Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Mobiline (Sinclair) Sign-Needing Information by nebrgas @ 3 minutes 58 seconds ago

This is a 3'x5' SST with wood frame. Do not find any date or maker name on the sign. I bought here in Nebr 15-20 years ago. Appears to be very old sign maybe from teens or 20's? Backside is black and at sometime was used a as a chalkboard as it still
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Wayne 60 Wide Body by Rabbitman @ 47 minutes 59 seconds ago

I have never understood why it is so tough to sell nice restored pumps like the Wayne 60's and other older desirable models. If you try to find a decent 60 to restore you will have a very hard time finding one for much less than $2500 and then a lot
Petroliana Value Questions
I neither would place any "premium" on unopened cans of anti-freeze. The stuff will discolor lithography if it gets on it, and over time if it starts to leak, will take the litho off. I see lots of antifreeze cans with 1/4 of the lower grap
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 40A Visi Gauge Spinner by Hardy's Garage @ Today at 12:35 PM

I am looking for the referenced spinner. Attached is a photo of a Wayne 40 spinner, which has two sets of flutes, The 40A looks the same but is taller with three sets of flutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Early Gates Vulco Belt Display rack by pumpingethyl @ Today at 11:29 AM

All metal Gates belt racks....your choice....$35 each shipped to the USA..
Jump to new posts Re: Gas and Oil Sign Rings and Brackets by savex @ Today at 10:23 AM

Price on 42" ring??
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: intro by pickurt @ Today at 09:26 AM

Welcome. __________________ Kurt
Jump to new posts Re: MOBIL PUMP PLATE SIGN premium gas by erp7777 @ Today at 09:18 AM

LAST CALL
Jump to new posts Re: RARE CHAMPION SPARK PLUGS DEALER SIGN by erp7777 @ Today at 09:18 AM

42 BY 60 WILL SHIP
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts STANFORD FARM SEED SIGN W CLOCK by erp7777 @ Today at 09:16 AM

$200 eBay item number:162797832750 So here is a RARE VINTAGE STANFORD FARM SEED CLOCK SIGN old english lawn products. Clock sign is aged used sold as is crack separation near top see pic 4 and clock needs some tuning . Yes I will ship or local picku
Type in “shipping signs foam board “ in old gas search and the next post under yours has some answers . I do not no how to post the link
Jump to new posts Re: Un identified visable by buzzy56 @ Today at 08:04 AM

That’s it , thanks all for the detective work . Now just wishing and Hoping time for that follow up call . I had looked at hundreds and hundreds of images in the past and since finding this pump and had never found an image of this particular pump.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTD Cast Iron handle for a Rush by Boiler_81 @ Today at 07:27 AM

I would like to buy an original or a reproduction handle for a Rush made of cast iron.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Cloth Banners by intagas @ Today at 07:23 AM

Got some nos kendalls
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Deer season is over! by Steven C. @ Today at 05:51 AM

Wow!!! Incredible bucks!!! Can't imagine seeing that coming through the woods at me.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to buy cool farm signs by nam5072 @ Today at 05:25 AM

Thanks but not interested.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 42inch Red Crown Double Sided by petropumps @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

That sign has been through multiple rounds of eBay with no takers at that price.
Jump to new posts Wanted overflow and top for WAYNE 515 or 615 by Rob Girard @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Looking for a over fill pipe and the top on a fill pipe for a WAYNE 515 or 615, visible pumps. If you have one or know who might..I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks...Rob
Jump to new posts Wanted WAYNE 515 or 615 Drain back handle by Rob Girard @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Looking for a drain back handle for a WAYNE visible 515 or 615...I believe they are the same one for both models. If you have one or know someone who has one would be appreciated...Rob
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Oil plastic top for a 1970's round pump by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Have some glass and possibly some rubber.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: 60" Marvy Barber Porcelain Signs "Up-Date" by Petro 2013 @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Any more help on these signs?
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Gas Pump Door Panels by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Doors are sold thanks mark and Oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: Life pp by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Sold, pending payment
Jump to new posts Skelly and DX globe lenses by coltex @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Here is a set of original 13 1/2" Skelly lenses for glass and a DX Power lense. All 13 1/2" in excellent condition. Great color and no holes, chips, or scratches. All prices plus s/h/i. Thank you!! Skelly Set $350 DX Power single $160
Jump to new posts Pair Of Bennett 2066 Gas Pump Faces by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Hello here is a nice set of Bennett 2066 Faces. The 1 has chips around the edges as seen in the picture. PM with questions or shipping quote. Price 50.00 plus shipping. Payment by paypal (Buyer pays the fees) or money order. Thanks for looking Din
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved