Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 minutes ago
Hi Jack, no problem at all appreciate your reply.

I have the early Alemite model 2710 Service Merchandiser bench with lighted windows (1945-1947). Photo below is an example of the unit. Just missing the centre cap/badge that is mounted in the middle at the top of the unit, hoping someone out there including yourself may have some spare parts from another bench.

Thanks Jack for any info or leads you may have. Aaron.
2 22 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
40 minutes ago
That's fantastic Jim!!
9 132 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
53 minutes ago
Nice Mobilgas special. Pump has been repainted at some point, Top is original paint and in fantastic condition, no cracks in lenses. Comes with one original pump plate. Computer turns freely and faces are in great condition. $2500. Will hold as long as needed it payed for. 402-710-1669
0 29 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
1 hour ago
Loyd - hope none were feeding on you! We get deer ticks bad here. If they have been feeding, I usually get a prophylactic antibiotic dose from the doctor that we take within 48 hours of finding the tick feeding. Bob and I have only had to use it 3 times in the last 15 years. It's not a guarantee, but reduces the chance of infection. Not something the doctors will write up on a regular basis. I get it as I am allergic to at least 3 categories of antibiotics, so would have trouble with the mega-doses that are needed once someone has enough infection in them to register on a blood test.

Course the other ticks carry other stuff--had a friend get one of the other tick diseases. Nasty!

Since I picked off 13 of them feeding on me about 10 years ago (I was clearing brush and knew better!), I always go out with tick spray on my 'tick' shoes and socks this time of year. Spray the bottom of my jeans if I'm out in the woods.

Wow - meant to say today was a beautiful sunny warm day and I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
2 43 Read More
1 hour ago
Just saw this on the web (hope it hasn't been on here before).

ST. PETER: So, tell me a bit about yourself

STEVE MILLER: Well, I'm a picker…

ST. PETER: Ok

STEVE MILLER: I'm a grinner…

ST. PETER: Go on

STEVE MILLER: I'm a lover…

ST. PETER: Anything else?

STEVE MILLER: Uh…

ST. PETER: Yes?

STEVE MILLER: No that's it
154 59,657 Read More
1 hour ago
I enjoy seeing the results of the restoration process and can only imagine the amount of hours that goes into it. Well done!
2 20 Read More
2 hours ago
Revere Light Shade Cap $30 plus shipping
Revere Light Shade Cap with 5 aux holes. Excellent condition but does show some minor corrosion inside the cap. Outside is in great condition.
0 38 Read More
2 hours ago
GB 176 original steel screen Jar Glass $10 plus shipping
Original style glass with embedded screen.

Fry tank float set $75 for the pair plus shipping.
Very nice reproductions made by Ron Scobie.

"Fry Guarantee Visible" double sided porcelain (not powder coated or painted) conduit sign $20 plus shipping.
Very nice reproduction made by Ron Scobie.
0 54 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
Sent you a PM.
9 350 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
3 hours ago
Location is concurrent with an unrestored one that I have and also the placement location that I used when I restored one, several years back. They were the original panels and I would have used the original holes.
3 139 Read More
3 hours ago
No one has taken one of these pot style pumps apart before?
2 107 Read More
3 hours ago
Braden,

Thanks for keeping this thread going.

I've attached photos of two pumps from my collection. Now that summer is finally here I can get some stuff out of the way so I can get photos taken

The Sunoco pump was restored about 15 years ago and is the last restoration I did. Now I leave my pumps in their as found condition.
7 512 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Great!
4 146 Read More
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
A guy in my area has a similar one. I've seen him driving around in it and talked to him at a stoplight once. Original engine and paint with over 600,000 miles!!!
Very cool!
Dave
5 546 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Value - $75-100
2 219 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:18 PM
Looking for the small Cream Sign that hangs below this Oilzum curb sign, if you have one and would want to part with it......Thanks, Owen
0 33 Read More
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
I just purchased a cast iron version of the Bowser Red Sentry (Cut 241). There are 2 parts missing that I would like to reproduce. The first missing part is a pointer on the bottom of the serrated bar/lift rod that raises when the pump handle is turned. The pointer has a 90 degree bend on the end of it and it points to a gallon total "stick" that mounts to the frame. I have only seen two cast iron Red Sentry pumps with the pointer intact and the gallon "stick". Maybe this was an option and not found on regular production Red Sentry.

Does anyone own a cast iron Cut 241 with one or both of these features. If so, could you posts close up photos of the gallon "stick" bracket where it attaches at top and bottom and a close up of the pointer and how it attaches to the lift rod. Attached are snippets of a cast iron 241 that I found on youtube.
Joe
0 35 Read More
Yesterday at 06:40 PM
Tokheim 620s
3 202 Read More
Yesterday at 05:59 PM
SINCLAIR NOS 1930s Bug sprayer

45.00 shipped in USA-still makes pressure after 80 Plus years - no bottle - 2 pics also Pictures 2- 5 qt cans - Hyvis 75.00- Northland 60-- Hyvis no bottom-- Northland no top- plus 9.00 post on 5 qts- many more cans - auto parts -- old speed parts-- pics My 60s dragsters etc at www.oilnspeed.com -take a look- thanks don- best is email me at dons.oilcans.signs@erols.com
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 67 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 04:52 PM
I really appreciate your help in order to get the value, Stencils Texaco
Thanks in advance.
0 29 Read More
Yesterday at 04:48 PM
One price drop to 7000.00 for pair.
2 465 Read More
Yesterday at 04:46 PM
Thought I would put these out there. Need 15k for the set.
One lense in Morphy's just brought about 9k when the smoke clears.
0 137 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:44 PM
Always involve ebay,the very first minute you begin communications.
I've had a few sellers tell me please don't involve ebay,and they will compensate me.
Only to watch time go by & nothing happens,so I then wish I did and have to go to resolution center.
9 425 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 03:43 PM
979-220-9028. Or info if anyone knows someone who has a set
0 30 Read More
Yesterday at 03:23 PM
Straight western pump. Can deliver to the Columbus show in June. $2800
Thanks, Greg. 810-444-5563 call or text.
0 195 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved