Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
51 minutes ago
Matt. Me too, Pretty sure I could use the four lower sides...
2 190 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
5 hours ago
Pump is sold. Thanks for all the inquiries.
2 160 Read More
Welcome New Members
5 hours ago
Yes welcome and well done.
2 13 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
5 hours ago
.. ... cool
2 24 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
5 hours ago
I was hoping I did not have to get them involved, and make a big stink over it, but It's looking like I'm going to have to.
8 352 Read More
6 hours ago
Someone smarter than me needs to rotate the pics!!
2 24 Read More
6 hours ago
My good friend Steve shows up today to take me to lunch. He throws me a box and says--- here, found this at a flea market!! Truth is, he did a custom restoration on this helmet for me to fit into my Union 76 collection. Tore it down to bare helmet, repainted, all new headgear and straps, custom front shield and decals. He actually took a Union tax decal that I had given him and cut "Speedy" out of it. Makes you really appreciate your friends!!
2 24 Read More
6 hours ago
Kim you were down in Kansas. I know where a few of those where taken, in fact I was in Hoisington yesterday where the Chevy dealership is located.

Marshall
2 61 Read More
Welcome New Members
6 hours ago
welcome aboard .. ... cool

nice restoration..
2 13 Read More
6 hours ago
According to eBay you should be compensated. What have they said about this deception?
8 352 Read More
6 hours ago
With out doubt he already knew it. I didn't as I was not familiar with this particular GM sign, but once in hand, it was obvious that someone with a sawzall, and a bad eye, had gone at it.
It was no doubt quite obvious to the seller as well. The sellers response was "you bought a molested sign with holes in it, and now you complain about it being cut on" Funny, he kind of talked the sign up when it was still for sale, now it's molested junk.
8 352 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
Can deliver to Iowa Gas.
1 32 Read More
Welcome New Members
6 hours ago
Welcome looking forward to following your progress, S.C. to New Zealand whats the odds. I'm a little jealous. Diamond T is top of the list as sought after trucks here and then you add its a air flow design,you have a real jewel.
7 125 Read More
8 hours ago
lol these were supposed to be in the FATW thread, screwed that up.
2 61 Read More
8 hours ago
more
2 61 Read More
8 hours ago
some pic's I took along the way last winter
0 53 Read More
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
8 hours ago
Emailed the seller and he posted he bought from auction that stated it was original. This auction house has done many national auctions with gas and oil items.I'm taking their word for it as I have no other provenance on the item,so beyond that I cannot guarantee it. It may not have been a radiator cover. He also posted this in sell post.

Measures close to others I have. And yes everyone I've seen has been double sided,when one side got soiled just flip and its looks new again my guess as it was all about advertising. Thanks for the help just wish someone has seen another like it. I would feel a lot better about it. I just keep finding things of concern,no printers mark in border. I have three other different ones that has it. Made seller a decent offer I thought laying out my concerns and seller declined. Maybe I'm missing the boat on this one but I'm really glad he didn't accept.
5 89 Read More
Welcome New Members
8 hours ago
I recently restored a Gilbarco 996 and look forward to posting pictures of the restoration. I have attached a before and after of my Gilbarco in North Star colours.
2 13 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
9 hours ago
Picture was provided to me by another old gaser and friend when I posed the same question. Hope this helps,
1 79 Read More
Petroliana News
9 hours ago
A great show and one I certainly won't miss. Too bad there isn't more vendor space.
1 44 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
There are 9 different GOC pumps in my collection and every stainless step top I've seen has mounting tabs under the corners and only fits the GOC Erie 129. Now after having said that, I also know that there so many variations of these GOC pumps that anything is possible so my knowledge is limited.
1 46 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
Looking for a top that fits several different pumps, it's a stainless stair stepped shaped top usually on a gulf pump 765-586-4539
1 46 Read More
Petroliana News
9 hours ago
We are about a month away from the 32nd Annual Check the Oil Show and Auction in Columbus, Ohio!

The host hotel and all exhibitor spaces are sold out, it should be a great show! There is a Ramada Inn at the same exit that should still have rooms available, phone number is 614-890-8111.

Auction to be held Saturday June 23, 2018 at 10:00 am EST. Online bidding available at www.proxibid.com/checktheoil

See you there!

Aaron Hop
1 44 Read More
9 hours ago
I informed the seller while auction was running but I guess he decided not to share that info.
8 352 Read More
10 hours ago
Wish I would have seen this thread a little sooner, as in before I bought it. I had no idea it had been cut down until it was out of the box. Poorly cut as well.
8 352 Read More
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved