Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: Mobiloil, Mobilgas, SOCONY, Sign with Pegasus by jaw123 @ Wed Nov 15 2017 09:15 AM

Hello Looking for a mobiloil, mobilgas, or SOCONY double sided sign with a pegasus on it for my newly acquired sign pole. The 56" or so size is what I am interested in. Does not have to be perfect. Would prefer a local buy but let me know wh
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Standard Blue or Green Crown by Fastbackjack @ Wed Nov 15 2017 08:06 AM

Contact 507-530-6725 Jack
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: FATW Sunoco pump Wayne 70 by Nicole @ Wed Nov 15 2017 06:01 AM

From Cold Pizza: Very nice. Did he say how long ago it pumped gas? His outfit is just as unique. _________________________ Collecting Vintage Sunoco I know the cows and the tractor don't care what you look like, but a guy who holds on to overal
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Globe Mantel Display by Nicole @ Wed Nov 15 2017 05:53 AM

I bet it's nice even when it's not lit...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: VETERANS DAY by Nicole @ Wed Nov 15 2017 05:31 AM

We enjoyed our local parade, and I kept laughing at Bob when he kept saying 'It's my day, it's my day..." For us, Memorial Day is the somber day, and Veterans Day the celebration - to honor, yes, but also to celebrate and thank god or the stars
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Tue Nov 14 2017 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By MetroPetroIs the seller of the Oilzum can an oldgas member? the seller is .. ...
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 tall ,retainers for glass by doc-olds @ Tue Nov 14 2017 09:10 PM

Thanks for the reply,I've used your manuals to restore my air meter. I do have a 39 manual ,but obviously it's not correct. I'll check the ID tag to see which manual I need , thanks again Bryan
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Crankcase Service sign by coltex @ Tue Nov 14 2017 09:09 PM

PRICE DROP $850 OBO. THANKS.
Jump to new posts Re: buddy Lee texico 13'' doll by willy1978 @ Tue Nov 14 2017 09:00 PM

Email sent
Jump to new posts Re: GrafOleum Globe Lenses, Rare Texas Lense by coltex @ Tue Nov 14 2017 08:39 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: 28" Gulf sign ? by wocopep @ Tue Nov 14 2017 08:33 PM

Should be convex with a hole in the middle to mount two back to back.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Speedway Service Station Canon City by Valdezee @ Tue Nov 14 2017 08:31 PM

Still looking for any Speedway Gas and Oil Items from Canon City Colorado. Please send me a message if you have anything for sale.
Jump to new posts 15" purol-pep globe on low profile body by hemistudegasser @ Tue Nov 14 2017 08:25 PM

one lens is very nice with a few light scratches no fading or flea bites. i zoomed way in on the scratches, other lens is cracked in half, it does hold together in body without tape. i put some tape on it just to keep it safe. asking 600 or reasonabl
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED SHELL/SHELLLUBRICATION SIGNS.... by skinnypete247 @ Tue Nov 14 2017 08:23 PM

No sorry do not know any body with those cans....
Jump to new posts Re: Coltex Ethyl Globe Lenses, Original by coltex @ Tue Nov 14 2017 08:16 PM

Lenses are SOLD. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 866 faces by DWSheffer @ Tue Nov 14 2017 05:54 PM

Anyone falling for ANY of these Chinese auctions seriously needs their head examined.....
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED: KENDALL 13 3/4 GAS GLOBE LENSE. by Chuck 23 @ Tue Nov 14 2017 04:04 PM

THE ONE I NEED IS FROSTED WHITE, JUST KENDALL ON THE LENSE. PLEASE SEND PRICE IF YOU HAVE A ORIGIONAL ONE, IT HAS TO BE 13 3/4 INCH, THANKS...
Jump to new posts Re: visible pump gauge by saleen @ Tue Nov 14 2017 03:53 PM

Sold.pending payment thanks oldgas
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Signs by DWSheffer @ Tue Nov 14 2017 01:10 PM

If you mean Sinclair Aircraft, then yes, I believe they are. I know they have been reproducing them in the incorrect size of 42" for some time, but a recent Ebay listing says the one sold was a 48". I would certainly research and inspect a
Jump to new posts Phillips 66 Buddy Lee 13'' doll by no gas @ Tue Nov 14 2017 12:34 PM

new in the box - with hat and gas nozzle $60. 40frank@verizon.net
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know of a gas pump restorer in Florida? by oiljobber @ Tue Nov 14 2017 11:22 AM

Thanks guys I will look them up.
Jump to new posts Re: Proper U.S. Clear Vision handle??? by Done4 @ Tue Nov 14 2017 10:47 AM

Interesting, this is the handle on my 203.
Jump to new posts Gas pump restoration by SWABBY @ Tue Nov 14 2017 08:43 AM

Good morning all....I am in process of restoring a Tok 620 visible for a lady in Pullman, WA...She contacted me and wanted to know if I restored pumps...Just a note to anyone interested in having a pump or lubster restored. I have restored to date ap
Jump to new posts National Apex 90 - Totalizer Access Door by Hardy's Garage @ Tue Nov 14 2017 07:41 AM

I have had to do some extensive repairs to this pump as it was badly damaged and missing several parts when I bought it. I would appreciate it if someone could take a picture of their pump so I could see what the door/cover plate looks like to the lo
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted blakely by saleen @ Tue Nov 14 2017 07:13 AM

Where are the blakely items?????
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved