Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Petroliana Discussion
9 minutes ago
welcome aboard .. ... cool
1 11 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
15 minutes ago
Does anyone know the inner dimensions of a model A crank handle? I got a great old crank easel that is missing it's crank arm and thought to look at automotive crank arms as a possible replacement (could not find listings under crank easels for just the crank arm). The easel has a 1.25 inch long square that's about 3/8" to a side. I'm using a 7/8 star socket wrench (only one of the two 7/8 that I have fits it--so it's a little bit of an odd size) which is not ideal because it's not deep enough. And yeah I know 3/8 is less than 7/8 but it's a square and the socket is a star if that explains anything. I tried to go to mm that was between 7/8 and 1/2 but that didn't work. I thought if the crank hole was close to 3/8 I could file it to fit...probably wishful thinking! lol

Thanks for any info...
0 3 Read More
Petroliana News
37 minutes ago
Looking back, the stuff seemed exceeding high for some and average for others. Does it make everyones stuff worth more ? Maybe or Maybe not, hard to gauge if someone uses that as a scale to draw from. As Ron Henderson always told me, Willing buyer and willing seller, and each time he goes it seems different.
45 2,171 Read More
40 minutes ago
Wow that’s good find
4 100 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
1 hour ago
Steve... Id say $5-9k
5 111 Read More
2 hours ago
The image of the knob shown in the Repair Parts Manual may be all we get. I drilled out the broken off brass shaft and tapped it. I threaded a machine screw into the shaft and now ready to find a knob and attach it. I will let you know what I come up with. My switch mounts to the switch cover plate with two small slot drive machine screws; not like the image depicts. The switch appears to mount to the sides of the switch box in the parts manual diagram.
[Linked Image]
4 124 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
2 hours ago
Porcelain Gas Station V-Shaped Restroom Signs

Heavy porcelain signs each measuring 20” x 6” each side.
Blue lettering, most likely Gulf
Excellent Condition
$350 shipped
0 69 Read More
3 hours ago
If you’re going to leave the guts in, take those components apart and clean the insides and/or soak the insides. I use simple green. It’s not too hard to get most pump parts apart to clean the inside. After all they had to go together at one point. You’ll be surprised how much gas can still be in some of the parts.
5 206 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
Mine are on like a plastic strip. I will let you know if I print some. J
4 99 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
5 hours ago
0 36 Read More
11 hours ago
Mobilgas Special would have been red sides and top, white doors and black base.
1 119 Read More
11 hours ago
Originally Posted by nochevys
Originally Posted by Corey1955
not sure why all caps .

Sorry I wasn't trying to yell at ya. Just how my computer was when typing my apologies...

All good just making sure i didn’t do something wrong😁
11 492 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
13 hours ago
Repop plates are available. Waynes clocks may have them and possibly Petrorelics. Id try petro relics first. The edges are turned down on the plates. Ive seen lots of different layouts and font sizes and even some slogans on the plates. i have a repop plate somewhere . if it turns up, Ill get a picture and exact size for you. I wonder if the blue flaked off? It wasnt painted over? Id get that restored
PS -yes -thats the date your clock was made .
PSS. Heres another I have to show you how faded it is and how the painting on the numbers seemed to hang in there.
12 280 Read More
14 hours ago
$50 shipped
0 77 Read More
14 hours ago
I think you did very well.
4 196 Read More
Petroliana News
15 hours ago
37 311 Read More
15 hours ago
Can seperate if needed
2 169 Read More
15 hours ago
Do u still have these available? Thanks Angie
5 506 Read More
15 hours ago
$70 shipped
2 132 Read More
15 hours ago
$70 shipped for lot.

Can seperate if needed.
3 211 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
15 hours ago
Killer sign. Fair price IMO. Jump on it.
2 52 Read More
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Map
1 96 Read More
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
$35 for each lot!
4 261 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:18 PM
Nice sign Chuck. Looks great! All real nice finds in this thread so far. Sadly, I only bought a 1063 nozzle this week. Not picture-worthy. Lol
10 573 Read More
Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Very nice condition, original, 2 sided porcelain gas station/pump sign. One side is "No Smoking Stop Motor Thank You" and other side is "Welcome Please Drive To Forward Pump" Measures approx. 18" x 14". Small porcelain chip to the right of the "G" on No Smoking side.

Price is $275.00 shipped to lower 48. PayPal and buyer pays fees.
0 145 Read More
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved