Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Metal Gasoline Pricer by TLB @ Sun Oct 22 2017 03:05 PM

This is a license plate type pressed steel with raised holders. I would like more information about this. Year, color, value? Thank you.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by pickurt @ Sun Oct 22 2017 02:23 PM

Welcome. ___________________ Kurt
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Any original cheaper signs by Bob Richards @ Sun Oct 22 2017 01:33 PM

Hunter, I sent you a PM... (the flashing envelope in the header next to "My Stuff"; just click on the envelope to see the message) I have a couple Texaco Pump Plates; if you would be interested? Bob
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Any original cheaper signs by essco @ Sun Oct 22 2017 12:59 PM

Please put a price ranges, ie 50 to 125 or 200 to 300,some people have deep pockets,only short arms, maybe pick a brand or size to collect,
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by essco @ Sun Oct 22 2017 12:55 PM

Ive bought signs on a coin toss before, let the coin decide ,heads or tails,lol
Jump to new posts Re: Values of Wayne 70s and Bennet 76 Restored by petropumps @ Sun Oct 22 2017 12:49 PM

For insurance purposes I’d say 5k for the Bennett and 4K/pc for the 70s. Where did you get that killer Texaco Ethyl decal?? I need a couple of those!
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by Jolly-John @ Sun Oct 22 2017 12:46 PM

Steven C. probably doesn't want to post his "theory" here (his take on how to tell real or unmarked repro), because the fake sign makers/sellers have been known to monitor Old Gas to get tips that will help them make their counterfeit signs
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Any original cheaper signs by Venator @ Sun Oct 22 2017 12:12 PM

Hey there! I'm looking for any signs that are original.im not concerned about condition as long as the graphics are there. Having trouble finding original signs on eBay so I figured I'd just post here. Feel free to PM me with any possible items. Th
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone, IL Chicagoland Petro Show Photos by buzzy56 @ Sun Oct 22 2017 12:07 PM

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures .Awesome stuff .Looks like the place to go if you are looking for quality.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: How Ron Carey moves restored visible pumps. by redindianguy @ Sun Oct 22 2017 12:07 PM

Much respect to this Canadian pump legend . Awesome !
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol / Veedol Group by pumpingethyl @ Sun Oct 22 2017 12:01 PM

SOLD...thanks oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by Venator @ Sun Oct 22 2017 11:47 AM

Oh boy, well thankfully I haven't placed any bids yet. Thanks guys!
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by Steven C. @ Sun Oct 22 2017 11:38 AM

I was using my phone when I first looked at these. Now that I'm home on the computer and can see better, Like Hi Octane said, they're both fake!
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by HI-OCTANE @ Sun Oct 22 2017 11:23 AM

Every thing this guy has is counterfeit , It's all JUNK !
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted lubester oil pump by Awd @ Sun Oct 22 2017 11:07 AM

I have to opportunity to pick up a double lubester and it's missing one of the pumps. I've attached pictures of the pump that's on the unit in hopes of finding it's twin. Please let me know if you have one you would be willing to sell or happen to k
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone, IL Chicagoland Petro Show Photos by Mike M. @ Sun Oct 22 2017 10:57 AM

Thanks for the pictures Jim!
Jump to new posts Re: Values of Wayne 70s and Bennet 76 Restored by Done4 @ Sun Oct 22 2017 10:50 AM

Alex, are the pump plates and ad glass original?
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by SandPCollector @ Sun Oct 22 2017 10:21 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by Venator @ Sun Oct 22 2017 10:10 AM

Also, here is a marine sky chief. It appears the seller has sold a few different ones ( all different in terms of condition). Maybe it's real, maybe it's not. Seller does have 100% feedback though. 311983411716
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by Venator @ Sun Oct 22 2017 10:10 AM

Thanks! What is your theory? Unless it's a secret Sorry I just realized there was a reply option. I'm new here.
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by Venator @ Sun Oct 22 2017 10:01 AM

That is very true. With that said, are there any reputable sellers on eBay?
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: AIR METER BOOK,SPECIAL $ FOR 30 DAYS-TILL 11/11 by scott1964 @ Sun Oct 22 2017 09:51 AM

Payment sent Jack..
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 55 GALLON SHELL DRUM ANTIFREEZE by Mike M. @ Sun Oct 22 2017 09:50 AM

WOW That is sweet !
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by Tankar @ Sun Oct 22 2017 09:40 AM

Problem is the guys or girls bidding on them think there real so he probably won't get negative feedback until he is called out on them.
Jump to new posts Re: Standard White Crown Signs Fake? by Venator @ Sun Oct 22 2017 09:32 AM

Also, here is a marine sky chief. It appears the seller has sold a few different ones ( all different in terms of condition). Maybe it's real, maybe it's not. Seller does have 100% feedback though. 311983411716
Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved