Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts NOS atlas/sunoco cans by ROCCO2 @ Mon Dec 11 2017 07:25 AM

All new old stock all full $8.00 each plus exact shipping. thanks rock
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by 1PetroFan @ Mon Dec 11 2017 07:12 AM

I always enjoyed talking with him and his family at the shows. A great guy, rest in peace. Brady
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by gasmansgp @ Mon Dec 11 2017 06:16 AM

Chuck was a class act. He was very knowledgeable and quick to share. We always had a lot of laughs when we were together. Great friend and like Ron, tears here. In my prayers. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Need tok 39 hinges by HI-OCTANE @ Mon Dec 11 2017 04:25 AM

Originally Posted By tulareoneAny one have any tok 39 hinges -- the 2 piece style or the regulars Also need bennitt pin hinges -- 600-700 series-- thanks ruben You can order both the Tokheim hinges and the Bennett pin hinges from Vic's 66 ca
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil sheild / oil cans for sale by HI-OCTANE @ Mon Dec 11 2017 04:18 AM

Originally Posted By kenrDid you buy a hd No, I already have one , It was such a nice day here , I fired up the the scooter to go look for a Christmas present for the little woman !
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts opposite color Firestone sign by Steven C. @ Mon Dec 11 2017 04:05 AM

Now I know that sometimes in old B & W photos the color contrasts will get reversed. But based on the rest of the photo, that doesn't seem to be the case here IMO. So did they make this sign with an orange background and blue letters? I can't s
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by Steven C. @ Mon Dec 11 2017 03:27 AM

332482746571 This is just cool as hell!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Flooded Eco Air Meter by Jack Sim @ Sun Dec 10 2017 11:51 PM

If you are looking for someone to rebuild the mechanism we offer a service for that, see this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/repair%20service.htm Actually I also offer a service where I restore everything, assuming it needs p
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Dec 4th - 10th 2017 by MATT ALVAREZ @ Sun Dec 10 2017 11:07 PM

Here is a couple for me. I forgot to post the plate frame last week. Got a plate for it this week so it still counts.
Jump to new posts Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! by hawkike @ Sun Dec 10 2017 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By NicoleIf ya' want to do the Christmas colors, give him both... : D That is, if he's on Santa's nice list. That is a thought! Looks like I am going GREEN only!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by BrianH @ Sun Dec 10 2017 10:47 PM

I unfortunately never had the honor of meeting Chuck but I know he was a legend and pioneer in this hobby. Rest in peace Chuck. BrianH
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Star Wars Millenial Falcon Display 8 feet! by BrianH @ Sun Dec 10 2017 10:45 PM

Nice! BrianH
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by Oldgas Moderator @ Sun Dec 10 2017 10:38 PM

Rest in Peace, Chuck
Jump to new posts Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! by Nicole @ Sun Dec 10 2017 10:14 PM

If ya' want to do the Christmas colors, give him both... : D That is, if he's on Santa's nice list.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Triple Lubester by Craig Osbeck @ Sun Dec 10 2017 09:51 PM

It is all about the color, brand, paint job, and location of the sale. Where if a person were looking for something like that and it was done way over the top in lets say BJ, then it could go quite high. In you area though there just may not be the i
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by Craig Osbeck @ Sun Dec 10 2017 09:41 PM

One of the early veterans of this hobby.
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil sheild / oil cans for sale by kenr @ Sun Dec 10 2017 09:34 PM

Did you buy a hd
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by gaspumpfrank @ Sun Dec 10 2017 09:29 PM

So sorry to hear that Chuck passed, he was truly a good friend. I wish to express my deep condolences to his family. Grace and Frank John will miss him very much.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Dec 4th - 10th 2017 by Tankar @ Sun Dec 10 2017 09:00 PM

Finally got a porcelain globe body and a Quart marine can I have never seen before.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Dec 4th - 10th 2017 by hancock-oil @ Sun Dec 10 2017 08:46 PM

My one and only find... Special Thanks to Anthony for picking it up for me!!!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for Bowser visible base by Awd @ Sun Dec 10 2017 08:33 PM

Just bought a Bowser visible I think c-77 that has a broken base with missing pieces and looking for a good one. I will add pictures of my broken base once I get the pump home but found this picture on the internet
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by Jolly-John @ Sun Dec 10 2017 08:27 PM

I have fond memories of Chuck vending at either Hershey or Carlisle perhaps some twenty-five years ago. Always lots of laughing and banter in his sales booth. One time, Chuck remarked that he thought I looked like Rich Little, the comedian. I then p
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Need tok 39 hinges by tulareone @ Sun Dec 10 2017 08:20 PM

Any one have any tok 39 hinges -- the 2 piece style or the regulars Also need bennitt pin hinges -- 600-700 series-- thanks ruben
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by tulareone @ Sun Dec 10 2017 08:16 PM

Condolence to the family-- never met him in person but great people was a honor- supply tons of lens for us --- ruben
Jump to new posts BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Dec 4th - 10th 2017 by Big Block Cat @ Sun Dec 10 2017 07:58 PM

Page 10 of 18 < 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved