Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Cities S&P’s + Matchbooks by RedHat @ Today at 03:18 PM

$120 shipped
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Oldie but goodie.... by Speedracer @ Today at 02:46 PM

Welcome to a great website. -Steve
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: 1952 Tin Toy Cadillac by Speedracer @ Today at 02:44 PM

Welcome to a great website. -Steve
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Help...what is this pump top from? by Recycle68 @ Today at 02:44 PM

This has been very interesting as my friend brought a pump like this today. The face plates are like the Erie 90 in Jack's book with the cut out area for the price.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB UNION 76 pump decals by Wasatch Man @ Today at 02:30 PM

Jim I literally have thousands of Union 76 decals I think examples of everyone they ever made . That's the thing I forgot to show you when you were here . Anyways give me your address and the size and I will send you a couple . Peter
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB UNION 76 pump decals by Young's Union @ Today at 02:07 PM

Looking for UNION Regular and UNION Super decals for the twin dispense UNION 76 branded gas pump I just picked up. This will be my new "outside" gas pump.
rare set yes will ship
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Barrett Jackson what a show by Wasatch Man @ Today at 12:26 PM

I think the old saying is more money than brains.
Jump to new posts Re: Air Meter Hose Accessory Items by Jolly-John @ Today at 12:12 PM

This group of two NOS air hose accessory items is STILL AVAILABLE. $16 for the pair, plus the shipping. Thanks for looking. John
Jump to new posts Re: Original 1960's SHELL Gas Station Oil Change Stick by Jolly-John @ Today at 12:10 PM

I still have a couple of sets (five SHELL lube stickers) available. Thanks for looking. John
Jump to new posts Re: Exxon plastic inserts by Ctate2237 @ Today at 12:09 PM

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: BF Goodrich SSP by JimT @ Today at 12:02 PM

Just trying to help here. Not trying to sound like a know it all- cuz Im not, although Im sure I sometimes come across that way... Its a nice painted enamel on embossed steel sign. Allen Morrison never made porcelain signs.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
still have lots of parts vavail at www.oilnspeed.com take a look- thanks don
Jump to new posts Re: SOUND YOUR Z PENNZOIL DOUBLE SIDED SIGN by erp7777 @ Today at 11:46 AM

thanks Randy for all your help
Jump to new posts Re: BF Goodrich SSP by Speedracer @ Today at 11:33 AM

I also had the smaller 42" version and mine was definitely SST (single sided tin). And like Jecos said, "tin" does not mean thin cheap metal. It is just the terminology in the sign world for a painted metal sign, as opposed to a porc
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Barrett Jackson what a show by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 10:47 AM

We should all start restoring Automobile merry go rounds. $485,000.00 without the premium. WOW
Jump to new posts PRICED REDUCED: 1960's BUICK Service Dept. Sign by Jolly-John @ Today at 10:45 AM

This is a 1960's-vintage sign that would have hung in the BUICK dealer's service department. I believe each mechanic who had been on duty five years or more would have received one. So, a number of these would have hung on the wall at the dealership
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 260 porcelain button by row @ Today at 10:44 AM

Hey anybody out there have any 260 porcelain (not sticker)buttons for the blend selector on 511 only 1 that I am missing thanks Greg
Jump to new posts Re: BF Goodrich SSP by DTrapp @ Today at 10:42 AM

Good description! Our local expert is stopping by tomorrow to take a look. He asked what the back looked like. he says the back would be a grayish from the "firing" if porcelain. Think I'll hold off on the paint stripper! Thanks!
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Skunk oil quart can, no stink here! by Tankar @ Today at 10:41 AM

I see the skunk handy oiler is pulled and ended off ebay.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: DELCO BATTERY SIGN. 6-Volt Battery Pictured. by Jolly-John @ Today at 09:51 AM

Thank you very much for the input, guys. I appreciate each of you taking the time to give me your ideas. John
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by tokig @ Today at 09:48 AM

Here is a closer look at Bowser slide door 241 before and after installation of the Bowser visible kit. Seems disappointing that the Gasolene globe was not added back on, as electrical was already there for cylinder lights.
Jump to new posts Re: BF Goodrich SSP by jecos @ Today at 09:45 AM

I have the same sign in the smaller (42") but double-sided version. Its also marked by the AM sign company (dated 1946), which to my knowledge primarily produced tin (painted metal) signs. Like yours, the metal is heavy gauge and the lettering
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Cast Iron Curb Sign Bases..You got any! by LOWright @ Today at 09:18 AM

Check off Cities Service Clover Base! Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Visi gauge by TN Volunteer @ Today at 09:17 AM

Thanks Jack for the info. I am looking forward to the new book. I loved the last two that you made and still reference them both. In fact the first edition has came apart at the binding due to referencing it so much. I also understand that the s
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 19 20 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved