Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Help on identifying an original Buick globe. by scottpcm @ Yesterday at 08:57 AM

Pergl Gas Globes back in the mid 1970s made tons of "car globes" like this, now over 40 years old! Frame is original inserts are some of those he made back then. None were ever dated. Back then he told me he never thought these would be a p
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lost my dad to cancer yesterday by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Brian, I just saw this posting. It was a pleasure to meet you back at CTO and I am very sorry to hear about your dad!!! I lost my dad in 01 to cancer as well. Miss him all the time. Just focus on the good times and memories and you and your family wi
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member from Edmonds, WA by SandPCollector @ Yesterday at 08:02 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Jump to new posts Re: Ford collectors by bullsvt9313 @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

Sent pm
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic pole by JOSBORN @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Irish Mail Cart Parts by JOSBORN @ Yesterday at 06:26 AM

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/atq/d/1930s-irish-mail-cart/6346592461.html
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore sign years by advertologist @ Yesterday at 05:24 AM

late 30's early 40's .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Large Shell sign question by BrianH @ Yesterday at 05:12 AM

Thank you Randy. BrianH
Jump to new posts Re: Help on Fry 117 by Catauladave @ Yesterday at 04:38 AM

I have never seen a top like yours and I have seen a great many Fry pumps. If you fool with Fry pumps long enough you will see so many configurations and variations that you will dumbfounded. I can send you a parts list and schematic if you like, but
Jump to new posts Gilmore sign years by aajf @ Yesterday at 03:31 AM

Hello, I have had this Gilmore sign for almost 30 years. Does anyone know what years it was manufactured? Please ignore the dust and dirt on the sign. I never washed it. Thanks, Andrew
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Rapid Dayton 600 by aajf @ Yesterday at 02:41 AM

Hello, I am looking for an unrestored or restored Rapid Dayton 600. It can be missing the skins. Must be located in the Pacific Northwest or have the seller willing to ship to me. PM me if you know of one. Thanks, Andrew
Jump to new posts Re: Always nice to find NOS... by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 02:39 AM

Nice
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic pole by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 02:37 AM

Very nice
Jump to new posts Re: Santa Rosa fires by tractor12 @ Yesterday at 12:36 AM

On the news yesterday night there was a bunch of visible gas pumps burned up. Hope they could be saved
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts New Member from Edmonds, WA by Newcom76 @ Sat Oct 14 2017 10:55 PM

Thanks for letting me join the group. My father was a Union 76 dealer in the Seattle area from 1965 until 1998. I was a 76 dealer from 1981 to 1988. I am interested primarily in Union 76 advertising/petroliana, but collect items from other brands
Jump to new posts Re: Santa Rosa fires by Nicole @ Sat Oct 14 2017 10:37 PM

Peanuts creator Charles Schulz's house is gone. His widow just made it out before it burned to the ground.
Jump to new posts Re: Ford collectors by Robert77 @ Sat Oct 14 2017 10:36 PM

Yeah. I'm a huge collector of most all things Ford.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Terry senator Qt by champlinman @ Sat Oct 14 2017 10:14 PM

Looking for a nice Terry Senator Qt. Pm me if you have one too sell, text/call 402-984-9269. Thx!! Todd.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Station Lighter wanted by champlinman @ Sat Oct 14 2017 10:11 PM

I have the cast base that attaches to the pump if you find one missing that piece.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 Hinges by tbuckles @ Sat Oct 14 2017 09:53 PM

I got them with me at Peotone if your coming. Tom.
Jump to new posts Re: Large Shell sign question by advertologist @ Sat Oct 14 2017 09:26 PM

Brian, mine is dated 8-36 so that would make yours between '29 & '36 .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Large Shell sign question by BrianH @ Sat Oct 14 2017 09:19 PM

Anthony, Thanks for the info on the sign. Any idea about what time frame it's from? BrianH
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: just joined. Thanks to all for this Site. by SandPCollector @ Sat Oct 14 2017 09:19 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Jump to new posts Re: Large Shell sign question by Big Block Cat @ Sat Oct 14 2017 09:02 PM

Brian, the sign you posted is good. The sign Randy posted is later version.
Jump to new posts Re: Large Shell sign question by BrianH @ Sat Oct 14 2017 08:54 PM

That's what I thought too Randy....I did find a couple that sold at auction that do match mine, finally. However, the GREAT majority of them look like yours above. To further muddy the waters, here's one Morphy sold back in 2012 that has an almost
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved