Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gargoyle shelves by joseschopshop @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: 1 GALLON ANTI-FREEZE CANS $15.00 EA. by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

G-O, Cities Service & Frigidtest SOLD PAYMENT PENDING
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1932-35 HUPMOBILE GAUGE & ACCESSORY LOT by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Post them at the AACA forum. I've sold Hupp items quickly there. Nice find for the person in need.
Jump to new posts Re: Goodyear Porcelain Tires sign Outstanding! by herns @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

Thank you Roc, hope to see you in June at John's!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Planters Peanuts Sign by wolfsheadoilboy @ Yesterday at 08:50 AM

Originally Posted By TankarI believe real but condition imo not more then 75 bucks only because of rarity. ok thanks!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for M&S 80 advertising glass by thewitte @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

Hi Dave! Thanks for taking the time and checking out my post. Would you have pictures & what are you wanting out of them? Thanks again Brad
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by MrEarl @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

Any chance of making this thread a sticky?
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Barbershop Signage and Coke Menu Board by coheley5 @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Flange barber shop still for sale ? And is it marked
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Ford striped bullnoses for neon. by JimT @ Yesterday at 07:03 AM

I'm looking for a one or two of the striped bullnoses that accompany the neon oval Ford signs. Porcelain. Id consider enamel reproductions I guess, when/if I strike out on originals. If anyone could put me on to either I will try to make it worth yo
Jump to new posts Re: Redecorated by RandyM @ Yesterday at 05:10 AM

Ah yes, taking shape very nicely. I like it.
Jump to new posts Re: Various Canadian cans by Xman4444 @ Fri Apr 28 2017 11:19 PM

Fina and Purity 99 sold. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Tokhiem gas pump 300 by leswarner @ Fri Apr 28 2017 09:20 PM

I guess that I wasn't paying attention after having an un-restored Tokhiem 300 gas pump for several years, In thinking about restoring it I looked at the date on the pump it is 7-56 both of the Texaco signs are dated 3-3-56.I was discharged from the
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Shipping a pump by cggas @ Fri Apr 28 2017 08:49 PM

I used uship once and got a great deal!! $175 to pick up pump at a home in North Dakota & delivered to my home in Indiana. Had sum outrageous quotes, but give it a couple days. Chris
Jump to new posts Deep Valley qt oil can by Scott Shipers @ Fri Apr 28 2017 08:27 PM

$50 shipped to US address.
Jump to new posts Texaco PT antifreeze quart by Scott Shipers @ Fri Apr 28 2017 08:16 PM

NO TOP. $35 shipped to US address.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Apr 17th -23rd 2017 by Big Block Cat @ Fri Apr 28 2017 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By SpeedracerNice Mohawk can Big Block. Thanks Steve! Great stuff everyone. I really like the fuel dealer plate.
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State PORCELAIN 1930s Tombstone sign by herns @ Fri Apr 28 2017 07:10 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Northland cans by K W FRITH @ Fri Apr 28 2017 04:36 PM

Remaining cans. Top left is the Can Bank and its top is pictured.
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol/Veedol cans by K W FRITH @ Fri Apr 28 2017 04:31 PM

Remaining cans.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: wanted Pump and motor for a Gibarco 906 by crxnug @ Fri Apr 28 2017 03:40 PM

pm me dion
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Re: 48" Double Sided Porcelain Sinclair Sign by kenr @ Fri Apr 28 2017 02:55 PM

Is this still available
Jump to new posts Re: Quart cans by Xman4444 @ Fri Apr 28 2017 02:11 PM

Golden State sold. Thanks.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted: Erie 50 Clockface Mechs by Restoration-1 @ Fri Apr 28 2017 01:44 PM

Does anyone have the two clockface mechs for an Erie 50 that they would sale? PM,email or call my cell. Thanks, Eric von Grimmenstein Indianapolis, IN Cell 317 502-5669 evong@vanausdall.com
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 546 by JeffS @ Fri Apr 28 2017 01:18 PM

Sold pending payment
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Oil Pump Jack Lot of Signs purchased by Donovan @ Fri Apr 28 2017 09:56 AM

My son (15) and I purchased these. Should keep us busy for awhile!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved