Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Sinclair "Washing" sign? by coltex @ Tue Dec 12 2017 10:25 PM

ditto. Nice sign in that condition!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Sinclair HC Truck Plate or Curb Sign by bmxpro1 @ Tue Dec 12 2017 10:13 PM

I appreciate the info but I’m looking for one in very good condition with no touch ups done or needed. Thanks, Vince
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Sinclair HC Truck Plate or Curb Sign by coltex @ Tue Dec 12 2017 10:01 PM

I just updated my listing for sale. It is 14" square. If you painted the black border it would look great. Thanks.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair HC Lubster sign by coltex @ Tue Dec 12 2017 09:59 PM

This sign is 14" square, sorry for the assumption and mistake
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: a few questions about Esso by Patina rules @ Tue Dec 12 2017 09:28 PM

Wow, that's great guys! thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bennett 646 Base. by Bailey 71 @ Tue Dec 12 2017 09:26 PM

I recently acquired a Bennett 646 and the cast base is broken and chipped up severely. I spoken to most of the people I know to no avail. All help is appreciated and thanks for you time.
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Wayne 60 Wide Body by wayno48 @ Tue Dec 12 2017 09:01 PM

Nice pump. My favorite the 60. Not the right time to be selling a expensive item with all the Christmas expenses. It does look like a candy though. Good Luck.
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Gas Pump Door Panels by Sinclair Dino @ Tue Dec 12 2017 08:59 PM

If anyone could use 1 or all 3 Make Offer. Thanks Dino
Jump to new posts Re: a few questions about Esso by SandPCollector @ Tue Dec 12 2017 08:57 PM

Esso Imperial signs were used in Canada as I recall, and I believe there were also Esso Colonial signs in New England.
Jump to new posts Re: a few questions about Esso by 57-Chevy @ Tue Dec 12 2017 08:43 PM

They weren't all single sided. I have 2 double sided Esso "Standard Dealer" signs, one 5' and one 7'. You don't see nearly as many as the plain Esso version. I think I saw one at Miles Little's a while back that had "Standard Station&
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Canada by redindianguy @ Tue Dec 12 2017 08:34 PM

welcome
Jump to new posts Restored Wayne 60 Wide Body by model72 @ Tue Dec 12 2017 08:31 PM

$3,500 - Wheels are not included. That is my best price. Pump is located in suburb of Dallas, TX. Joe
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Sinclair "Washing" sign? by gruff1 @ Tue Dec 12 2017 08:10 PM

I appreciate the feedback.
Jump to new posts Re: a few questions about Esso by Patina rules @ Tue Dec 12 2017 08:07 PM

...I think what I'm finding is the earlier signs said Standard and Imperial dealer and that at some point this was removed. Hopefully someone will be able to clue me in, you have some pretty smart folks on this site...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by Savinsam @ Tue Dec 12 2017 08:05 PM

Early on in my collecting life (before internet, books, petro clubs, etc. early 70's) I was 'flying by the seat of my pants', not knowing much about globe values or anything. All I knew that I loved the old petro stuff. I met Chuck & his brother
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Reset Crank Handle by 57-Chevy @ Tue Dec 12 2017 07:33 PM

Anyone? Would $100 shake one loose?
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas by Done4 @ Tue Dec 12 2017 07:31 PM

That's Curley who loves being back there and check everything out.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Pergl - R.I.P. by 57-Chevy @ Tue Dec 12 2017 07:24 PM

I never had the privilege of meeting him but it sounds like he was a class act, prayers sent to his family, may God comfort you all in this sad time. Michael
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas by Nicole @ Tue Dec 12 2017 07:23 PM

How lovely--it must have taken her quite a while to put up. The hearth decoration is very nice. Is the little gray elf the decoration taker downer?
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Oil plastic top for a 1970's round pump by Craig Osbeck @ Tue Dec 12 2017 06:53 PM

Anyone have some of the plastic tops for these pumps ?
Jump to new posts Re: 15" Indian Gasoline Lense, Original, Rare by LoveOldThings @ Tue Dec 12 2017 06:50 PM

Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: 15" Indian Gasoline Lense, Original, Rare by coltex @ Tue Dec 12 2017 05:57 PM

Sold. Thank you!
Jump to new posts Re: 15" Indian Gasoline Lense, Original, Rare by LoveOldThings @ Tue Dec 12 2017 05:11 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gasoline sign 16x12 ssp by wayno48 @ Tue Dec 12 2017 05:07 PM

I'm still looking for help as to use of this sign in the Signal Oil Co.
Jump to new posts Phillips 66 Unique Lense by coltex @ Tue Dec 12 2017 04:45 PM

Here is an unusual Phillips Unique Lense. 13 1/2 for a glass body. The lense is in excellent condition. Beautiful Colors with green and 2 shades of orange. Guaranteed original. $400 plus s/h/i. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Page 4 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved