Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: SINCLAIR 1930s NOS by 5 quart @ 5 minutes 9 seconds ago

Hi Mike- Freedom cans are gone-- thanks for asking- don
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pure oil Gas Pump by K W FRITH @ 6 minutes 13 seconds ago

Yep--missed on that one as it was already sold. We'll just have to keep looking!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil Swap Meet and Auction by Speedracer @ 23 minutes 9 seconds ago

Nice buys EJ. I went to the auction Saturday and some things went cheap! All in all, it was a good show, even with the dang rain. One of these years it won't rain in Columbus.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Single sided Texaco Sign 44 inches by advertologist @ 23 minutes 11 seconds ago

.. ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-1930s-P...ch/122559808301
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie by advertologist @ 36 minutes 47 seconds ago

welcome aboard .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: SINCLAIR 1930s NOS by herns @ 44 minutes 0 seconds ago

Do you have any Freedom cans, send pics to my phone 716-866-3666 Thank you..Mike
Jump to new posts Re: SINCLAIR 1930s NOS by 5 quart @ 49 minutes 37 seconds ago

Hi-- stil have a couple I am thinning out my collection of over 850 5 quart cans- keeping the real high end stuff like Polly-- powerlube- Penn Air - Husky etc- If there is a particular brand-- oil company etc that you would like to see let me know-
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Newbie by Tractorman63 @ 59 minutes 40 seconds ago

Hi everyone. From the sunny Cariboo country of BC, Canada. (Quesnel) I noticed someone posted that collecting gaspump related memorabilia is possibly an illness ( My wife believes maybe I am sick) have 4 electric pumps in various states of finish, ju
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Restroom Pledge sign, mint by thom2247 @ Today at 08:59 AM

If available, I will take it!!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
It's not in print yet dan. Jack will chime in and give u all the details about the book. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 1940S SUNOCO GAS OIL PORCELAIN SIGN by erp7777 @ Today at 08:00 AM

REDUCED
Want to Buy Petroliana
Can't find 3rd edition for sale on the internet! where do I find it?
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil by bigandtall @ Today at 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By LennySThanks , would like to see em. How were the prices on things. Always feel like I'm missing out when I can't go I felt like for what I was looking for, the basic 36" to 72" DSP and SSP signs such as Texaco, Sinc
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Help by ncboat @ Today at 07:23 AM

Since I want to keep the pump as is, were there any brands other than Shell that would have had a yellow pump? Any images ? Thanks
Jump to new posts Ask the experts -- Pump Clock Mechanism ID? by Old Racer @ Today at 06:33 AM

I have a pump clock mechanism that is 10" across the face and 13" long from face to face. Anyone recognize it? Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Polygas Paint codes by Martin from OZ @ Today at 01:55 AM

Thanks Tankar
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Restroom Pledge sign, mint by The Rip @ Today at 12:26 AM

Wow
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil / sinclair pump plates for sale by kenr @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Sinclair is sold Mobilgas is sold
Jump to new posts Re: the Texaco Fire Chief name by advertologist @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

welcome aboard .. ...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Buying visi-gauges ,rusted,broken,missing parts !! by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

I think you will be happy with my 3rd Gas Pump book, I have a special section showing the gauges, I show over 175 of them. Jack Sim
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 153 tokheim visible gas pump parts by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Thanks guys. I did something stupid, looked every place for a picture but in my book. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Restroom Pledge sign, mint by kenr @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Nice sign
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Single sided Texaco Sign 44 inches by bigandtall @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By TheHorse13This sign appears to be real so I guess I should ask that first. Does it look legit? The seller wants 800 bucks for it but that seems a bit much to me. Anyone have a good handle on the real value? Thanks! So this
Jump to new posts Paint color and brand question? by old dog @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

I found this creamy color under the Wayne badge on window frame of a Wayne 60. I'm thinking the pump was originally this cream color, before being red with TEXACO signs and decals before that, Any ideas on what oil company used a creamy color li
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID pump..Wayne? by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Wayne 70--just a model without the ad glass. Looks short though? Hard to tell from the picture. How tall is it?
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved