Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Contact
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BUYERS LOOKING FOR COLLECTIONS by Tankar @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

They got farther in the door than I would have let them.when time to sell do it yourself.
Jump to new posts Re: BUYERS LOOKING FOR COLLECTIONS by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

I hear ya. I recently had someone contact me & ask if my collection is for sale.When I said no,he asked for pictures of certain items,then that transgressioned into selling him the entire collection.We then agreed on a price for all of it. He cal
Great Jim, no more excuses for "no pics" !
Jump to new posts Fake Texaco Cans? by Gas Junkie @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Wanted to get a few opinions out there, came across these 2 cans on e-bay #292413163084 & #292413153943 the oilcan white border on top and bottom is off and the grease can lid border is way off. Im no expert but they both sure look like wraps to
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Offline Tonight at 8 pm central, big upgrade by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Thanks Jim, Sounds awesome!
Jump to new posts BUYERS LOOKING FOR COLLECTIONS by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

I just need to vent a little bit I guess....LOL Why do people contact you about buying your collections and then make you an offer that's way low because when then sell your collection they have to be able to make some money on the stuff? Do you th
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Offline Tonight at 8 pm central, big upgrade by Tankar @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Sounds great jim
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Value / rarity of rain gauge: Mobiloil Mobilgas by Station @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

I picked up a dealer rain gauge & haven't seen anything similar before. Appreciate your input. The small town I grew up in (not too far from San Luis Obispo) had five digit phone numbers in the 60's... so, I believe this could be as early as 30
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Offline Tonight at 8 pm central, big upgrade by Recycle68 @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

😀. That makes me happy!!!!!!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Check The Oil Show Columbus OH by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

Yes, they are moving to another Embassy Suites. It has a lot of office buildings around it, which means more space for parking. And I believe Andy worked out a deal with the neighboring office building to allow people to park in the adjacent parkin
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by tokig @ Yesterday at 02:00 PM

I took some Scotch tape and stuck my new pattern in place. Perfect!
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by tokig @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By hornsrusi have one of these pumps. i can make bottom sheet medal for them. charley Thanks Charley, please post sheet metal photos and more info. Sheet metal would only apply to the later slide door Bowser 241, in my opinion.
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by tokig @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Wow, Thank you Joe. Looky what I got in the mail today! Excellent
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 1947 Texaco 6' Double Sided Sign by Tankar @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

I have another idea. 😊
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts 1947 Texaco 6' Double Sided Sign by NationsAttic @ Yesterday at 01:42 PM

The wife says she wants this sign off the wall in the house - so it's time to let it go! This is a very nice Texaco six foot double sided sign dated 1947. Both sides are in similar condition. There are no holes other than the factory ones on the ed
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

i have one of these pumps. i can make bottom sheet medal for them. charley
Jump to new posts Forum Offline Tonight at 8 pm central, big upgrade by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

!! The Oldgas.com Shop Talk forum system will be offline this evening about 8 pm central time for an important upgrade. The upgrade will enable uploading of pictures directly into your posts with no resizing! The new software will automatically ad
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Quarts - re-wrap cans for sale on ebay! by coopersplace @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

The writing at the top is also missing. A intact quart just sold on ebay and you can compare the differences. https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-FULL-EMPIRE-STATE-GOOD-RICH-MOTOR-OIL-IMPERIAL-QUART-TIN-CAN-SIGN-CANADA/142654232611?hash=item2136dad823:g:b
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of the Month" January 2018 by Hardy's Garage @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Lots of great looking Wayne pumps. I have been fortunate enough to have had several during my 20 plus years of pump collecting. Attached is a picture of one I still have and if you look close you will see another behind it. I'm space constrained with
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by tokig @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Another period Pittsburgh gas station featuring Gulf Oil and Bowser Red Sentry slide door 241 pumps. Not sure maybe swing door 241. Bowser Red Sentry pump station
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Quarts - re-wrap cans for sale on ebay! by texacojoe @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

That has to be one of the worst re-lid and re-seams I have seen.
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Quarts - re-wrap cans for sale on ebay! by canadianoilguy @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Imperial-Oil-Quarts-Can-Reliance-Anti-freeze/282818230304?hash=item41d947b820:g:MUYAAOSws0JaZTyw https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Imperial-Oil-Quarts-Can-Empire-States/282810894478 also look relidded. ebay seller id norton646
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 8th - 14th 2018 by JimT @ Yesterday at 06:32 AM

Matt-Neptune?
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Yesterday at 05:14 AM

Originally Posted By puregas It looks as if there were two different auctions. Same photo for both auctions with two different prices. Pat same sign as a BIN 1 hr. 23 min. later .. ... https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Original-19...l-/232638701118
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Wanted: International Harvester Dealer Sign by farmboy @ Yesterday at 04:25 AM

I am looking for an original IH farm dealership sign for my farm shop. I am looking for a metal version. I would really like to find the version shown in the picture but would entertain others. Thanks
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved