Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help ~ B/A Question ~ Different Gallon by coopersplace @ 58 minutes 44 seconds ago

Trevor, the oil company paint cans are seen more as a novelty. They are usually not collected very seriously and do not command a great deal. Usually just $25 to $50 or so. The buyers are ones who collect that particular brand and are looking for the
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: gas boy computing meter by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 10:21 AM

What is the electric reset?
Jump to new posts Re: Cans by RedHat @ Today at 09:56 AM

Both quarts sold. $200 for what's left plus $15 for shipping.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for some info on a sign by hotcidr @ Today at 09:44 AM

Yes it is a fake, not a reproduction, of a never produced sign. However, that said, if you like Whiting Bros the price was so little I'd suggest you keep it. Normally we try to "nail" these fake sign people but since you are not a "sig
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New guy from overseas by SandPCollector @ Today at 09:41 AM

Welcome to Oldgas. Good luck with your pump project!
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Gas Station by SandPCollector @ Today at 09:40 AM

Welcome to Oldgas. Best of luck with your station panels.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New guy from overseas by advertologist @ Today at 09:39 AM

welcome aboard .. ...
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Framing ad glass by SandPCollector @ Today at 09:37 AM

Good looking display. They visually pop!
Jump to new posts Re: Any pics--- Hayes ax 500 cash recorder by tulareone @ Today at 09:35 AM

Thank you-- your my hero
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Southern Stages Bus Station Sign by advertologist @ Today at 09:24 AM

.. ... 282446762582
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New guy from overseas by pickurt @ Today at 09:21 AM

Welcome to oldgas. __________________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts New guy from overseas by Alan76 @ Today at 09:18 AM

Hello all, thanks for accepting me on this great forum! Just bought a G&B T-179 visible and some parts are missing. Actually, identification tag list it as a T-3179 model which I believe is a vaiation from the original 179 model. Will be posting
Jump to new posts Re: Any pics--- Hayes ax 500 cash recorder by dundign @ Today at 08:37 AM

Ruben I have a complete original all in tac .. when I get home from vacation will send you all you need .. Tom
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbert Barker 172 Visible Rods by RedBkm @ Today at 06:33 AM

I'm working on an 177 and it uses 5/16" steel rod. The rod length depends on your cylinder height (plus cork gasket). I think I cut mine at 25-1/2 inches. The bottom gets a cap nut and the extra thread is hidden under the bonnet. I think there w
Want to Buy Petroliana
BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Picture Quarts by 63Vette @ Today at 05:22 AM

BTT
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts wanted vendo 81 or 56 by floridabob @ Today at 01:36 AM

Looking for a vendo 81 or 56, any condition, must be complete, not working not a problem. Thanks Dave
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts AJAX Tires DSTF. by imback @ Today at 12:00 AM

AJAX TIRES DSTF in a 7.5 to 8 condition. Has 5/8 of the Tire on the outside of the sign. I know of 3 different ones, maybe a few more. I will be interested in anyone you might have? Call cell at ( 951 ) 206-4685 Anytime. Send photos to cell Please.
Jump to new posts Any pics--- Hayes ax 500 cash recorder by tulareone @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Looking for pics of the auctial pump -- anyone have in there collection
Jump to new posts Re: Shipping a pump by Goober's Station @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

They say Fastenal does it very reasonable as well... Goober
Jump to new posts Porcelain Gas Station by idealclassic @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Hello New to the forum here was wondering what my gas station might be worth. It has been restored and custom frame work build to fit inside a building. i have over 100 porcelain panels and what you see built only used about 55. I completely disa
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphys April 22-23 Auction by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

That is sooo true.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Apr 17th -23rd 2017 by bustermonty @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Thanks. I have to thank Brian Burke for bidding and bringing these back.
Jump to new posts Broken Simplex Base by Greg Michigan @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Sorry no other parts for this pump. Also missing the piece broken from the base. $275 plus shipping. Can deliver to Columbus in June for no shipping cost. Thanks, Greg 810-444-5563 Can text or call.
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved