Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: WATCH FOR MULTIPLE STOLEN SIGNS IN NC SC AREA by Speedracer @ Sun Jan 14 2018 10:02 AM

Ralph, you should bring Owen, Miles, and the older gentlemans number with you, so you can text them pics, while you are there (before the show is over and the guy is gone). That way you can quietly call the police while your at the show, if they happ
Jump to new posts Re: TC, passed away today by Curtisstewart @ Sun Jan 14 2018 10:02 AM

Very sad to hear.. Didn't know many people on here, but Ted was one of the few people that I talked to quite a bit, talked to him at lots of shows and he would always be my "expert" when I had a question about globes. Really sad to hear t
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts 2 Fire Chief Pump Plates by ALSS72 @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:48 AM

A pair of 3-40 matching Fire chief pump plates. $350 shipped to the lower 48. PM if interested
Jump to new posts 2 Visigages by ALSS72 @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:31 AM

Believe these to be Bennett visigages. Obviously I haven't cleaned, both have glass intact, one appears to be missing the top finial. $350 each, buyer pays shipping or can possibly deliver to an upcoming show. PM if interested.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 20th - 26th 2015 by Tankar @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:29 AM

Where's the pictures.
Jump to new posts Re: Lot of 15 large oil and grease cans one price $600 by Wasatch Man @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:29 AM

New Price $300.00 for all 15 . Have a good day
Jump to new posts Square style lower skins for gas pump by ALSS72 @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:24 AM

I have this pair of skins. They measure 18"W x 15" deep, 41 and 1/2" H. Believe these to be EM150, but may fit other pumps. Solid,straight with a couple of small minor dents. I can possibly deliver to some upcoming shows or pick up. $
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: VELTEX and WAYNE by hancock-oil @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:06 AM

Big Block Cat has one for sale.
Jump to new posts Re: 17 original Texaco pump plates $2,000.00 by Wasatch Man @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:02 AM

He even talked me down a $100.00 And That's why I'm not a salesman. Its all good and I'm happy they are going to a good home .
Jump to new posts Re: Exxon plastic inserts by Ctate2237 @ Sun Jan 14 2018 08:57 AM

Bump
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Todays Funny by Nicole @ Sun Jan 14 2018 08:28 AM

Laughter is the best therapy...
Jump to new posts Re: Todays Funny by Nicole @ Sun Jan 14 2018 08:27 AM

Bob and I used to do a radio show Washington D. C. answering gardening questions. One day we were in a discussion with a gentleman who insisted that adding calcium would loosen up compacted clay soils. We worked hard to convince him that the only t
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts VELTEX and WAYNE by SWABBY @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:58 AM

Still looking for an original 15" VELTEX lense to complete the globe I have. Also, still need one branded WAYNE nozzle, Anyone??. Thanks Warren
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts clockface pumps by SWABBY @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:55 AM

I have a client who is in the market for a few good clockface pumps. Will pay a good price for good, solid and complete pumps. Will travel a reasonable distance. Anyone have some for sale??. Thanks Warren
Jump to new posts Re: WATCH FOR MULTIPLE STOLEN SIGNS IN NC SC AREA by poleman @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:50 AM

Thanks Mike for the list there is a up coming auto swap meet this next week end I'll be there and will look for any of the signs.
Jump to new posts Re: WATCH FOR MULTIPLE STOLEN SIGNS IN NC SC AREA by gaspumpfrank @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:40 AM

We will keep a look out here in Eastern North Carolina.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Jenney by GASandOIL @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:18 AM

Anyone have any Jenney items for sale? Cans, signs, paper - send me a message with photos if you do - thank you. Wade
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business?? by BrianH @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:12 AM

I needed parts for my Exide clock about a year back. It was REALLY hard to get hold of Shirley but she finally responded by email after several phone calls and emails. Once I got a response I had no trouble getting the transaction done. Nice lady
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 20th - 26th 2015 by BrianH @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:01 AM

I agree with Speedracer...so cool that you have the provenance behind that Cougar sign! Frame that pic and hang it on the wall with the sign. BrianH
Jump to new posts Re: Lets go "ICE FISHING" by Speedracer @ Sun Jan 14 2018 03:00 AM

Nice walleye Kevin. Would you do $25 (shipping included)? LOL. -Steve
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 20th - 26th 2015 by Speedracer @ Sun Jan 14 2018 02:44 AM

Originally Posted By TheGriffinWas a small jobber out of Selma, Alabama. Below is currently the only known photo of one of their stations. If you zoom into the photo, notice anything about the sign? Griffin, I see it. The three dots below his n
Jump to new posts Re: 17 original Texaco pump plates $2,000.00 by Jack Sim @ Sat Jan 13 2018 11:08 PM

Just like Kevin, I was out playing darts. Really a great buy, 17 signs for around $120 each. Even you just want to sit on them, it is a great buy. Jack Sim
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Sav'n Sam's quart oil can by hawkike @ Sat Jan 13 2018 10:05 PM

Ended at $380.98!!
Jump to new posts Re: WATCH FOR MULTIPLE STOLEN SIGNS IN NC SC AREA by TN Volunteer @ Sat Jan 13 2018 10:03 PM

I wonder if Dom is back? He use to drive around with a rental truck of some sorts back 15 plus years ago?
Jump to new posts Re: Lets go "ICE FISHING" by Rabbitman @ Sat Jan 13 2018 09:55 PM

Lookin good Kevin. I was waiting for the first report and looks like you haven't lost your touch....
Page 17 of 20 < 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved