Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: RARE PENNZOIL SOUND YOUR Z 2 SIDED painted metal by advertologist @ Wed Dec 06 2017 11:03 AM

sign of subject: .. ...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Deer season is over! by RMikita @ Wed Dec 06 2017 10:44 AM

Wow! great story Kevin. To me, a big whitetail buck is one of the most elusive, wary, sneaky game animals to get. They very rarely let their guard down, and it takes a female to get them to do it. We had a couple BIG ones here about 20 years ago,
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State Motor Oil Tin 6' Sign. by Steven C. @ Wed Dec 06 2017 10:37 AM

Age?? Post close ups of text along bottom. Value? $400 min $1000 max?? Depends whos buying, day of the week, phase of the moon... Just my opinion. (Which means little)
Jump to new posts Re: ***Flying A****Flying A****Flying A**** by pumpingethyl @ Wed Dec 06 2017 09:47 AM

Coin Purse Toothpick holder 3 Key chains Devil large matchbook are all SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State Motor Oil Tin 6' Sign. by hawkike @ Wed Dec 06 2017 09:17 AM

Value--age??
Jump to new posts Re: Stocking Stuffers Part 2 by pumpingethyl @ Wed Dec 06 2017 08:46 AM

Both Washington Chief matches are SOLD
Jump to new posts GM / United Motors Poster by pumpingethyl @ Wed Dec 06 2017 08:36 AM

Nice graphic poster...measures 34 by 15...$75 shipped to the USA
Jump to new posts Re: ***Flying A****Flying A****Flying A**** by pumpingethyl @ Wed Dec 06 2017 07:36 AM

Offers welcomed....the more you buy the better the deal
Jump to new posts Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS by Oldgas @ Wed Dec 06 2017 06:59 AM

It is within the For Sale Guidelines to post an eBay announcement in this section of the forum. I have asked erp777 to include a price even though it is subject to change in an auction format If you don't like that a seller is not including a pictu
Jump to new posts Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS by dodgeman60 @ Wed Dec 06 2017 06:43 AM

If the guy cant follow the rules , the moderators need to take action. For crying out loud how hard can it be to put a price on it? Just saying.....
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim Visi Inner Cylinder Size? by cggas @ Wed Dec 06 2017 06:36 AM

Tok 36 has a visi, tok 34 has a visi, tok 850 has a visi....inner cylinder in visiguage..... must be dart night again. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Veeder Roots & Gremlins by gasmansgp @ Wed Dec 06 2017 05:59 AM

Agreed....puzzling? I call it the ghost in the machine. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Jump to new posts RARE PENNZOIL SOUND YOUR Z 2 SIDED painted metal by erp7777 @ Wed Dec 06 2017 05:44 AM

see eBay item number:162774175099
Jump to new posts Re: NEON signs for sale! by Old Racer @ Wed Dec 06 2017 05:10 AM

Great signs!
Jump to new posts Re: Signal, Olixir and Sohio Items by RedHat @ Wed Dec 06 2017 02:06 AM

Signal flat sold. $60 for rest of the lot.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Pumps by Jack Sim @ Wed Dec 06 2017 01:29 AM

I don't do PMs, but I have a nice 1950s Bowser pump for sale. It is complete, just a few dents. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Just for the H of it how about a little discussion by Jack Sim @ Wed Dec 06 2017 01:15 AM

In an post for petro for sale with prices, someone posted a few items. One item had printed on it OIHOS another had SOHIO, again I missing something? One more thing. Years ago I had one of the Gene & Glenn puzzles, where it is I don't remember
Jump to new posts Re: Oilfield memorabilia by Jack Sim @ Wed Dec 06 2017 12:47 AM

Possibly this post should not have been moved, but I believe what you have is as you mentioned diamond shaped bottles from Mobil. There are guys here on OG who will give you more info than I have, but these bottles are somewhat rare, but...in order
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 600 Series Knob by Jack Sim @ Wed Dec 06 2017 12:33 AM

I don't sell parts, I sell gas pump literature. Perhaps one of these items on my website, especially the Parts Manual for the 600 might help you. etrolianacollectibles.com/tokheim%20600.htm Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim Visi Inner Cylinder Size? by Jack Sim @ Wed Dec 06 2017 12:23 AM

Am I missing something? The above pumps do not have cylinders as we know them. These are clock face or computer pumps as we know them. What "cylinder" are you referring to? Jack Sim
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Dec 2 auction Morphy's by gaspower @ Tue Dec 05 2017 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By BryceGI was at the auction. Soooo many signs were altered with added neon, touch-up, restoration, clear coat, etc. Easily more than half the items. This forces bidders to bid very conservatively, even when something is described
Jump to new posts Seaside, Diamond/DX, Michelin Items by RedHat @ Tue Dec 05 2017 11:29 PM

Seaside Items - $70 shipped Diamond/DX items - $45 shipped Michelin 20s British Map - $50
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim Visi Inner Cylinder Size? by Stevo @ Tue Dec 05 2017 10:40 PM

I just happen to have one from a 36 opened up.... 1 3/4 X 5 15/16
Jump to new posts Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS by Jolly-John @ Tue Dec 05 2017 10:31 PM

Guys...Based on his posting history, and his ignoring of prior constructive input from Old Gas members, I'm pretty well convinced that this guy, Erp7777 doesn't care what we think! John
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic Oil and Firestone Items by Jagguy @ Tue Dec 05 2017 10:10 PM

PM sent
Page 15 of 23 < 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved