Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Pure Oil - Puritan radio by mapper @ Tue Jun 20 2017 09:07 AM

Sold, thanks!
Jump to new posts Gas and Oil Sign Rings delivered to CTO by LOWright @ Tue Jun 20 2017 06:50 AM

Brian Burke is delivering three orders to CTO for me and is picking them up at the shop today, if you need a ring or Oilzum Stand please let me know...Thanks, Owen 1-502-396-3435 call or text
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB - still looking HELP by nuts66 @ Tue Jun 20 2017 06:46 AM

Still looking for: 9- Original Phillips Oil Bottles 1- BlackMier rotary pump 2- set of markers Boswer c-81 1- set of markers St.Louis (only need 0-5) 1- set of markers (gibson or simplex-des moines) 1- casting around handle Tokheim 211 (either buy or
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Signs Sunoco & Gulf by TRM @ Tue Jun 20 2017 06:44 AM

This great Sunoco sign lights up and is still available for sale. Add it to your collection
Jump to new posts Re: National A-38 SHELL glass by G Jones @ Tue Jun 20 2017 04:34 AM

SOLD Thanks OLDGAS
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of the Month" June 2017 by hotrodfun1 @ Tue Jun 20 2017 12:12 AM

Great pumps and pictures of stations keep them coming.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts G&B T-8 Counter by Putz @ Mon Jun 19 2017 10:46 PM

Completing re-assembly of a G&B T-8 Curbside. Appears a part(s) is missing to ratchet the counter as the lever moves. Are there numbers on the gear assembly cover indicating 1 thru 10? Thanks in advance, Any help would be appreciated.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Alemite Grease Dispenser ? by Speedracer @ Mon Jun 19 2017 10:45 PM

Thanks Tom. I will pass that info along to him. I don't know what he's going to do with them. He likes restoring stuff, so we'll see. Thanks again, see you in Columbus, Steve
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil upperlube glass bottles value by advertologist @ Mon Jun 19 2017 10:41 PM

picture? .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 600 series light manifold by Jason K @ Mon Jun 19 2017 09:16 PM

Yes, I have bought 2 of your insulators but haven't seen if they fit since they are at my friends.
Jump to new posts Re: paint for nozzle hanger/lever? by tbuckles @ Mon Jun 19 2017 08:31 PM

The stamped steel on/off lever was indeed plated and that's what looks the best on a restored pump. However I have seen parts that were powder coated with a chrome powder and I think it looks better than the ol Hammertone job. You can buy base coat c
Jump to new posts Re: M&S 80 W/AD GLASS GOIN TO COLUMBUS FOR SALE by shaunhiggins @ Mon Jun 19 2017 08:20 PM

Sold pending payment at Columbus...Thanks...
Jump to new posts Re: what is this for on this Tokheim pump??? by Huskerscott @ Mon Jun 19 2017 07:37 PM

I have that sign holder, I'll have to make an adapter to make it fit. patent 2540221
Jump to new posts Re: cities service five gallon oil can by G Jones @ Mon Jun 19 2017 06:47 PM

Can is Sold!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Stoner Candy Machine six pull by G Jones @ Mon Jun 19 2017 06:45 PM

Very nice Stoner candy machine six pull theater model Only thing missing is the lock and the coin mechanism. Asking $700 and will deliver it to Columbus gas show on Friday
Jump to new posts 1939 window poster Red Crown by G Jones @ Mon Jun 19 2017 06:38 PM

This poster is double sided Red Crown poster 1939 This would look great framed in a Red Crown collection 78 years old! Measures 44inches tall by 28 inches wide Will deliver to Columbus of Friday $175 OBO
Jump to new posts Reproduction Red Feather Ethyl Globe by Jamie Crosson @ Mon Jun 19 2017 05:50 PM

15" reproduction Red Feather Ethyl Globe by Globe Logos. No body is included in this sale. 2 lens only. $750 plus cost of shipping and insurance. Lens will be double boxed.
Jump to new posts Re: Polygas Paint codes by Martin from OZ @ Mon Jun 19 2017 05:40 PM

Lime green you say.... hmmm... may have to look into it.. cheers Paul
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts ISO Correct Measure top by philmccauley @ Mon Jun 19 2017 05:25 PM

I have a tall ten Correct Measure and looking for the top. I think it uses the same as the pipe organ but not sure.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Small Drinking Fountain W Valve, Really Cool!!!! by Blastmaster @ Mon Jun 19 2017 03:37 PM

Couple Extra Pictures:
Jump to new posts Re: Visible Gas Pump Top - Please Help Identify by TheAmateur @ Mon Jun 19 2017 02:12 PM

Thanks for the help guys. I've done some more research and the gallon markers definitely point to a Canadian Wayne. I'm trying to narrow down the model and am thinking it came from a Wayne 78 or 83. Possibly from a 615 or 619 as well but the botto
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 452 Twin 5 Gallon by dundign @ Mon Jun 19 2017 01:42 PM

Greg I have ..Might have a spare one just got to check .. Tom
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 665 Clock Face Hand Assembly Parts/ Pics Need by eric grinder @ Mon Jun 19 2017 12:30 PM

pic 2
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Gas Pump books by Bob Lee by Bob Lee @ Mon Jun 19 2017 11:46 AM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: Narrow Wayne 60 Gas pump by SeinfeldKramer @ Mon Jun 19 2017 11:30 AM

More photos
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved