Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Mar 13th -19th 2017 by Aaron S. @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

A nice early local sign
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pumps Wanted, Montana, Colorado, Texas to Dakota's by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Sent you a PM.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: REPRO Shoebox Globes in the works by dundign @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Sent you a PM ..Tom
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Standard oil Lubster & lid by cggas @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

I think this one is early also?
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60? What's your opinion? by Don Beaver @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

They made these out of fiber glass in at least 2 different sizes. The one pictured looks like the 1/2 or 2/3 scale pump. The full size were made for Snap On Tool Truck Dealers I was told by our Snap on guy back in about 2005 that they got one of the
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1965 Lincoln Continental NO RESERVE ON EBAY by GHH @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

On ebay at no reserve now item number 172590877851 http://www.ebay.com/itm/172590877851?forcerRptr=true&item=172590877851&viewitem=
Jump to new posts Gilbarco 1000 series glass installation procedure by Wallster @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

I've restored two of these but this is the first to get glass instead of lexan. Install the rubber on the glass or the frame first? Spray on lubricant? Scream? Cry? Plead with it? If someone knows the trick please help me keep my sanity. Thanks, Wa
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: E-BAY SELLERS LIST "FAKES-REPOPS" by Fueluser @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

While I do not have access to my lubesters to measure them, 16" seems wide even for a 60 gallon one. So while it is a cool decorator piece what is the point? Its being sold as having application for a lubester. Yes that was a facetious questio
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Rapidayton Bonnet Needed by Dave9340 @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

Looking for a bonnet, that the globe sits on, of a Rapidayton 450. Other models like the 300, 350, or 400 may work too. Thanks
Jump to new posts Tire & alignment sign by cggas @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Anybody named Jeff on here interested? Newer aluminum sign. $75
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO ITEMS by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

SOLD TEXACO SUPER MOTOR DETERGENT AA48 $18.00 Thank You!
Jump to new posts Re: Tall ten 6 sided American pump by Tim s @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Price drop to $9750.00. This is a great looking pump and a rare pump too. Tim
Jump to new posts Re: Rapidayton 10 gallon visible pump by Tim s @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Price drop to $10500.00. Pump would compliment your antique or muscle car garage. Tax money investment.
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of The Month" March 2017 by Savinsam @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Had lots of 39's over the years, but this is my last one now.
Jump to new posts Re: 1934 PORCELAIN DOUBLE SIDED SOCONY SHIELD SIGN by herns @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Side 2
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: A New Life.... by ironheadtom @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Stuart I had to start over at 54 and not wanting to be interviewed by 20 year old kids for a job, I did something similar to what you're doing. I'm not making a killing and definitely have to hustle, but I'm really enjoying it and haven't looked back
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 19th Annual Metro Petro Collectors Show 4/9/17 by miles1 @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

will be selling items from outbuildings featured in the barnfind season premier episode of 'Chasing Classic Cars'(aired 03/15 on Velocity channel)@ metro petro. Exceptional early service station and shop equipment 1st time to market
Jump to new posts Re: VARIOUS SERVICE STATION ITEM'S #5 by Charlie Smith @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

I would like to buy the "X" can
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 parts by carzncoke @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

pm sent
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphy's March 25 Petroliana Las Vegas Auction by Mattgas @ Yesterday at 09:07 AM

Auction is this Saturday.
Jump to new posts Re: Sohio & Boron home oilers by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

once more
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by Wasatch Man @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

4 more.
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: New Unmarked Repro Image Gallery by huskybob @ Yesterday at 07:02 AM

http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=664999&page=1
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED! Canadian William Penn/North star oil cans! by skinnypete247 @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

Hey i'm looking for mint North Star and William Penn Quarts, And a few other Canadian quarts: White Fox,XL,Buffalo oil,Rega oil... 204-346-4248 Text any pics to me! Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Pure/76 Pole by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 04:54 AM

Open to offers, it needs a new home. Free delivery to Dixie if paid for. Will also hold as long as need
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved