Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Yesterday at 05:52 PM
500$
11 1,115 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 05:51 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Nice day here, 64° with light overcast. My kind of weather for sure.

Picked up a couple of pumps this morning from my friends house. They sold their place so he asked me to clean them up and put them up for sale. The shell had a plastic pump plate which I took off to load it. I can't believe it but these have been outside for over 15 years and are still in really nice shape. I actually did the restoration on them and it's nice to see that they are still presentable after all that time.

Well it's time to start cleaning so have a great day everyone stay warm and safe.
1 40 Read More
Yesterday at 05:51 PM
Got the missing face bezel. All pieces there. 2350$
5 1,073 Read More
Yesterday at 05:50 PM
Just received, outstanding. Thank you
4 333 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 04:54 PM
Thank you all for what you have found. It points me in the good direction. Thanks again.
3 203 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
Yesterday at 04:50 PM
I'm going to start working on 2 this week and both original cylinders are intact with a metal ring attached on one end of each. I've never worked on these so it will be a learning experience as I'm going along.
I'll post updates and pics as I'm going along. Maybe do the same so we can draw off of each others work?
There was a stack of parts that came with them that I also will be figuring out what goes with them and what's missing or extra.
3 104 Read More
Yesterday at 04:46 PM
Good Morning Everyone,

The rain from yesterday looks like it has finally let up. Mailed out some eBay items first thing today. No working in the yard, too soggy today.

Stay dry out there in Oldgasland
1 40 Read More
Yesterday at 04:44 PM
Note, if you reduce your screen size you can get the photos side by side to do the comparison rather than having them run as singles. At least it works that way on my iMac.
14 885 Read More
Yesterday at 04:43 PM
Great to hear from you, Hubba!
5 107 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:39 PM
Up until a few weeks ago I had never owned a visible pump. Then I find seven of them in one place only thirty miles from home. Just got them home and unloaded this weekend.
5 340 Read More
Yesterday at 04:27 PM
Our thoughts and prayers to you guys Ryan. My wife's mom is 86 and starting to slip a little more each day. She is the only one of our parents still with us so have been there a few times. God's peace to you all.
5 71 Read More
Yesterday at 04:27 PM
The fit also depends upon which 246 Islander you have. I have two Islanders but slightly different body styles. I did buy a set and it would fit one of my Islanders but I already have a metal set for it. They wouldn't work on the other Islander since the front sticks out a bit further. It is the one with the mounting screws near the bottom. I could tell that the body style had changed slightly but didn't think it would affect how the bottom covers are shaped and would attach. The back piece does fit fine but not the front. They did give me a full refund though I paid for the shipping. Cheers, Don.
14 885 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:22 PM
Kevin, I am sure you probably know this but there are two sizes of the Gargoyle fitters. I found out trying to locate one for mine a few years ago. I gave up on locating a real one so got one from Pergl. The first one he sent to me was too small. When I called him about it he said that the vast majority used that size but mine must be the one with the recessed outer red ring on the globe. I told him that he was right, my globe did have the recessed ring. At the time he was out of material or something and only had enough to make one ring the size I needed but it didn't turn out to suit him when he made it so he sent it to me at no charge so i would have one to use. That ring is still on my globe, I never got around to replacing it with a better one and never have found an original for it. Just thought I would throw this info out there, sorry if it was info you already had....GB
1 50 Read More
Yesterday at 04:18 PM
30's / 40's, good find .. ... cool
1 99 Read More
Yesterday at 03:50 PM
We all have our time on this earth, but its very hard to lose a family member. Both of my parents passed several years ago and I still think about it a lot. My prayers to you and your family Ryan. God Bless!
5 71 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 03:41 PM
I find myself in need of a copper screw type base for a 13 1/2 inch glass globe body, and also one of the taller types for a Gargoyle globe.
I know they are reproduced but I would rather have originals if possible?

Thanks--KEVIN
1 50 Read More
Yesterday at 02:31 PM
J. Golden Offline
From Holland, Michigan
Joined Mon Jan 25 2010 01:08 AM
Last Seen Wed Jan 04 2017 11:52 AM
Total Posts 40 (Active Member)
30 1,743 Read More
Yesterday at 02:28 PM
Ryan prayers from the Pierce family in this difficult time for you guys and family.
5 71 Read More
Yesterday at 02:14 PM
Prayers and thoughts for Bobbie, you and your family.
5 71 Read More
Yesterday at 02:12 PM
That is great!
I would like to see the inside also.
30 1,743 Read More
Yesterday at 02:11 PM
Our prayers for your family. Give Bobbie a hug from us.
5 71 Read More
Yesterday at 01:55 PM
Picked up a 1 Gallon Mobil Outboard can.
5 340 Read More
Yesterday at 01:54 PM
Great post Matt, lots of pics and information.
2 231 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 01:36 PM
I'm looking for the gas nozzle bezel for a Neptune 855 pump.
Will pay all shipping charges and to make it easier it can be shipped to an address i have in Buffalo NY so no customs or border related issues to deal with.
You can PM me or email me at dmatheson56@gmail.com

Thank you
0 24 Read More
Yesterday at 01:12 PM
9 599 Read More
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved