Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
1 hour ago
Can deliver this item free to Iowa Gas, or will ship. I have some extra, never-used plated chain, nice for hanging many gas/oil/auto signs. This spool contains 115 feet of #14 single jack plated chain. It was made in Japan some years back, and is heavier than the current made-in-China #14 chain I see in the local stores. I've personally used two lengths of this chain to hang a 42" BUICK Authorized Service porcelain sign without any problems.

I have this entire 115' spool of never-used chain priced at just $23. Shipping is extra, if needed. Thanks. John

0 41 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
Viki has them, nice and great person to deal with. 1-248-701- 7175 tinted and clear, your lady of choice.
1 34 Read More
Petroliana News
1 hour ago
Thank you
8 129 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
1 hour ago
I can deliver this sign free to Iowa Gas, or will ship it. This is a 1960's vintage, Grumbacher Art Supplies sign, advertising their artist painting canvas materials. It is painted tin, and one-sided. Measures 24-1/2" wide by 8-1/2" high. Very good color and gloss. Does have some marks and a few blemishes here and there, but still displays well.

The price is just $25. Again, I can deliver this sign to Iowa Gas, or will be happy to carefully package and ship this item. John
0 12 Read More
1 hour ago
Can deliver this item free to Iowa Gas, or will ship to you. Frist off, I believe this sconce is likely an early reproduction. I've had this globe wall sconce outside the garage for about 25 years, after buying it at a swap meet. If memory serves me right, I striped the original paint that was on it, and sprayed it black. I've priced this sconce below what the current reproductions are going for, so it should represent a value.

This good condition, cast metal gas globe sconce measures 13" deep, and is 9" high (not including the bulb socket). This sconce can be mounted so you can display your gas globe upright or hanging. The base is 6", and accepts glass, metal, or plastic globe bodies. Since I used this sconce outside, I replaced the three slotted-head globe retaining screws with allen head screws for a little security.

The price is $135. As noted, I can deliver this nice gas globe sconce to Iowa Gas, or can ship it to you. Thanks for looking. John
0 47 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
From 1938
0 22 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
2 hours ago
Some great old items from the original oil country !
0 14 Read More
Petroliana News
2 hours ago
I have a champagne tastes on a beer budget when it comes to auctions and gas pumps.
Thanks for the info! I feel much better about staying home and sitting on my hands! LOL!
8 129 Read More
Petroliana News
2 hours ago
thanks for the info guys! They had a LOT of stuff on that sale! How were prices overall in your opinion?
8 129 Read More
Petroliana News
3 hours ago
some Items were posted sat or sunday wayne 50 2100 and erie 53 was 18000 plus buyers premium
8 129 Read More
Petroliana News
3 hours ago
Gilmore Erie 53 went for 17,500
Firestone Wayne 50 showcase went for 21,000

Numbers don’t include BP

Let me know if y’all want to know anymore.

-Drew
8 129 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
Hi everyone

Looking for a pair of double visible cylinders. Considering the price of clearvision double visible cylinders these days I could be interested in reproduction if anyone is doing them. The plastic ones on it currently just don’t do it justice.

Thanks smile
1 34 Read More
Petroliana News
4 hours ago
I'm also curious -- Gilmore Erie 53, Firestone Wayne 50 showcase if you happened to note please?
8 129 Read More
Petroliana News
4 hours ago
UPDATE: There will be a live auction on Friday night. Sellers can drop off their trailers on Thursday, but no trading until Friday morning at 6:00 am. There will be a food truck there on Friday and Saturday. The weather is looking good. Hope to see lots of people there for a great time.
5 553 Read More
Petroliana News
5 hours ago
Which items did you want to know the results for? I wrote down a bunch of them. As far as I know they dont post the results anywhere
8 129 Read More
Petroliana News
5 hours ago
I was under the impression that there was no internet bidding so I assume that there would not be any results posted online.
8 129 Read More
8 hours ago
Sold
4 303 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
8 hours ago
Marshall I sent you the pictures. Thanks
2 133 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
8 hours ago
I have a base for it
1 52 Read More
8 hours ago
Edit 16, 17 & 24 sold to Ken thanks
23 494 Read More
9 hours ago
16,17,34, sold Thanks Ken
23 494 Read More
9 hours ago
Ok Ken #35 already sold
23 494 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
14 hours ago
Need one of the sides of the plastic about 3 ft by 3 ft ok sign that would have been on the Chevrolet car lot in the 60's.
0 51 Read More
Petroliana News
15 hours ago
Tried and tried and could not find results of this auction. Anybody giving directions how ?
8 129 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
17 hours ago
looking for front and rear covers for my air meter in the photo
marky
1 52 Read More
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved