Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Michigan Gas - 05/14/17 by Gas globe guy @ 7 minutes 8 seconds ago

Keeth Hays is the guy you're looking for.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Keesee visible pump handle WTB by Jack Sim @ Today at 12:44 PM

It appears that Keesee used two different pump handles, if you post a model number I will post a picture of the handle you are looking for. This might help you to find one. I also have some Keesee literature available. Jack Sim
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: SHELL TABLE CIGARETTE LIGHTER by hawkike @ Today at 12:37 PM

Bump.$35.00 Shipped to lower 48
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Island Oil Can rack by Tankar @ Today at 12:35 PM

Thanks Jack. And Mike do you know any good painters. 😆
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID year of pump, and other questions by Cold Pizza @ Today at 12:32 PM

Is your top flat enough to hold a globe? It looks too convexed from here.
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID year of pump, and other questions by Jack Sim @ Today at 12:22 PM

By 1963 Wayne referred to this style of pump as a "CONSUMER PUMPS ...for the private gasoline user." The 10 delivered 13 gal. per minute. It appears the unit was introduced in 1960 and was still in production in 1970. I have both color
Jump to new posts RARE PRIMROSE 5 QT. CAN by bustermonty @ Today at 12:14 PM

Rough but rare. Great graphics all around. Would love $200 but will accept a reasonable offer. Ship free lower 48.
Jump to new posts Re: Island Oil Can rack by Jack Sim @ Today at 12:09 PM

I might have something on that, will do some looking when I get a chance. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Island Oil Can rack by Mike M. @ Today at 11:55 AM

Never seen one but looking at the handles and how it sits, it needs to be restored and filled with cans! So get going on that, LOL
Jump to new posts 1940 Texaco Fire-Chief Gas Pump Plate by Stephenwarren30 @ Today at 11:47 AM

I have had this 1940 Texaco Fire-Chief plate in my collection for 15 years. Hate to let her go but found another girlfriend so we are going to have to break up. $165 includes shipping to lower 48 states. Buyer please pay paypal fees...thanks! I
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: My New Pump Mover! by Mike M. @ Today at 11:09 AM

Awesome Tom and OMG Ed, I'm still laughing!!
Jump to new posts Re: Signs, thermometers, smalls by warriorgas @ Today at 10:27 AM

Contains lead sign sold Sunoco poster and Restroom signs sold
Hey Fred, looking good.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: FRY parts by hornsrus @ Today at 09:39 AM

i have one that could be fixed if you cant find a better one.send e-mail then i can send pics. charley
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
BUMP.
Jump to new posts Eco tag & Wayne parts by ROCCO2 @ Today at 08:56 AM

One original Eco air meter model 93 brass tag no damage $75.00 one pair of Wayne 60 window horse shoes no pits very nice $75.00 pair all plus shipping. thanks for looking. Rock
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: ECO Air meter check valve O rings by HOTROD EVO @ Today at 08:23 AM

Thank you!
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Diesel 2 Pump Plate real or fake by gulfiend! @ Today at 07:55 AM

...looks right to me...
Jump to new posts 6ft sign can by wce @ Today at 07:55 AM

6ft sign can needs re-wired and probably a new ballast $150/offer picked up in erie pa or can bring to Columbus show thanks bill
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Letters with Bracket by gulfiend! @ Today at 07:54 AM

http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=687157
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Michigan Gas - 05/14/17 by MetroPetro @ Today at 06:54 AM

Hi Ray, you should be able to contact the fellow who had the Wolfs Head sign through this CL ad: https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/atq/6053117915.html
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Diesel 2 Pump Plate real or fake by Stephenwarren30 @ Today at 06:48 AM

Yes
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Diesel 2 Pump Plate real or fake by advertologist @ Today at 06:15 AM

sign of subject: .. ... 182587593881
Jump to new posts Re: My New Pump Mover! by tbuckles @ Today at 04:01 AM

OMG!...that is funny Ed...LMAO! Your right that Tokheim 850 put me in a cast for 2 months. Tom.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Auto Club So Cal directional sign with reflectors by hotcidr @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

BTT, $500
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved