Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts American base by gavs @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Looking for a 6 sided American gravity base
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Skunk oil quart can, no stink here! by Tankar @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

My gut feeling blowing it up on the EBay pic. I believe the handy oiler is a wrap vinyl. Hope I am wrong for what it's going for. Who ever gets it will find out very fast if legit.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36B Display Pump Door by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Check with Owen Wright on this forum. His user name is LOWright and he has made 36B showcase doors for other members and still has the pattern. Not cheap but they come out perfect!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Todays Funny by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

When God Sends You Help, Don't Ask Questions A woman ran out of one of her prescriptions, so she hurried to the pharmacy to get the medication, but when she got back to her car she found that she had locked her keys inside. The woman fo
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: SOUND YOUR Z PENNZOIL DOUBLE SIDED SIGN by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

sign of subject: .. ...
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Moxie Thermometer with Bottle by Jamie P @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Pending payment
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts We buy pre 40s Air Meters and Air Whips by dan64 @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

we buy ,sell, trade and repair all brands. 407-433-2164
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Pegasus cookie cutter legs and tail by dan64 @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

still looking
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Gas Pump by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Email me at contreras3923@yahoo.com and get the original high resolution photo of the tag
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Banjo Pole Needed- for 6' Texaco Sign by MaxVan @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

I'm looking for a 18' Texaco Banjo Pole for my 6' Texaco sign. In or near Kansas would be good. I'm wanting to get this sign up and displayed. Thanks!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1960S NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY SIGN TRUMP STAIRS by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

yes will ship taking offers
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted- 6’ Texaco Sign by fairfieldfoundation @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Does anyone have a 6’ round "banjo" Texaco sign in good condition that they want to sell? It needs to be in good enough condition to be displayed outside a restored Texaco station.
Jump to new posts Re: Boyle Dayton Gas Cart by just junkin @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

McHenry IL
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Visigages by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser/ Erie Door by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Sorry ,no I don't.
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Porcelain Sign by Jamie P @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Any interest? Not commonly found or for sale
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: G,day fromOz by pickurt @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Welcome. ________________ Kurt
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: TCP Taylor Carson and Pearson by denismc @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

My mistake, the sign is from Thompson not TCP. It happens to have a teepee drawing on it too.
Jump to new posts Re: 5 and 10 Pound Grease Cans by DaysPast @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

Five cans have been sold. These are the 5 cans still available: Conoco 5 lb - $50.00 D-X 5 lb - $50.00 Wadham's 5 lb- $135.00 Skelly Supreme 10 lb - $45.00 Skelly Tagolene 10 lb(very nice can) - $100.00
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New 2 Forum, Bowser 245 schooling required by tokig @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

Looking at the Bowser Ad from 1917, This fitting appears to be the correct for this Bowser cut 241 .
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello ...New Member Here. by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 04:40 AM

Welcome to a great website. -Steve
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello! New member here! by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 04:40 AM

Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hi =) by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 04:39 AM

Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie from TN! by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 04:39 AM

Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I am a new member by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 04:38 AM

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved