Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Early glass face thermometers by warriorgas @ Mon May 22 2017 08:19 AM

Wool Soap sold
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Pair of "Contains Lead" pump plates by Stephenwarren30 @ Mon May 22 2017 05:34 AM

Tom, I never know if I might need a couple more of these. What would be your average price on the good used ones and also the New Old Stock. I might want to buy a couple later. Thanks, Steve
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Richfield cans by Xman4444 @ Sun May 21 2017 11:02 PM

Sold. Thanks.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Is this Sign a Reproduction? For sale on eBay... by Papa Scott @ Sun May 21 2017 10:36 PM

Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco 96 gas pump by MetroPetro @ Sun May 21 2017 08:34 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco pedestal air meter by MetroPetro @ Sun May 21 2017 08:33 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: 1930s RICHFIELD RICHLUBE PORCELAIN SIGN by herns @ Sun May 21 2017 07:55 PM

Thank you for the positive comments guys, always appreciated!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Anyone going to the Gilmore Heritage Car Show? by Bob Richards @ Sun May 21 2017 06:49 PM

The 23rd Gilmore Heritage Auto Show is June 3rd; this year. Is anyone going? Because of my health; I most likely will never get to attend. So, if someone is going; I was hoping that perhaps they could pick me up one of the Event pinbacks? I, of
Jump to new posts Re: Associated / Flying A Dealer Strip sign by pumpingethyl @ Sun May 21 2017 04:34 PM

Sign has been SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: Fire chief PP on eBay Real or fake?? by Alex @ Sun May 21 2017 04:15 PM

Randy offers good advice. This is an item that is plentiful and mint o es aren't that more expensive than one with some damage. Just my two cents.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Very old Red Indian can by M_F_S @ Sun May 21 2017 04:13 PM

Thanks Everyone...I'm not sure what i'll do. Maby I will just keep it as is. The can doesn't hold air and is pretty bent..
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian and US quart cans by Xman4444 @ Sun May 21 2017 03:17 PM

Pennzoil, Husky, Co op antifreeze, Guld Peerless and Pyro all sold. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Honest sellers on eBay? by advertologist @ Sun May 21 2017 03:06 PM

that would be great but not realistic .. ...
Jump to new posts Tiopet Oil Dispenser by RustyGold8383 @ Sun May 21 2017 01:37 PM

Hello All, Selling this Tiopet Motor Oil Dispenser. I am not sure the make or model of this dispenser. PM me for additional photos or any information I will do my best to answer. Asking $600 would prefer not to ship if at all possible.
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Pegasus Toppers by Topper @ Sun May 21 2017 12:09 PM

Still for Sale - NOS topper $200 shipped
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Eagle Gas Station in Southern California by Wasatch Man @ Sun May 21 2017 11:18 AM

Here is a cigarette lighter from the company.
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts CTO to Iowa Gas Colorado to IG by Stevo @ Sun May 21 2017 11:14 AM

Hello, Is there anyone that could pick up 3 gallon markers at the CTO show and transport to Iowa Gas? If so, shoot me a PM or a text(my # is in my profile)Thanks, Steve And if anyone needs transportation from Colorado to IG, let me know..
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 parts by tulareone @ Sun May 21 2017 11:01 AM

Do you still have parts for wayne 60-- ruben
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain & Metal Signs by DaysPast @ Sun May 21 2017 10:47 AM

Bump on the remaining signs listed below. Will listen to reasonable offers on all. Shipping is to lower 48 only. IH Service 2 sided porcelain 42” x 38” - $2350 shipped Marathon Tires in original wood frame 8’ x 16” - $875 (prefer not to sh
Jump to new posts Eco 97 Wall Mount by PlainBroke @ Sun May 21 2017 08:28 AM

Complete and in original condition - note the Eco sticker on the side. $1200 - can deliver to Columbus or Iowa Gas. PM if interested - Thanks!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Oil Filter Cigarette Lighter by dgm3609 @ Sun May 21 2017 07:48 AM

Sold!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay clarifies and updates policy by RustyGold8383 @ Sat May 20 2017 11:45 PM

I try to do the same when selling by factoring in the fees before listing. I also got a warning from ebay when selling a NYC street sign a few months ago for allegedly trying to negotiate to sell off their site, but the messages between myself and th
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol 30" DSP found buried in backyard by RustyGold8383 @ Sat May 20 2017 11:32 PM

That is some nice buried treasure there. I like the metal detector idea, never know what else you might find!
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts VERY RARE PORCELAIN RICHLUBE SIGN by herns @ Sat May 20 2017 09:36 PM

I have not cleaned this sign except for wiping it off! Been sitting over 50 years in an old roofing building. measures approx. 9'9" x 24" $2900 includes the shipping!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts American 288/489 door spears needed by dundign @ Sat May 20 2017 09:24 PM

Looking to borrow a original American 288/489 door spear to have cast .. will pay all associated cost .. any help would be greatly appreciated . Tom
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved