Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: RARE VINTAGE PENNSYLVANIA OFFICIAL INSPECTION SIGN by archer2 @ 25 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By erp7777 ***and mine is not porcelain a porcelain one is available for $700 or double my price*** help me out Eddy what part of my statement is wrong ? I don't dispute your painted sign is not porcelain, never did. If you ar
Jump to new posts Re: 1950S PEPSI COLA BOTTLE CAP GROCERS SIGN by erp7777 @ 26 minutes 50 seconds ago

yes will ship
Jump to new posts Re: RARE VINTAGE PENNSYLVANIA OFFICIAL INSPECTION SIGN by erp7777 @ 47 minutes 39 seconds ago

***and mine is not porcelain a porcelain one is available for $700 or double my price*** help me out Eddy what part of my statement is wrong ?
I think your statement is correct Ed
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New to forum with a Fry and questions by Bill jr @ Today at 03:06 PM

Should the cast iron globe holder be on a cast holder not a tin holder?
Jump to new posts Re: tokheim fuel pump model 48 by Jack Sim @ Today at 02:56 PM

The 48 was actually introduced in 1956. As you mentioned, it is a commercial pump and was for private use, farms, fleet owners, places where only the number of gallons pumped was necessary. It was capable of pumping 10 gallons per minute. While
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Three vintage oil cans by pumpdoc @ Today at 02:36 PM

Havoline $55.00 Golden Shell $75.00
Jump to new posts Re: Winter projects, what will you be working on? by Rabbitman @ Today at 02:17 PM

It seems like anymore the seasons just sort of overlap each other and wintertime in the shop isn't much different from summer and I don't seem to get much finished either way. I have a few more hours to finish my Sell-A-Vision pump and hope to start
Originally Posted By erp7777I never said transportation was older Ed and porcelain does not bleach out you are wrong Help me out here erp, what part of my statement is wrong?
and mine is not porcelain a porcelain one is available for $700 or double my price
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Graco receivers and pumps by Oldgas @ Today at 01:54 PM

Hi Marc, These tools are not highly sought collectibles. Only collectors replicating a service station would be interested, while the typical petroliana collectors may not have the display room. These are still currently used by auto shops that do o
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco 101 by Jack Sim @ Today at 01:47 PM

When I said square I was talking about your pump as apposed to the one with the cut off corners. You have either a M101E or a M101C. The only difference I can find between the two has to do with the pumping mechanism in the bottom of the pump, the
Jump to new posts Re: Grease can lot by K W FRITH @ Today at 01:40 PM

Darn! Missed that one!
I never said transportation was older Ed and porcelain does not bleach out you are wrong
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Low Flight Test Casualty in North Dakota! by steven g @ Today at 01:21 PM

good one Thanks
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Graco receivers and pumps by Mark the Marc @ Today at 12:54 PM

bump, bump, bumpity, bump. This forum is my Obi-wan (last hope), as none of the petrol guys locally know where to values these items.
Jump to new posts Re: Grease can lot by ROCCO2 @ Today at 12:41 PM

cans are sold.
Jump to new posts Re: Winter projects, what will you be working on? by Gasman84470 @ Today at 12:36 PM

Waking up each day!😀
Jump to new posts Re: Grease can lot by 66Ford @ Today at 12:27 PM

Pm sent
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: finally cut the cable cord... by Done4 @ Today at 12:12 PM

Please keep us posted on how it is working for you. I have been considering the change too.
Jump to new posts Re: Phillips 66 lenses, Mint by Tankar @ Today at 12:05 PM

Definitely capco.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Pump / Eagle T-shirt auction for Oldgas.com by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 11:50 AM

Thanks for all you guys do. This is to easy I won a shirt last year. Wonder if more people would see these type of fundraisers in another forum think some don't think to check here. Maybe I can do a little more after Santa takes his ride. Merry Chri
Jump to new posts Re: Winter projects, what will you be working on? by 57-Chevy @ Today at 11:50 AM

Good topic, I hope to get time to work on a Bennett 373 and another 371, Tokheim 36B and an 850 too!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 13.25" 'Gill' body globe wanted by Jp22 @ Today at 11:44 AM

No longer requesting, "skellyguy" saved the day. Many thanks to him...
Jump to new posts Winter projects, what will you be working on? by Done4 @ Today at 11:37 AM

Well this winter I'll be working on a couple of pumps, making a frame to display my Sinclair mobile and a 1955 Penn Yan runabout wood boat. That should keep me out of trouble until spring. So what's on your winter to do list?
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved