Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
1 hour ago
Can deliver this item free to Iowa Gas, or will ship. I have some extra, never-used plated chain, nice for hanging many gas/oil/auto signs. This spool contains 115 feet of #14 single jack plated chain. It was made in Japan some years back, and is heavier than the current made-in-China #14 chain I see in the local stores. I've personally used two lengths of this chain to hang a 42" BUICK Authorized Service porcelain sign without any problems.

I have this entire 115' spool of never-used chain priced at just $23. Shipping is extra, if needed. Thanks. John

0 36 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
Viki has them, nice and great person to deal with. 1-248-701- 7175 tinted and clear, your lady of choice.
1 32 Read More
Petroliana News
1 hour ago
Thank you
8 128 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
1 hour ago
I can deliver this sign free to Iowa Gas, or will ship it. This is a 1960's vintage, Grumbacher Art Supplies sign, advertising their artist painting canvas materials. It is painted tin, and one-sided. Measures 24-1/2" wide by 8-1/2" high. Very good color and gloss. Does have some marks and a few blemishes here and there, but still displays well.

The price is just $25. Again, I can deliver this sign to Iowa Gas, or will be happy to carefully package and ship this item. John
0 12 Read More
1 hour ago
Can deliver this item free to Iowa Gas, or will ship to you. Frist off, I believe this sconce is likely an early reproduction. I've had this globe wall sconce outside the garage for about 25 years, after buying it at a swap meet. If memory serves me right, I striped the original paint that was on it, and sprayed it black. I've priced this sconce below what the current reproductions are going for, so it should represent a value.

This good condition, cast metal gas globe sconce measures 13" deep, and is 9" high (not including the bulb socket). This sconce can be mounted so you can display your gas globe upright or hanging. The base is 6", and accepts glass, metal, or plastic globe bodies. Since I used this sconce outside, I replaced the three slotted-head globe retaining screws with allen head screws for a little security.

The price is $135. As noted, I can deliver this nice gas globe sconce to Iowa Gas, or can ship it to you. Thanks for looking. John
0 43 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
From 1938
0 21 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
Some great old items from the original oil country !
0 14 Read More
Petroliana News
4 hours ago
UPDATE: There will be a live auction on Friday night. Sellers can drop off their trailers on Thursday, but no trading until Friday morning at 6:00 am. There will be a food truck there on Friday and Saturday. The weather is looking good. Hope to see lots of people there for a great time.
5 553 Read More
8 hours ago
Sold
4 298 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
8 hours ago
Marshall I sent you the pictures. Thanks
2 133 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
8 hours ago
I have a base for it
1 52 Read More
8 hours ago
Edit 16, 17 & 24 sold to Ken thanks
23 485 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
14 hours ago
Need one of the sides of the plastic about 3 ft by 3 ft ok sign that would have been on the Chevrolet car lot in the 60's.
0 51 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
17 hours ago
Originally Posted by 57-Chevy
This one for me.

MIchael, now you need a shoebox globe! nice pump!
9 433 Read More
18 hours ago
Here is another item from last year. Great inside globe display stands!

OR

replacement tower for the one missing on a Wayne 276!

I can deliver to Iowa Gas!
9 1,760 Read More
18 hours ago
I had this up for sale a year ago and its up for sale again! Free delivery to Iowa Gas!
6 1,266 Read More
18 hours ago
Anyone interested?
1 480 Read More
18 hours ago
Anyone interested?
1 275 Read More
18 hours ago
Anyone interested?
2 545 Read More
18 hours ago
Anyone interested?
2 653 Read More
18 hours ago
Iowa Gas is getting closer and I can deliver this if anyone needs a clover body to display some lenses!

Its really a solid body after all the repairs!
1 451 Read More
18 hours ago
Here is a picture of the inside of the globe to show the condition of the backs of the lenses, for those that asked.
2 306 Read More
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Mobiloil Arctic Medium Gargoyle Gallon--150.00 send request for pics other sides - all decent
Mobiloil Gargoyle C for gears gallon--150.00 send request for pics other sides - all decent -email dons.oilcans.signs@erols.com
3rd pic is other cans avail-- these and many more on site at www.oilnspeed.com also old car parts- speed equipment-- my 60s dragsters etc- take a look-

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 87 Read More
Yesterday at 10:58 PM
#7 eco parts sold
7 351 Read More
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Still fore sale .