Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco and Gulf Items by RedHat @ 25 minutes 49 seconds ago

$5 off each lot
Jump to new posts Re: Lion and Texaco Items by RedHat @ 26 minutes 24 seconds ago

$5 off each lot
Jump to new posts Re: White Rose Enarco Smalls by RedHat @ 27 minutes 11 seconds ago

$45 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Atlas Supply Co. Items - Esso by RedHat @ 27 minutes 46 seconds ago

$50 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Esso, Marathon/Linco and Pan Am Items by RedHat @ 28 minutes 29 seconds ago

Knocking $10 off each lot
Jump to new posts Re: Seaside, Diamond/DX, Michelin Items by RedHat @ 29 minutes 1 second ago

Knocking $5 off each lot
Jump to new posts Re: Signal, Olixir and Sohio Items by RedHat @ 32 minutes 36 seconds ago

Knocking $10 off Olixir lot Adding two Signal booklets to the Signal lot for an extra $10
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic Oil and Firestone Items by RedHat @ 34 minutes 6 seconds ago

Knocking $5 off Firestone lot
Jump to new posts Re: Skelly, Veedol/Federal, Wil-Flo and Goodrich Items by RedHat @ 35 minutes 43 seconds ago

Knocking $10 off the two lots that are left
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1934 & 1935 Legion Ascot Speedway Programs... by GILMORE @ 41 minutes 43 seconds ago

Located in the Los Angeles area, Legion Ascot was once the most famous track in the US behind Indy. The speedway was the playground for the west coast oil companies and their sponsorship- Gilmore, Richfield, and Western having the most influence...
Jump to new posts Re: Visibles for sale - St Louis, Fry, Hayes by Rkifer @ 45 minutes 56 seconds ago

BTT. Any offers? Could have a great pump for a great price! Thanks for your consideration!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: intro by SandPCollector @ Today at 07:43 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gasboy Pump by 57-Chevy @ Today at 07:33 PM

Ok guys, I'm pretty perplexed and thought my phone and PM box would blow up! I thought these little Gasboy 290's were about as common as dirt? My wife saw a few up at Hershey and decided she would like one for our collection. I've never had an inte
Jump to new posts Rusty Crusty Weatherhead Fuel Line Display by ironheadtom @ Today at 07:29 PM

$55 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks, Tom
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: intro by Bill jr @ Today at 07:18 PM

Welcome to OLDGAS
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Erie gas pump question by Stevo @ Today at 07:08 PM

It appears that there is a mounting hole in the left side frame about 6" lower then the current location of the computer shelf. I can see it in the 6th picture. Could this be where the shelf was originally mounted ? That would better align the
Jump to new posts Sinclair Visible Pump Price Box by coltex @ Today at 06:31 PM

Here is an embossed, original metal/glass, Sinclair visible pump price box on the bracket. Along with the box is 4 more pricing items. I am not sure what they are. There are extra numbers (loose) in the plastic boxes. I found them all together and am
Jump to new posts Re: Erie gas pump question by Rabbitman @ Today at 06:28 PM

You might look on the doors and see if there are the holes for the hose guards in them. If not, it could be that it was made this way from the factory, the face plates just got lost somewhere along the way and they cut those and put them on just to b
Jump to new posts Re: Unlisted G&B T-66 Ever see one like this? by Corey1955 @ Today at 06:26 PM

Next question is, is it in your collection now?
Jump to new posts Re: Erie gas pump question by Rabbitman @ Today at 06:22 PM

Scott, I have restored a couple of these pumps and yours has definitely been modified for some reason. I don't think it was sent out like it is from the factory. If it was, the face plates that it was sent out with are long gone and someone has cut o
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Funny video, too true.
Nice piece Mike
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Leonard Globes, Lenses, Pairs, Singles by fatty @ Today at 05:39 PM

I just now saw your pm. Do you still have the lenses avail for sale? Are they the Leonard sunburst with the yellow or just white?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Pure pump plates by vwbusjukie @ Today at 05:27 PM

Looking for 2 Pure pump plates for a project, something rough and cheap
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: intro by advertologist @ Today at 05:10 PM

welcome aboard .. ...
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 22 23 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved