Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Hayes cash recorder parts by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Wanted Hayes Cash Recorder parts! Hello please send me a pm if you have any parts!! Thanks, Rob
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Southern Oil Co. NY Rotary Gas Motor Oil Road Map by RedHat @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

$25 shipped
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Brilliant Bronze by s10truck @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Seeking a Brilliant Bronze station sign, like the one on the pole in these photos. Any leads appreciated.
Jump to new posts Wayne 615 Visibles by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 07:36 AM

Wayne 615 Visibles - great candidates for restoration. Pump on LEFT $1400 - all original parts including gallon markers, handle, drain back and nozzle hanger - glass cylinder is cracked. Skins are solid. Pump on RIGHT $1800 - all original parts i
Jump to new posts Husky items for sale by nuts66 @ Tue Aug 15 2017 04:51 PM

Several Husky items 1. Truckstop and Travelcenters location map 2.NOS 6pak oil carton 3.Western American collection - complete never opened. $160 plus shipping.First pm or text...
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Any collectors of Penn Drake? by Savinsam @ Tue Aug 15 2017 09:58 AM

Just curious if there any collectors that focus primarily on Penn Drake products. Since Penn Drake is a small regional area where I live, and that's what I collect, are there others elsewhere across the country. If so, would be interested in connecti
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts GM dealership " Experiance " sign by It's for sale @ Tue Aug 15 2017 09:37 AM

20 x 17 1/2" plastic sign from the early 70's ? Adjustable numbers work. Damage in rt lower corner , sign shows well with original dealership dust! See photos for condition , silver has been redone $35 plus shipping USPMO , PayPal , buyer handle
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bennett 256 oil rack lower side access door by champlinman @ Mon Aug 14 2017 11:22 PM

My dad is needing the lower side access door triangle shaped for his Bennett 256 oil can rack.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Nourse oil can 50 lb by Mikegoe @ Mon Aug 14 2017 06:25 PM

Looking for some values on this nourse 50 lb grease can. Can't seem to find any comparable. Thank you!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 40A meter faces w/patina needed by champlinman @ Mon Aug 14 2017 12:34 PM

Needing a nice original set of meter faces for my Wayne 40 A. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!
Jump to new posts Prestone anti freeze tester tank by It's for sale @ Mon Aug 14 2017 08:31 AM

Missing the tube but still a neat display piece #59 on tank , chart rotates $15 Plush shipping Send a Private message Thanks Roy
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED RED INDIAN OIL/MCCOLL FRONTENAC by skinnypete247 @ Mon Aug 14 2017 07:15 AM

Trying to find a few items for my collection... Just let me know what you have? Willing to buy a collection? Red Indian Aviation motor oil sign? Cans,Cans and more Cans. Text or send me pics to my cell for quick response... Thanks! 204-346-4248 Jason
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts G & B model 67 10 gallon. by denismc @ Sun Aug 13 2017 05:41 PM

Does anybody know where I could find the 10 gallon gas level indicators? Or someone that has a pump for parts. Also need the square bottom sheet metal ( but that be made locally). Thanks, Denis
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Trim for Bowser 595 by Dion's Garage @ Sun Aug 13 2017 01:19 AM

I am about to start restoring a Canadian version of the Bowser 595 and I am missing one piece of trim (see picture). I know they are available as a set in repops, but I only need the one piece. Anybody have one for sale or know of one for sale would
Jump to new posts Monkey Links Tire chains display with poster by pumpingethyl @ Sat Aug 12 2017 07:23 PM

NOS box of product and poster...Poster has some minor wear to the edges of the 2 ends...$195 shipped
Jump to new posts DX BOTTLE CAN OPENER-ALTA IOWA. by hawkike @ Sat Aug 12 2017 04:56 PM

Reads DON HOLSTEIN DX PRODUCTS-GENERAL TRUCKING 284-2212 ALTA,IOWA.A bit of the "N" missing as seen. Shipped for $15.00
Jump to new posts Graphic Automotive Counter Display by pumpingethyl @ Sat Aug 12 2017 04:33 PM

Cler-Vue counter display with product...$235 shipped
Jump to new posts Model A-- early ford parts - old speed equipment by 5 quart @ Sat Aug 12 2017 02:40 PM

Hi Besides oil cans etc I have piles of Model A-- early ford parts - old speed equipment etc-- can be seen on my site at www.oilnspeed.com -Few examples shown here 5 36 ford wire wheels 300.00 pr -1930-31 Model A front fenders 300.00 Cad-LaSalle si
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Eco Air Meter or Gilbarco Air Meter by kfrench885 @ Sat Aug 12 2017 10:38 AM

Hello, Looking for an Eco Air Meter or Gilbarco Air Meter in good condition. Prefer one that mounts to a pedestal but would consider wall mount unit. EBAY prices seem to be a little steep for units not in very good condition. Thanks, Ken
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Auto Mechanics as art by Nicole @ Sat Aug 12 2017 06:16 AM

I wonder if they knew they would be famous? http://www.boredpanda.com/renaissance-mechanics-photo-portraits-freddy-fabris/
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts FB auction group Red Indian Avaition 5imp. gal can by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Fri Aug 11 2017 07:11 PM

Not mine but a very nice RIA 5 imperial gallon can still full. The group on Facebook is Gas Station/Country Store Auction and you would have to join to bid. Ends on Sunday 8-13-2017 5pm Est Here is a link to the auction... https://www.facebook.co
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Texaco "Marfak lubrication/washing" letters by shaned69 @ Fri Aug 11 2017 04:54 PM

Looking to purchase Texaco metal letters that were placed above the service bay doors. I need these to help finish the restoration of my Texaco station. Let me know if you have these. I am located in La Porte City, Iowa.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Globe adapter/pole for Gilbert & Barker T8 by scott1964 @ Fri Aug 11 2017 04:37 PM

Looking for a Bracket,Pole and Globe/Light kit for a Gilbert & Barker T8.. anyone know anybody that reproduces them?? Thanks Scott
Jump to new posts Warren Co. DeVoe Paints Dublin (Ohio?) tin tacker by MetroPetro @ Thu Aug 10 2017 09:30 PM

$85.00 plus actual shipping
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Visible price box insert by cggas @ Thu Aug 10 2017 08:33 PM

Anybody hav a couple 7x10 pricer box inserts (price cards) they would part with? Thanks chris
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved