Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Unusual Carb Needle Valve Salesman's Paperweight by Jolly-John @ Sun Jan 14 2018 02:45 PM

This is a unique gas station automobilia item for your man cave collection, or to use on your desk. It is a saleman's promotional paperweight from the people who made the V-TIP carb needle valves. You probably remember finding these special tipped ne
Jump to new posts RARE SET PORCELAIN MOBIL GAS PUMP PLATES reg&premi by erp7777 @ Sun Jan 14 2018 01:05 PM

So here is a VERY RARE SET MOBIL GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS MOBIL PREMIUM AND REGULAR. You are buying both signs in aged used chipped as is condition see pics with very nice color and shine for age. I might split the set for the right offer $29
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gaspump nozzle guide by Jack Sim @ Sun Jan 14 2018 12:08 PM

This was a project that was never finished. Just took on too many projects and since my website is in limbo, you can look at it, but I cannot add/delete/change anything, it is just there to look at. http://petrolianacollectibles.com/gas%20pump%20no
Jump to new posts Re: Original Texaco Wayne 60 Wide Body Gas Pump by SeinfeldKramer @ Sun Jan 14 2018 11:56 AM

$2,600
Jump to new posts Re: Amoco Counter Displays + Others by Scott Shipers @ Sun Jan 14 2018 11:32 AM

All displays have been sold. Thanks Scott
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: clockface pumps by magnoline @ Sun Jan 14 2018 11:30 AM

Hello send me a number to send some pictures to may have a few to sell.my number is 605 310 0615
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: VELTEX and WAYNE by SWABBY @ Sun Jan 14 2018 10:47 AM

pm sent..
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Lot by RedHat @ Sun Jan 14 2018 10:18 AM

Offers?
Jump to new posts Re: Matchbooks by RedHat @ Sun Jan 14 2018 10:16 AM

$35 shipped for both lots
Jump to new posts Re: TC, passed away today by Curtisstewart @ Sun Jan 14 2018 10:02 AM

Very sad to hear.. Didn't know many people on here, but Ted was one of the few people that I talked to quite a bit, talked to him at lots of shows and he would always be my "expert" when I had a question about globes. Really sad to hear t
Jump to new posts 2 Fire Chief Pump Plates by ALSS72 @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:48 AM

A pair of 3-40 matching Fire chief pump plates. $350 shipped to the lower 48. PM if interested
Jump to new posts Re: Lot of 15 large oil and grease cans one price $600 by Wasatch Man @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:29 AM

New Price $300.00 for all 15 . Have a good day
Jump to new posts Square style lower skins for gas pump by ALSS72 @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:24 AM

I have this pair of skins. They measure 18"W x 15" deep, 41 and 1/2" H. Believe these to be EM150, but may fit other pumps. Solid,straight with a couple of small minor dents. I can possibly deliver to some upcoming shows or pick up. $
Jump to new posts Re: 17 original Texaco pump plates $2,000.00 by Wasatch Man @ Sun Jan 14 2018 09:02 AM

He even talked me down a $100.00 And That's why I'm not a salesman. Its all good and I'm happy they are going to a good home .
Jump to new posts Re: Exxon plastic inserts by Ctate2237 @ Sun Jan 14 2018 08:57 AM

Bump
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Jenney by GASandOIL @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:18 AM

Anyone have any Jenney items for sale? Cans, signs, paper - send me a message with photos if you do - thank you. Wade
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business?? by BrianH @ Sun Jan 14 2018 07:12 AM

I needed parts for my Exide clock about a year back. It was REALLY hard to get hold of Shirley but she finally responded by email after several phone calls and emails. Once I got a response I had no trouble getting the transaction done. Nice lady
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco No Smoking Sign, Original by coltex @ Sat Jan 13 2018 09:47 PM

Thanks Sid. I'm glad you're happy with the signs.
Jump to new posts Nine Original License Plate Toppers by DaysPast @ Sat Jan 13 2018 08:19 PM

9 original plate toppers. All prices include shipping to lower 48. PayPal and buyer pays fee. Can deliver to It's A Gas if pre-paid and will deduct $10/each if not shipped. Can text or e-mail individual pics if interested. Tydol - $185.00 Cities
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Brilliant Bronze by s10truck @ Sat Jan 13 2018 08:03 PM

btt
Jump to new posts Plymouth Dealer 1958 "Silver Special" Taxiposter by DaysPast @ Sat Jan 13 2018 07:20 PM

This is an original 1958 Plymouth Silver Special Dealer display by TaxiPoster. The piece is a cardboard litho. Has some damage on edges as you can see but overall nice condition with great color. It's amazing to me something like this ever survived.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You Keith Jackson by KlockKing @ Sat Jan 13 2018 06:15 PM

Whoa...let me tell you about Booooooooo Jackson! thank you sir, RIP
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mobilgas Special by full-o-gas @ Sat Jan 13 2018 05:47 PM

Just noticed this Mobilgas special pump plate on Wichita ks craigslist. Not mine and don't know the party selling. Thought someone might be interested. Tom https://wichita.craigslist.org/for/d/1947-mobilgas-special-pump/6458253032.html
Jump to new posts Re: REPRO Shoebox Globes in the works by Paul Bell @ Sat Jan 13 2018 03:30 PM

We have a few sets of an additional lens design. It's orange ETHYL. Came out very nice, again done by Lance over at Pogo Gas. Since I have just a few sets of this new design, only selling as complete units with shoebox bodies for right now. Thank
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Oil bottle rack with 5 bottles by BrianH @ Sat Jan 13 2018 01:44 PM

Price drop - $550 plus shipping. BrianH
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved