Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana
Fri Apr 13 2018 07:17 PM
Tom , Don't know if you are interested in it , but I have the old Gargoyle lubrication display cabinet . Very early, this is the one that would take the square lettered oil cans. Five center shelves for the appropriate letter oil , 2 display pockets on each side and a display rack on top of them for bottles. Cool cabinet , out of Rochester NY. Ron
7 346 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Fri Apr 13 2018 07:07 PM
Hello All,
It's 65 degrees here today.....it's the nice before the cold comes again with the threat of freezing rain Sunday morning. Evidently that threat worsens as you go north.
Going to enjoy today and open the window when I get home for kitty to enjoy for the afternoon, as it might be a while before I will open them again for him. He loves to watch the birds and anything that moves.
Have a good evening,
Darin
7 133 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Fri Apr 13 2018 07:03 PM
Finding a top is next to impossible. I need one myself. I have 2 of these pumps with one top. I've been thinking about seeing if one could be cast.

Tom.
2 166 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Fri Apr 13 2018 07:01 PM
Bringing these to Carlisle.
3 588 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 06:45 PM
Good Afternoon Everyone,

In the 70s today and partly sunny with gusty winds. Rain on the way in the evening. Filled a couple 5 gallon buckets with rocks that I picked out of the expanded garden area this past week. I put them over in the creek bed, but they must be crawling back at night. Can't seen to ever get rid of rocks in the garden areas. wink

Have a great Friday the 13th out there in Oldgasland
7 133 Read More
Welcome New Members
Fri Apr 13 2018 06:31 PM
Welcome to Oldgas. Good luck with your project!
5 83 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Fri Apr 13 2018 06:19 PM
He's asking $1200. I didn't know if a tin sign would be worth that kind of money.
5 193 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by bennett_646
I think the seller is asking a bit much

Why would you not share the asking price? You might get more responses if you did.
5 193 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 05:36 PM
I'm not a collector so I don't know much about vintage gas & oil.
I acquired these older oil cans with the boxes.
They were in a shed whose roof collapsed many years ago.
The boxes protected the cans so the cans are in pretty good shape but the boxes are not.
Are the boxes collectible, or are they in such rough shape they don't add much to the cans?
I also got 2 grease drums. About 2 feet high and 14" in diameter.
Any ideas on the value of a full box of cans, and the drums?
The drums true value to me is the grease inside. They are about 2/3s full.
Thanks for any wisdom.
3 178 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 05:30 PM
ugh, tried to edit this but apparently not able to edit original post after a certain amount of time ... double ugh

can has been spoken for, thanks!
1 270 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Fri Apr 13 2018 05:27 PM
Sent you a PM Tom
2 177 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 04:40 PM
Incredible can.....love it.

BrianH
2 409 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
Fri Apr 13 2018 04:38 PM
We need to remember situations like this to remind us of all the good guys out there (the oldgassers who chimed in and the guy refunding your money). A lot of times you only hear the negative stuff so this is good to hear.

BrianH
19 835 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 04:34 PM
Yeah Jim, I live up here near Saginaw. Going to get gas for the generator after work today. I think I'm gonna need it....

BrianH
7 133 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 03:39 PM
A soggy day today in SE Michigan.

We had rain yesterday and last night - and rain forecast for both Saturday and Sunday.

Could be worse, could live where my In Laws do up in Saginaw - they're supposed to get about a 1/4" of ice on everything this weekend!

Later . . .

Jim
7 133 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 03:25 PM
Good morning gang!

Busy day in the shop here today. I am getting ready to head out to the cabin tonight, we are going to install some new LVL beams in the basement so that I dont have to have posts down there anymore. I looked at the forecast for this weekend out there and it said "snow accumulations between 1 and 2 feet". YIKES.

Happy Friday everybody!
7 133 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 03:13 PM
Dang, that is one nice sign, can understand why the cost may be high. I'm more of a collector so I have learned that sometimes you just have to step up if you want it in your collection. My guess would be high teens.
5 193 Read More
Welcome New Members
Fri Apr 13 2018 03:09 PM
I've got an old service station work bench/tool cabinet. I think it was from a Hess station. Who manufactured these things? It's beautiful, I'm wondering if i should restore it or keep it as is. I'll post some pics when i have the ability.
5 83 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Fri Apr 13 2018 03:06 PM
Geez Eric, you want all the good stuff. Ha! Hope you get lucky and get one.
2 177 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 03:04 PM
Jump to new posts Fryday [by Done4]
Good morning everyone.

Sorta warm here and overcast, rain on it's way. But hey it's not 30° so that's a good thing. Did a couple of things outside yesterday but the ground is still wet so to the shop I'll go.

What dafs are left have yet to bloom which is really late this year. Guess that pretty much sums up this so called spring.

Well, that is pretty much it for me, be warm and safe everyone and have a great day.
7 133 Read More
Fri Apr 13 2018 01:18 PM
Got offered this sign. It looks really clean. I think the seller is asking a bit much but I cant find many like it that have sold for a baseline of price. thoughts?
5 193 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Fri Apr 13 2018 11:51 AM
I can text a pic. I haven't tried downloading from my phone yet to post here. I'll try this weekend. Thanks!
4 152 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Fri Apr 13 2018 11:50 AM
Yes will ship
5 421 Read More
Petroliana News
Fri Apr 13 2018 04:17 AM
Plan on attending. I am always looking for Paint related items, especially SPRAY PAINT items. Old cans (No need to be working) displays, signs whatever. Bring what you have, I make fair offers. Also looking for trasportaition collectibles pertaining to trains in the NY, NJ, PA area. Subway, freight, passanger etc. Message me if you have something so I make a point to see you. I try to stop at every table.
8 972 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Fri Apr 13 2018 03:53 AM
Do you have a pic of a face plate
4 152 Read More
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved