Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
4 minutes ago
These are in average condition. 24 bucks shipped to the lower 48. Thanks, Tom
0 1 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
3 hours ago
Gang, I hate to ask this, but I'm having difficulty pricing an item for a guy. The Worthpoint value service is showing one just like it from a completed auction. But, of course, I have to be a Worthpoint subscriber to access the pricing and auction date. I know I could sign up for a free trial of the service, and then cancel. But, I'm always a bit scared to use my credit card for something like that.

If you're a current Worthpoint subscriber, I'd be happy to send you a couple of bucks for looking up the final auction value of the one item in question. Please PM me, if you can help. I'd appreciate it. Thank you. John
0 32 Read More
3 hours ago
Took this out of an old Texaco bulk plant in eastern Iowa.

Good shape with extra numbers on each side to adjust price up/down.

Free ride to Iowa.

$250
0 76 Read More
6 hours ago
Complete clock mech for a Gilbert and Barker 106 pump.it spins and bell rings.$200 pick up or delivery to Hershey
0 71 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
7 hours ago
Neat name plates from steam boiler
$15 for the one with pits
$10 for the one with pit on A
Shipping extra , send zip in a Private message
USPMO or PayPal , buyer handles fees
Thanks
Roy
0 32 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
16 hours ago
Happy Summertime...
0 36 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
17 hours ago
Does anyone have a SW 812 top that they would let go of? It is one piece cast iron. I will be attending Iowa gas.

[Linked Image]
0 40 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
18 hours ago
Looking for early version GM and Chevy cans, bottles, tins, etc. Mostly interested in yellow version but will consider others. Not collecting the black and white versions at this time. I’ll attach a pic of the style I’m mostly interested in. Please comment or Pm if you have anything. Or feel free to call or text 641-295-0875
Thank You!!
Mike
0 41 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
21 hours ago
I need a set of Conoco Ethyl Add glass for a Tokhiem 36B!

Thanks
Ric
0 25 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
I have a Duncan Dual Automatic that has been hanging around in my basement for quite a few years. Picked up at an auction. It has a key. Would like information about how old it is and what kind of value it has. Thanks
0 72 Read More
Yesterday at 02:40 PM
$15 total including shipping within the US.
Ron
0 90 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 01:35 PM
I am looking for an original gas pump nozzle for my Wayne 60. Thanks!
0 64 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 12:09 AM
Looking for any leads to find a Hayes Akurit clockface gas pump.... finder fee ..Thxs Tom
0 107 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Wed Jul 17 2019 08:55 PM
I picked up this super hard to find Clear Vision clockface yesterday, but it unfortunately needs a lot of parts. Please let me know if you or if you know of anyone who might have parts.
Thanks!
0 66 Read More
Wed Jul 17 2019 08:44 PM
I can deliver this item to Iowa Gas, or can carefully package and ship it. This is a super nice BRILLIANT PENN MOTOR OIL jar. It's from the Johnson Oil Refining, Co., Chicago, IL. Early 1940’s vintage. The jar has that great Johnson winged hour glass logo and “Time Tells” slogan.

The graphics are all fired-on, and the cap is original. Again, very good condition, with no issues.

The price is $85. Again, free delivery to Iowa Gas, or I'm happy to pack and ship it. Thanks for taking a look. John
0 190 Read More
Wed Jul 17 2019 08:23 PM
I can deliver this item to Iowa Gas, or can carefully package and ship it. I have a very nice MOPAR Handy Oiler for sale. This lead-top handy oiler is in overall good condition, with no rust and no dents. The red-pink color on the front is a bit faded and there are a few marks here and there as shown in the photos. But, this handy oiler still displays very well. I’ve seen similar, good examples of this oiler sell on eBay for $185 to $320.

I have a price of $240 on this one from my collection. Again, I'm happy to deliver this to Iowa Gas for a buyer, or can pack and ship it, if needed. Thanks for looking. John
0 146 Read More
Wed Jul 17 2019 03:26 PM
I have 6 Buick license plates.I have only seen 3 before.Would like to sell all 6 for $100.00 plus shipping. Or trade Thanks for looking. Todd
0 137 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Wed Jul 17 2019 11:56 AM
Wanting to find a Beacon 5 or 10 Gallon Visible any condition. Will also offer
$500 finders fee for any leads that turn into a purchase.

Thanks,

Eric von Grimmenstein
317 502-5669
evong@vanausdall.com
0 91 Read More
Wed Jul 17 2019 10:26 AM
$65 shipped
0 88 Read More
Wed Jul 17 2019 10:22 AM
$30 plus shipping for Conoco
$45 plus shipping for Lion
$25 plus shipping for Martin
$30 plus shipping for PANAM
0 91 Read More
Wed Jul 17 2019 10:14 AM
$225 plus shipping
0 121 Read More
Petroliana News
Wed Jul 17 2019 04:10 AM
I'm not using one of my IG spaces this year if anyone needs a spot..."in da shade!"
0 85 Read More
Wed Jul 17 2019 03:22 AM
Sign is porcelain and measures 10.5"

Near mint as seen in the photos.

$200.00 plus $15.00 shipping.
0 123 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Tue Jul 16 2019 09:55 PM
I need the following parts for a Wayne 70 (4 ad glass model)

1. Gas manifold
2. The piece that goes on the back of the small ad glass bezel.
3. Access door and part to attach it to the pump

Thanks,
Dennis
0 77 Read More
Tue Jul 16 2019 05:21 PM
I can deliver this sign free to Iowa Gas, or will ship it. This is a 1960's vintage, Grumbacher Art Supplies sign, advertising their artist painting canvas materials. It is painted tin, and one-sided. Measures 24-1/2" wide by 8-1/2" high. Very good color and gloss. Does have some marks and a few blemishes here and there, but still displays well.

The price is just $25. Again, I can deliver this sign to Iowa Gas, or will be happy to carefully package and ship this item. John
0 95 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved