Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts OIL,GAS,& COAL HEATING POLE THERMOMETER by hawkike @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Leroy W.Nicholasen plumbing.Bangor Pa. Mint condition-$75.00 shipped to lower 48.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Great old 1937 Pyro Antifreeze sign 13"x39" by pumpdoc @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

$1600.00 plus shipping.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Trade? Have Life, Shell, Bulko, Fortune, Signal by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Also have Veltex, Pride, Royale, Beacon, Husky and more. Signs include two beautiful Tydols, one in stand and one 42" Also have Firestone Bowtie and old U S Tire verticals. Looking for Filling Station, Conoco Minuteman, Stancola and Independent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: M-S 80 Nozzle Boot and Sight Glasses by pumpdoc @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

This is the one I have.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Fully restored pump pictures by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

I know that must people throw away the actual gas pump and electric motor before doing a restoration. I am looking for pictures of pumps that are fully restored including those items. Yes, most of my pumps are empty inside, but I have a Bennett 15
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

your starting off real good, that was a excellent buy .. ...
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: E-BAY SELLERS LIST "FAKES-REPOPS" by tragedynarrowlyavoid @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Yep! rustyrelicsart selling "rare" beer lights that I would swear came straight off the boat!
Jump to new posts Re: E-BAY SELLERS LIST "FAKES-REPOPS" by tragedynarrowlyavoid @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Looks to me like you can add erlydz to the list. Selling multiples of same sign and most just don't look right. I could be mistaken but I wouldn't take the chance with this seller.
Jump to new posts Correct measure 10H by dokako @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

Good morning everyone, I am new to the vintage gas pump hobby. I have finally purchased a Correct measure pump for $200.00. Feel free to direct me to the best sources for value, parts, history of company and general info. The tag on the pump appears
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: GLOBE LENSES WANTED by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

Thanks to the two Old Gas guys who responded to my gas globe lenses "Wanted" ad. I haven't connected on anything yet. I'd appreciate getting your PM, if you have something for sale. Thanks. John
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 1929 Standard Oil Station Restoration by AdamW by TheGriffin @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

Sent you a private message Adam. Look for the flashing envelop at the top
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by pickurt @ Yesterday at 07:44 AM

Welcome. _________________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: new member by pickurt @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

Welcome. _________________ Kurt
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Face Bezel & Trim by gasmansgp @ Yesterday at 07:31 AM

In my experience, having restored hundreds of gas pumps, no two are exactly the same. Even though they are from the same run, Wayne 70, there are always things that need to be tweaked. I am happy that there are folks out there that make very good par
Jump to new posts Globes (2) by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 06:36 AM

Repop White Rose 13 1/2" on Capco. No cracks or chips on either lens. Frame is chipped at bottom. No Lead Gasoline 13 1/2" on Capco. Again no cracks or chips on either lens - chunk out of the base. Kind of a hybrid in that the word "
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Bennett EM 400 or 450 value by Doug Matheson @ Yesterday at 05:42 AM

looking to get a feel for the value of the bennett EM 400 or model EM450 both are clock face pumps trying to determine if they're a desirable collectible pump and a value Thank you
Jump to new posts Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Fri Nov 17 2017 11:30 PM

incredibly clean Service Station porcelain sign, day one gloss, can text more pics...haven’t quite figured out sending pics now without photobucket $4500 obo
Jump to new posts Harley Davidson 2 cycle can on eBay by Mikegoe @ Fri Nov 17 2017 10:34 PM

Hi guys, just listed a nice little 8 oz Metal Harley Davidson 2 cycle full can on eBay. Please check it out! Item number is 152791531186 Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: g&b handle by hornsrus @ Fri Nov 17 2017 08:25 PM

sold
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Gas Pump books by Bob Lee by Bob Lee @ Fri Nov 17 2017 07:33 PM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Face Bezel & Trim by john deere 6430 @ Fri Nov 17 2017 07:15 PM

I have attached a picture with the Gas pump Heaven trim beside the original. When you align the two pieces you can see the difference. More noticeable where the trim holds the glass in the bezel.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Thursday! by Nicole @ Fri Nov 17 2017 07:14 PM

Yeah, why is it when you do major cleaning or rearranging, you first make it look much worse! I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this...
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 1929 Standard Oil Station Restoration by AdamW by Murphy'sBA @ Fri Nov 17 2017 07:10 PM

Very cool project, looking forward to following your restoration progress. Thanks for posting.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Buick Security Patches by GASandOIL @ Fri Nov 17 2017 06:53 PM

Open to offers
Jump to new posts Bennett 155 face decals sets by Craig Osbeck @ Fri Nov 17 2017 06:43 PM

For the Bennett 155, 12 decals for your faces. $150.00 shipped. Looked back at the cost of artwork and doing all of them and it turned out to be $125.00 for the first run sets. Pictures show the decals On My sets of faces, how the meter would look, a
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 16 17 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved