Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Hayes cash recorder parts by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Wanted Hayes Cash Recorder parts! Hello please send me a pm if you have any parts!! Thanks, Rob
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair 100th Anniversary globe by Newpumpguy71 @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Final bump
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: UTICA CLUB GINER ALE SIGN FROM PROHIBITION ERA by alexsodasigns @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Would you sell the sun spot sign in the pics?
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month July '17 by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

I like the lawn there Kevin.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Need a visible to restore by JimT @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=692626#Post692626
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Parkway Hotel, Reno reflective tin sign by CoalV @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Pm sent or text me 309-373-5710. Thanks
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your original decals by hawkike @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Had a discussion about TERMINAL CITY decals with a fellow old gasser so will bring this thread up.
Jump to new posts Southern Oil Co. NY Rotary Gas Motor Oil Road Map by RedHat @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

$25 shipped
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Brilliant Bronze by s10truck @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Seeking a Brilliant Bronze station sign, like the one on the pole in these photos. Any leads appreciated.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Globes - Pacer - Super Par by s10truck @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

Still looking. Thank you.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Any ideas on removing a handle on a Fry 17 by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Torch, I like oxy-acetylene if you got it. Metal expands when heated, so I usually try to remove while red-hot (without quenching).
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Need a Tidewater Base for a Veedol Lollipop! by Coreybrownie @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Thats the one! I like that idea and I will definitely do that if i cant find the original base anytime soon. Thats a very shiny sign, mine is not glossy like that, the shine is long gone. Thanks for the reply!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Need a Tidewater Base for a Veedol Lollipop! by Coreybrownie @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Having trouble uploading my sign picture on my phone but i found a picture of the same style i own on google so i added the link. Thank you for your expertise! I have been collecting for 4 or 5 years and always wanted a lollipop sign so this will be
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Need a Tidewater Base for a Veedol Lollipop! by advertologist @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Bob, I believe this is the 24" Corey has as you are correct as it would be tidewater/associated Corey, I also needed a base & this was my solution until I find one- bought these wooden letters at Michael's and painted them orange (there not
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Need a Tidewater Base for a Veedol Lollipop! by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Corey,are you sure you need a Tidewater Oil base (after 1956) and not a Tide Water Associated base (from 1936- 1956)? If you will post an image of your sign; we may be able to tell you which base went with the sign...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Need a Tidewater Base for a Veedol Lollipop! by Coreybrownie @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

My first post on oldgas and sadly I'm in need of a tidewater base in order to complete my lollipop "Ask For Veedol Motor Oils - Greases" 24" sign. I believe it should be 1 1/4 threaded in order to fit! If you have one or any base that
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Identifying Sinclair signs and what they are worth by UpnorthNeil @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Tried to send you info via PM, you are over the limit of PMs allowed on your end.. Check my profile and get in touch with me if you want.
Jump to new posts Re: Penno Tin Sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

when I first seen this post the first thing that came too mind was, cut out of a rocker can? .. ... value- condition: minimal
Jump to new posts Re: Identifying Sinclair signs and what they are worth by advertologist @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

appear to be NOS porcelain, IMO- value - minimal of 125. .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Little Sinclair strip sign by UpnorthNeil @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Are these signs porcelain?
Jump to new posts Re: ANY FORD ROTUNDA COLLECTORS ??? by 5 quart @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Availl at 475.00 for all-- many more cans etc on my site at www.oilnspeed.com take a look- thanks don
Jump to new posts Re: Penno Tin Sign by BryceG @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

as for value... I'd guess $75-125
Jump to new posts Re: Penno Tin Sign by BryceG @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

with that diameter... i would guess it to be a tire insert. definitely not a rocker can. Penno rockers dont have a yellow border like that
Jump to new posts Re: Ethyl glass paper weight by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Offers considered Send a Private message
Jump to new posts Re: Cities service & Tidewater cans by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Offers considered Send a Private message
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved