Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Restroom Sign Bracket......$125.00 by LOWright @ 2 minutes 22 seconds ago

Thanks Kevin....
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Sign Pole Finial by K W FRITH @ 27 minutes 49 seconds ago

I have this old original finial and it will accept an inch and 5/8 pipe. I can post a picture later when I get home.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone, IL Chicagoland Petro Show Photos by Oldgas @ 45 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By bigandtallI saw this same setup, probably exact same sign, in the pictures of the October 2016 Peotone show that I missed. I made it to the spring 2017 Peotone looking for this and it wasn't there. Now, I missed the fall 2017 s
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: WWII Oil Company decal for Federal Use Stamp by Bob Richards @ Today at 12:56 PM

Mark, I was leaning towards that "train of thought"... And then I received an Email with this image in it... Now, to find one....
Jump to new posts Re: Help on Fry 117 by Done4 @ Today at 12:44 PM

Hope this my help, my base is cast but looks a little different than yours. Metal is thick on the body but I'm pretty sure they are stamped, same style couplers on the conduit and the top is also cast. This is an external pump so the back has mountin
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by K W FRITH @ Today at 12:18 PM

George--Its probably the toughest thing in the world to lose one of your parents. Life has a finite time frame and we will all pass one day but that doesn't make it any easier. Our thoughts and prayers are with your mother and all her family member
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Tok 850 clockface by SWABBY @ Today at 09:32 AM

Morning all...Friend of mine is wanting a Tok 850 clockface to restore. Will pay reasonable price. Also might be willing to pay shipping for a good, complete, solid pump..Anyone have one for sale??. Thanks Warren
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 66 Inch Gulf Sign by TheHorse13 @ Today at 09:02 AM

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking around 800 so at least I'm on track with being able to estimate value. I will see what the seller will do. If he won't budge, maybe I will just post my wish list over in the WTB section.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Dont know much about maps, but i know i liked this one! Early Sweney map...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Need top in any condition and a base. Call Dan 407-433-2164
Jump to new posts Re: chevy dsp neon vertical sign by advertologist @ Today at 05:12 AM

.. ... 142541920895
Jump to new posts Re: Visine Gets the Red Out! by Steven C. @ Today at 03:36 AM

Here is a great example of a sign that was once red with only a hint remaining. The red has simply faded away. I don't believe there ever were signs made with clear bells. And any such sign is simply a faded sign.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
A lot of good it actually does, but looks like my harassment got him to end the Koolmotor auction last night. It had been at $182 with 12 bids.
Jump to new posts Wayne 515 drain handle mechanism by Rob Girard @ Today at 12:16 AM

Hi fellows! I am the owner of a Wayne 515...getting ready to restore. This is my 3rd pump...G&B visible and a Bennet electric. Question...this pump is missing the round ball handle and rod bellow the cylinder. I believe it is a back drain mec
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Photos & Thanks by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

oldgas members Dave and Kelly Callison..."warriorgas"
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco 80 Face Bezel for 86 Top by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Would trade it for just an 86 globe holder plate or open to offers to just sell it.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 Tall by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Original Veltex with 4 ad glass& original ad glass in place. This is a stationlighter pump that I haven't found a lighter for the top yet.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 9th annual gasoline alley sale. oct 13-14 Tulare by Big Block Cat @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

last ones..
Jump to new posts Re: COTM- The Colorado Brands! by Valdezee @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Colorado Brand Cans ........
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Chrysler Plymouth 42 inch DSP by puregas @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

I can't find a seller by the name of mayla. Is there something else with the name?
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts MATCH BOOKS GIRLY NOT NUDE by buzzy56 @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

FOR SALE: OLD MATCH BOOKS 50s-60s. (8) pages (8) Books per .$10.00 per page plus media shipping estimated $2.00 or hopefully less.If interested indicate number at top of page.Will list (3) pages at a time as upload wont allow (4) pictures per posting
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Carnation Ice Cream by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 800, 850, 851,.....861 Bases by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Both bases have been Sold!
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic pole by BrianH @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

That looks killer. It's been said on here a million times but I'll say it again - persistence pays off! Good for you. BrianH
Jump to new posts Re: Help on identifying an original Buick globe. by BrianH @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

John, Since when did 40 years old become "really old"???? I'm 48, so 40 can't be old! Brianh
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved