Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Google this-Yarmouth Iowa Auction by hawkike @ 5 minutes 0 seconds ago

Auction in S.E.Iowa Monday through Friday.Over 300 cars and 200 tractors plus lots of advertising,gas oil etc.The mans last name is GABELINE,also a story in the Des Moines Register about him.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Globes by cggas @ 10 minutes 22 seconds ago

$1100 for all 4, have matching lens on backsides. Picked up, or u pay pack & ship chris
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" June 19th - 25th 2017 by Gas globe guy @ 23 minutes 59 seconds ago

Picked these up at CTO. Picked up several other cans, and smalls. These are the highlights. Love the Richfield! Had a great time talking with everyone there! Will go again!
Jump to new posts Veedol Cans by RedHat @ 47 minutes 39 seconds ago

$160 for trio. 2 German cans 1 US can
Jump to new posts Re: Veedol Signs by RedHat @ 52 minutes 22 seconds ago

Backs
Jump to new posts Re: Imperial Gasoline Pumps Pic Request by advertologist @ Today at 08:01 PM

you might scan thru these pictures, .. ... http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=420774&page=1
Jump to new posts Re: Deep Rock/ Newest member by advertologist @ Today at 07:59 PM

picture ???? .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Lots of Maps Matches Brochures etc. by RedHat @ Today at 07:53 PM

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: 1954 Veedol Poster by RedHat @ Today at 07:52 PM

$100 shipped
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Graphic Early Automobilia by george vanbroek @ Today at 07:33 PM

I will take the motor atlas send me your address.thank you George VanDenBroek, Sedalia ,co.
Jump to new posts Re: Reproduction Red Feather Ethyl Globe by Jamie Crosson @ Today at 07:31 PM

Final price drop. $550.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Sharmeter pump just picked up a 513 by Done4 @ Today at 07:09 PM

I actually think that the price is on the high side, I would be more at the two to tewenty five max range. Just saying.
Want to Buy Petroliana
I am presently waiting for a reply from a printing company, once they say yes I think the book will be ready in four months. Email me your email address and I will add you name to the wait list. jhsim@petrocollect.com Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne filtered gasoline pump by Jack Sim @ Today at 06:39 PM

My Gas Pump Identification book IDs approx. 260 gas pump made by Wayne since around 1900. Your description above will not get you a reply, you need to supply more information and 3 or 4 pictures. The easiest way to post pictures is go to the "
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID pump..Wayne? by Johnnyrock70 @ Today at 06:24 PM

Wow. Cool pump Brian. Thanks for sharing. Yours is obviously taller. The space between the sight glass and top is the obvious difference.
Jump to new posts Re: I have finally made the big time by Catauladave @ Today at 04:07 PM

He can have mine for $5000 if he needs another one to sell. lol Dave
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month June '17 by Blackout @ Today at 03:48 PM

never thought I would be a milk bottle collector but guess I am now found these local ones cheap. and a couple lights that a buddy's wife saved from going in a dumpster Century is cleaned up and in the house already.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie by SandPCollector @ Today at 02:56 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1928 BUICK MASTER Screw-On Hubcap. Nice. by Jolly-John @ Today at 02:55 PM

One more photo....
Jump to new posts Re: GULF and PHILLIPS 66 Maps. Nice Gulf Product Cans. by Jolly-John @ Today at 02:46 PM

Here's a look at the GULF product cans pictured on the inside of this Gulf map.
Jump to new posts Re: ESSO, Conoco, Shell Maps. Various Vintages. by Jolly-John @ Today at 02:25 PM

Additional photos of these maps.
Jump to new posts Re: "Let`s see your..." shoe box pumps by MATT ALVAREZ @ Today at 02:00 PM

Here is a Fling A station with a couple shoe box pumps. One is a Tokheim 36B-TW and the other looks like an Erie 771.
Jump to new posts Re: Paint color and brand question? by MATT ALVAREZ @ Today at 01:40 PM

Check for evidence of blue on the sides or base. If there is it may have been Richfield. The color does not look yellow enough for Richfield. Seaside used a color similar to what you found. Look at the door to see if there is any kind of evidence of
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 1940S SUNOCO GAS OIL PORCELAIN SIGN by erp7777 @ Today at 01:26 PM

not at this time Ytown have mobil castrol shell BFG flying A texaco pontiac ok gulf atlantic chevy gm soda etc
Jump to new posts Re: UTOCO, Chrevron, Standard of Cal. Maps, Guides by Jolly-John @ Today at 01:15 PM

Additional photos. Thanks for looking.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved