Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Rare example John C. Turner Toy Co. dump truck. Truck has three axles, a yellow cab, a green frame and a red tilting truck bed. The logo on the side of the cab reads “J.C.T. Co.; Turner; Made in U.S.” Size, 29" W x 7" H x 9" D. T
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Question for Road Map Collectors by Dave Rowlison @ Today at 02:08 AM

Rubber stamped graphic maps decreases there value. Generic covers with properly placed stamped locations could add value but not much & then to only a few collectors. I don't frame or display any of my maps but scan or take a picture before s
Jump to new posts Re: chrome trim clips for restorations by Dion's Garage @ Today at 01:25 AM

Classic Industries has a great selection of automotive trim clips and you can probably match something up with what you need. Contact them at classicindustries.com, they will help you out.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Coryell 70 anything............ by champlinman @ Today at 01:19 AM

Looking to buy anything from Coryell 70!! Please PM or call/ text me at 402-984-9269. My email is toddtessman@yahoo.com. Thx!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Need help identifying model number of a Gilbarco by Dion's Garage @ Today at 12:24 AM

Great, thanks for the help. Much appreciated.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Cars in our garage... What's in yours? by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

I sold all my old trucks. This was my last one and was in my garage for 23 years.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello - Magnolia Gas Station restoration by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

That is a good looking building. It will be awesome when it is done.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 515 by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Definitely not related to the pump. Just one of those misteries that happen in life!
Jump to new posts Re: Baron's 4x2 flathead intake chrome 97's by Lastgas15 @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Awesome!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts NOS Mobil attendant hats by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

NOS Mobil Special hats $60 each
Jump to new posts Wayne 60 by Novaman @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Nice solid and straight Wayne 60. Original Sinclair ad glass. Pump is originally from Idaho. I have had for many years in my garage. Would look nice in its original condition or would be an easy restoration. $2,800
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Pfister Hybrids Weathervane Style Sign by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

Last Last drop 110.00 Shipped. Thanks Dino
Jump to new posts Re: VanKannels Missing?? by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Don was posting on one of the picker sites yesterday
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas 2017 Schedule thoughts, Auction Poll by Jarvis @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

And that my friends is why I don't go anymore. I will stick with CTO as if they say it starts on thurs at blank time then that is when it starts.
Jump to new posts Re: Martin & Schwartz Model 70 Gas Pump by Yellow57 @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Awesome pump,cool you found the missing parts 😁
Jump to new posts Re: LED light strips by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Man for the price this stuff is pretty amazing. This little 6 light strip light was only $1.36 from 1000Bulbs. With all the other pieces I needed and shipping it cost me $27 all together. In this pic it's just laying on top of the sign. And a lot of
Jump to new posts Re: Perfection nozzle 1884 by Loyd Pierce @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Thanks for the good pics. I have looked at these but poor pics left my confused as to how they work. Real simple huh. I have a barrel project I'm gathering up parts for.
Jump to new posts Re: cheaper signs by miles1 @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Cool! pm sent
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 5 cans on ebay by hawkike @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

One more
Jump to new posts Sunoco 511 blenders by Yellow57 @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

Hello, I have 4 blenders four sale. 115 shipped each, check or money order Pm,me or 419-618-1737
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts 6' Fiberglass 76 by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Local pick up in TN 37615 or free delivery to Dixie gas. Can hold long as needed. Open to offers or trades, I also have another one about same shape. Great barn hanger and its Same price
Jump to new posts Re: Good Luck with Uship by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

I've heard good things about using fastenal too. Haven't tried it yet...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Westland Ethyl globe by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

It hasn't been a year yet, so I'm not even close to giving up yet! It took me several years to find another lens for my Red Crown globe , and once I found it, they started appearing like snow flakes! LOL Hopefully this doesn't take quite as long?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60s door by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

Jack-- Any luck on this yet? I keep hoping you will find one. Maybe on your upcoming road trip?
Jump to new posts Re: graphic smaller stuff by hotroddeuce @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

take 5.00 off the maps, 10.00 off each remaining item or 210.00 for all remaining gates poster, face a lite, plugs, snowmobile boxes/lights, Iroquois boxes/tubes, maps shipped in the 48
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved