Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: MOBIL PEGASUS PANELS SALVAGED GAS STATION by erp7777 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 07:29 AM

STILL AVAILABLE
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: National Simplex Model 60 by 1Roman @ Thu Jul 20 2017 07:03 AM

totalizer
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts CANADIAN OIL CANS WANTED!!! by skinnypete247 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 06:03 AM

LOOKING TO ADD A FEW CANS TO THE COLLECTION! RADIO OIL(SUPERBEST) BUFFALO OIL WILLIAM PENN OIL HENECO (HENDERSON OIL) XL OIL WHITE FOX PENN CHIEF TEXT OR CALL JASON 204-346-4248
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser 595-C, FOR SALE, can bring to Iowa by Jack Sim @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:49 AM

I really want to get rid of this pump, make me a reasonable offer. Jack
Jump to new posts Re: National A-38 nozzle by Jack Sim @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:30 AM

I spent a number of hours creating this part of my website so that guys who want to know what nozzle came with their pump. While I have a number of nozzles for sale I do not have this one, but here is the nozzle you are looking for: http://petrolia
Jump to new posts Re: Butler model 42 by Jack Sim @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:12 AM

Put your name/website out there and automatically become someone who can tell a person who has just found something the value of what he has found. There isn't a week that goes by that I don't get a email from someone that has just found something.
Jump to new posts Re: Inspection Door Hinges by hotrodfun1 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:01 AM

Mine just has one hinge and the lock to keep it closed. The door is spot welded to the hinge. Hope that helps.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Rare "Amazing Spider Man" Vintage Toys by Semitar6 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 12:35 AM

I have several rare "Amazing Spider Man" Toys, sealed in package from the 1970's, I will be selling, to lighten the load for a move. Additional pictures of these items are available upon request. First we have the, Rare 1979 "Amazing
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts what is a fair price for this globe? by fatty @ Wed Jul 19 2017 10:45 PM

Drakes, Lansing, MI. Good condition, weathered Capco. Whats a fair price?
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved