Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: unknown gas globe help? by gasmansgp @ 26 minutes 34 seconds ago

Above is correct. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED SNOWMOBILE RELATED ITEMS by Markymark63 @ Today at 12:42 AM

I am assuming you have the old Schmidt Beer can with the snowmobiler on it?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: Rusty,Crusty gas pump globe body by Watchtower @ Today at 12:28 AM

I need a crusty old metal (has to be metal) gas pump globe body, it doesn’t even need to be able to hold advertising glass anymore. Needs to be shipped to Canada Thanks!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Eco Islander bottom covers by Ted Matthews @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

It's been over a year. Has anybody heard from Mike?
Jump to new posts Re: THUNDERBIRD Gas Pump, NEW RESTO, Bennett 1066 by Ted Matthews @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

I'm sort of partial to your cavalier puppy!! Ted
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB anything Coryell 70 or Terry’s Senator gas/oil by champlinman @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I am looking to buy anything from the two Nebraska companies Coryell 70 or Terry’s Senator gas and oil companies. Please PM or call text me at 402-984-9269. Thx!! Todd.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Wayne 100 B gas pump.. by keithia @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Tom, I have this one in nice shape. I am in Iowa though.
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures, Decals by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

Decals of Chevron sold. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

You can't restore them to look that good. Clean it up and enjoy it!!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1912 ohio road map and motor guide tour book by richlube @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

measures 5+9+1 inches and is 405 pages with road by road coverage and lots of ads $27.00 shipped
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Crown globes by Dustin Balduff @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Hey Steve, thanks for the reply! I actually just grabbed a gold one at peotone last month. Gray and green are at the top of my list!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts want to buy Southwest 129 face plates by johntxpumps @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Looking for a set of Southwest 129 step top faceplates. Look I g for good condition faceplates
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Seraphin gas calibration can by Alx1009 @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

I have this Seraphin test can and am clueless to how old it is or it's value. Any info would be appreciated . thanks.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Previsible attachment by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

that is a g&b. charley
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pyroil and Dri-Powr Display by ironheadtom @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

Very nice Bob!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BENNET 541 GAS PUMP DOORb by Dig joy @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Still looking
Jump to new posts Re: Green Streak oil by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

I've had this Western Auto two gallon round for years. Never seen any others but didn't know they were that uncommon.....GB
Jump to new posts Re: Correct measure 10H by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Very nice pump and blue glass to boot. You could add a zero onto that price and still be near 'retail.' Great buy. I'm with Steven G; don't restore it, it looks great the way it is. Put some new wiring in it and throw a globe up top. Or you could
Jump to new posts Re: Am I stupid or not???? by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Everything seems a little weird at 2:25 am if you've had a few adult beverages.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Petro Buys Of The Month- November 2017 by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Picked up some parts for an upcoming diorama. The store facade will become a body shop office. The 1950s futuristic car had to come home with me. The working street lights are from an old model train layout. Notice the windshield wiper box? Not growi
Jump to new posts Rapidayton 600 Skins by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Have 2 sets left from the last run - $675/set. Will ship.
Jump to new posts wadhams fv motor oil 100 years old 1917 diary, etc by richlube @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

complete with some hand written posts on calendar 2.75+ 5.25 inches excellent condition $27.00 shipped
Jump to new posts Rapidayton Tall Ten by GHH @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Does anyone have any pictures of a restored Rapidayton Tall Ten visible? I'm restoring one and believe it is complete but would like some pictures to double check. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Side Mount Poles by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

2 poles left. $225 each.
Jump to new posts Re: Great old 1937 Pyro Antifreeze sign 13"x39" by pumpdoc @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

$1450.00 plus shipping.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved