Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Eco 97 (1948) restoration by Mockingbird812 @ 6 minutes 27 seconds ago

Ha, "so clean"! Well it is getting there, but this is a working garage and used for max storage as well, so it does look busy. I have a bunch of furniture that needs to be disposed of which is taking up one whole bay of my 2.5 car garage.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Paint color for curb sign base. by advertologist @ 20 minutes 41 seconds ago

the patina of the sign & base match, would leave as is .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Paint color for curb sign base. by gaspumpfrank @ 52 minutes 30 seconds ago

I WOULD GIVE IT A BATH AND LEAVE IT, IT LOOKS GREAT THE WAY IT IS.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: gulf white marine 12.5 inch wide body globe by richlube @ Today at 11:33 AM

sold
Jump to new posts Paint color for curb sign base. by jrewing @ Today at 11:22 AM

I recently picked up this Globe gas curb sign. I found a few with the same base as this one and they are all different colors. It was made by West Forge Inc. Chicago. 2 questions 1) Would it hurt value if I painted the base 2) since the gas company d
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pollygas Air Drum Pump with Ecco Air Meter by capevettes @ Today at 11:08 AM

Chris and Craig, thanks very much for your replies. I just looked at the Gas Pump Heaven site and they had a pic of a red one that looked alot like the one I was looking at. If you guys would go to www.autocollections.com and go to collectibles, a
Jump to new posts Re: Pollygas Air Drum Pump with Ecco Air Meter by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 10:53 AM

It sounds like the ones that Gas pump heaven sell possibly, they are a reproduction of the original ones. You might check with them, as they have them listed at $995.00. There ad also states that theirs is Metal head, Metal drum and base. They usuall
Jump to new posts Re: Pollygas Air Drum Pump with Ecco Air Meter by cggas @ Today at 10:33 AM

Sounds like a repo to me...... but pictures would tell the story. Chris
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil oiler and small listed by The Rip @ Today at 10:15 AM

Great looking items Dan.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Federal Federalite Neon Clock by erp7777 @ Today at 10:06 AM

I have a 1930's industrial neon clock hexagon shape 2 neon rings if interested 716 208 7375 thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Eco 97 (1948) restoration by bmclemore @ Today at 10:06 AM

More pictures of your shop area if you don't mind. So clean!!
Jump to new posts Re: green streak clock by Steven C. @ Today at 10:04 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by advertologist @ Today at 09:49 AM

.. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Service station bell Help. by allnickcats @ Today at 09:43 AM

Who makes a kit to power your Veda root + spin your spinners ??? and how much does it cost ????
Jump to new posts Re: green streak clock by Lastgas15 @ Today at 09:29 AM

When you see something out of the ordinary you have to think about how it would have been used. The faces on these clocks are way too small to have been used as advertising clocks. Advertising clocks generally have illuminated faces. These do not so
Jump to new posts Pollygas Air Drum Pump with Ecco Air Meter by capevettes @ Today at 09:11 AM

Thought someone here could give me some idea of what this is worth. I am considering purchasing it and am not sure on it's value or authenticity. The Eco meter just below the globe is fiberglass. The center is metal and the base is fiberglass. I
Jump to new posts Re: green streak clock by Steven C. @ Today at 09:07 AM

That someone paid $2000 for that Mobil clock is either hilarious or incredibly sad. Damn this guy is making good money!! He couldn't have had $50 in that clock.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown copper screw on base by Dave9340 @ Today at 09:01 AM

Sold. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: green streak clock by K W FRITH @ Today at 08:37 AM

Make sure he gets added to the "bad guys" list!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Picture Quarts by 63Vette @ Today at 05:17 AM

btt
Want to Buy Petroliana
btt
Want to Buy Petroliana
btt
Jump to new posts Re: Ploished nozzle sale by Old Racer @ Today at 04:50 AM

Nozzles?? We have nozzles. POLISHED NOZZLE SALE: $125 and up All polished nozzles 10% off https://www.oldgaspumpguys.com/gas-pump-nozzles---polished.html
Jump to new posts Re: Standard DIESEL gas pump globe by Old Racer @ Today at 04:45 AM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Living by HI-OCTANE @ Today at 03:09 AM

That would be my dream house !
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved