shipping.
0 133 Read More
1954 Fish & Game Assoc. Permit & Pin Ghostflowers Tue Mar 31 2020 03:59 AM
1954 FISH & GAME PROTECTIVE ASSOCIATION PERMIT AND PIN

1954 Fish & Game Protective Association, Fish & Game Permit. Original Card & Pin

$20.00, Free Shipping for Domestic U.S. Buyers. Message with any questions.
0 56 Read More
1930 White Rock Bottle Openers in Orig. Packages Ghostflowers Tue Mar 31 2020 03:49 AM
1930's White Rock Ginger Ale, Bottle Cap Openers in Original Packages

I once saw some samples of this in a museum but never with original packaging. One sample has been opened, while the other package is sealed. Both are selling as a lot. Message with any questions. $40.00, Shipping is USPS Priority at cost.

White Rock History:

White Rock Beverages is an American beverage company located in Whitestone, Queens, New York City. The company was established in 1871. Potawatomi Indians and settlers believed that the nearby White Rock natural spring had special medicinal powers, so White Rock Beverages started out as destination for vacationers and health seekers. By 1876, the company was bottling and distributing the natural spring water throughout the country "It was a real upper-class type of an item, Used at the coronation of Queen Victoria, Charles Lindbergh christened his plane ... with it, and Gloria Vanderbilt was baptized with it."

The company has used the image of Psyche as its logo for over 120 years. The company purchased the rights to a painting titled "Psyche at Nature's Mirror", at the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. The goddess Psyche has appeared on millions of bottles and cans of White Rock and on every one, she is topless, gazing at her own reflection in a crystal-clear pool of water. Psyche is one of America’s most recognizable trademarks and is the longest running beverage logo in American history.
0 56 Read More
Wayne 866 Hardy's Garage Mon Mar 30 2020 11:58 PM
I'm looking for the nozzle rest and support structure for the referenced pump. I have the clockface mechanism and its basic cast iron frame, but need everything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Marshall
0 54 Read More
Aqua E- 700 Hardy's Garage Mon Mar 30 2020 11:54 PM
I am looking for two light bulb covers and locking rings like the ones pictured. I am fairly sure these fit a lot of different pumps and believe my pump was once owned by Dick Bennett which makes it special to me.
0 59 Read More
walburn gasoline marky Mon Mar 30 2020 11:30 PM
looking for anything walburn gasoline maps smalls ect
0 43 Read More
SHELL OIL CO.CUFF LINKS. hawkike Mon Mar 30 2020 11:00 PM
These cuff links are 1" at the widest point,almost the same across.Made of brass and cloisonné and the Pecten is the old style,30's 40's era..

These cuff links are larger than most I have seen from Shell,condition is mint and never used.On the back of one you can read "patent pending".

Shipped for $25.00

One appears darker but both are the same,just the lighting.
0 71 Read More
Union 76 Credit card signs in original box Mike M. Mon Mar 30 2020 09:56 PM
2 NOS Union 76 - 2 sided plastic credit card signs in their original box.

each measures about 34" x 22" x 1 1/2"

$250. shipped all to the lower 48
0 128 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana Jump to new posts
1917 Standard Oil Visible Pump Sign Ghostflowers Mon Mar 30 2020 05:50 PM
I stopped by a old farmhouse garage sale in Cleveland TN. about a year ago. and discovered a few visible pumps off in the distance, by the barn. After some pleading, the farmer refused to sell the pumps to me, but he did sell the signage on the pumps. I was able to find out a few things about the signs. They were made by Standard Oil between 1917 and 1922. It's basically a "do not" do list for Standard Oil Employees.
0 76 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion Jump to new posts
Anchor Oil Questions Ghostflowers Mon Mar 30 2020 05:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any general history about Anchor Oils? I found a old salesman sample case of anchor oil sample bottles and haven't been able to find out any concrete information about the co.

Thanks
0 61 Read More
Invader Motor Oil change decal MetroPetro Sun Mar 29 2020 08:54 PM
50's? $10.00 each postpaid USA.
0 103 Read More
Rapidayton 600 Skins PlainBroke Sun Mar 29 2020 06:42 PM
OK, wasn't going to run anymore of these but have 4 guys that want them - so if I can get a couple more folks to add their name to the list I will make another run this Spring, they should be ready by May or so.

$675/set.

Can deliver to Iowa Gas (if its still on) or can be shipped at buyers expense.

PM if interested - Thanks!
0 140 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana Jump to new posts
Be Careful TXMIKE Sun Mar 29 2020 06:29 PM
Did you ever notice some of these signs state the below in the description??? BE CAREFUL

Thanks for looking at our auction. . If your not happy with any purchase please return it before leaving negative feedback as we are a new seller and need positive feedback. [color:#FFFF66]Our signs are made using commercial grade sign material which is 1/8 inch thick dibond material which is aluminum skins with a pvc middle. Very durable and can be used outdoors. These are not cheap tin. We create the signs to look like originals from the era and hand age them to give them that barn find look. [/color] We have a process that makes real rust so the aging is real and not paint. The signs are then cleared so give them a protective layer so they will last. Please email any questions or have a special sign you want made and we can do that too.
0 126 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2020 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved