Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Bottle Display Project by BryceG @ 9 minutes 50 seconds ago

good job Steve, looks good
Jump to new posts Re: Eco 97 (1948) restoration by Mockingbird812 @ 24 minutes 56 seconds ago

Thanks guys. Have really enjoyed working on this. The design is quite impressive and robust. Very few pieces needed to be replaced. I will have to leave the back end of the tireflator open to show off the mechanical visual features when its opera
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Duncan model 60 repair - manual by Spyrex @ 29 minutes 30 seconds ago

Good day everyone, I am a newby, though very excited one regarding yester-year parking meters. I recently acquired a non-working Duncan model 60 unit and with a little tinkering I got the old lady tickking away smoothly. This however is where my exc
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Gas Pump books by Bob Lee by eshaver @ 29 minutes 31 seconds ago

Bob , I gave your book < Back to the Future a revue on three groups I own on Face Book . I found the book to be extremely helpful to someone like myself who does these as scale models . I look forward to purchasing the other three books in the com
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Federal Federalite Neon Clock by ROCCO2 @ Today at 07:29 AM

Yes you were there the best
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Identify air meter, not automotive? by ECOman @ Today at 06:55 AM

Your meter is from a gas station.Petroquip meters were made in London,England.Probably from the 50s.All the ones I have had over the years were at Esso stations (6)No parts available that I could find.Jack's book on air meters has a pic.Doug
Jump to new posts Re: Unrestored Wayne 70 by Big B1 @ Today at 05:42 AM

Anyone know someone headed to East coast event that could bring with them?
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Mar 20th -26th 2017 by MetroPetro @ Today at 04:34 AM

Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Today at 04:28 AM

union 76 lens .. ... 232284058851
Jump to new posts Re: Sherwin-Williams Sign by Paul Bell @ Today at 02:23 AM

Very cool sign, I could see why you want to find one. My brother works for Sherwin Williams so my interest in these signs has increased over the last few years. If you hop over to Worthpoint.com and do a search you find a newer version of this sign
Jump to new posts Re: Polly Gumball machine by hotrodfun1 @ Today at 01:27 AM

Cool
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphy's March 25 Petroliana Las Vegas Auction by gaspower @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By advertologistOriginally Posted By gaspowerSignal 15" complete globe $1600 plus penalty Vern ???? auction results for complete signal globe .. 4,062.50 .. ... Thanks, I must have been looking at the pre-bids. Still som
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Quaker State "Cold Test Winter" Sign Value? by Colby @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Hey guys I'm fairly new to sign collecting, but sell them in my shop regularly. I may pick up a few I found for sale locally, but one I'm not familiar with. I'm on eBay all day everyday, but haven't found any comps, just an unsold one for $700. Any
Jump to new posts Re: Crown copper screw on base by Petro 2013 @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

PM sent.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mobil oiler and small listed by mcguffeyd1 @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

All I have listed the remaining oilers and smalls from my collection on eBay. Please bid through OG Thanks Dan Mobiloil oiler oval lead top black letter 322464528263 Mobiloil oiler oval lead top blue letter 322464528994 Mobiloil lead tube oiler NO
Jump to new posts Re: Restroom Signs by gulfiend! @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

No problem
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 Sight Glass Nut Removal by keithia @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Sight glass is already broke hence the reason to get the nut off.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 34 parts by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Chris, to be honest I have no idea. I bought it from Tyler Patrick who lives in Hinsdale, Ill. Maybe it was?
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of The Month" March 2017 by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Great stuff! We are rolling into the last week of March. What fantastic participation so far!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Globe Gasoline curb sign. by jrewing @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

I have been trying to research this but because of the name "Globe" almost everything I find is gas191 globes. I found a little on the company, started in early 1900's. Any way wondering value and rarity of this one. It is 54" tall, 30
Jump to new posts Fry Handle Parts For Sale by model72 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

I am taking orders for Fry wood handles that are reproductions of what I believe is an original handle. The handles will be unfinished wood. You can stain and seal them as you wish. I have 5 special washers remaining and one handle thumb screw. I wo
Jump to new posts Wayne 60 Cam Locks by keithia @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

What size cam lock do you guys use on a Wayne 60 with hinged doors?
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month March '17 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Seeburg Jukebox by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Nice jukebox, works but the selector needs a tune up. It plays and sounds good. Also needs side glass. Can bring to coin op if prepaid. Asking $1200 obo
Jump to new posts Re: gulf white marine 12.5 inch wide body globe by richlube @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

deal pending
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved