Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Signn pole wanted- East TN by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Looking for a sign pole, prefer a banjo pole that's not at a retail price. I'm in east tn and would travel in a,reasonable distance. Will also be at Dixie gas. Thanks
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Mobil filpruf bottles by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Can anyone give me value on diamond shape bottles with original filpruf tops,have all 8 with rack,all in very nice condition.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Park-O-Meter With Yellow Flag Up by jrratty @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

I recently purchased a Magee Hale Park-O-Meter. No key, but the door would open & close, so no problem. It worked perfectly, and you could drop in coins, it would whir and click and set the time and slowly tick down until the time was out and the
Jump to new posts Quaker State "Cold Test Winter" Sign Value? by Colby @ Sun Mar 26 2017 11:02 PM

Hey guys I'm fairly new to sign collecting, but sell them in my shop regularly. I may pick up a few I found for sale locally, but one I'm not familiar with. I'm on eBay all day everyday, but haven't found any comps, just an unsold one for $700. Any
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Wayne 60 Cam Locks by keithia @ Sun Mar 26 2017 08:26 PM

What size cam lock do you guys use on a Wayne 60 with hinged doors?
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Seeburg Jukebox by warriorgas @ Sun Mar 26 2017 07:43 PM

Nice jukebox, works but the selector needs a tune up. It plays and sounds good. Also needs side glass. Can bring to coin op if prepaid. Asking $1200 obo
Jump to new posts Cleveland neon clock by ROCCO2 @ Sun Mar 26 2017 03:02 PM

Also looking for a builder Cleveland neon 26" clock that needs parts I want to do another one . Thanks Rock
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Oil & Grease Can Lot by DaysPast @ Sun Mar 26 2017 09:53 AM

7 can lot of oil & grease cans as follows: Wadham's 2 gal. with original lid & spout Spur 2 gal. - no lid Polarine 1 qt. metal Texaco 1 lb grease Pennzoil 1 lb grease Conoco 1 lb grease EnArCo 1 lb grease $150.00 for all and includes shippi
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Kelly tires by takitez @ Sun Mar 26 2017 08:08 AM

I picked this tires sign up yesterday and was checking to see if anyone on old gas has the Kelly part of this sign?
Jump to new posts mileage globe gill body 13.5 inch by richlube @ Sat Mar 25 2017 08:33 PM

appears to never been used,one lens cracked $650.00 shipped to usa
Jump to new posts Sinclair 1 lb. Grease Can Value ? by DaysPast @ Sat Mar 25 2017 01:51 PM

Interested to hear some opinions of what this Sinclair 1 lb. grease can is worth. It's in really nice condition. I collect 1 lb. grease cans and was pretty thrilled when I ran across this one. This is the first Sinclair 1 lb. grease can of this de
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted National A-38 light switch cover by grantg @ Sat Mar 25 2017 12:12 PM

Folks, I was able to get the light switch cover off but aluminum and cold steel do not do well together. Cover is toast. Anyone have one that is in good shape? Let me know what you have. Sure would like a new cover. Thanks
Jump to new posts Tokheim 850 chrome plated bezels by Ron Scobie @ Sat Mar 25 2017 11:38 AM

I've chrome plated the outer bezels for a few sets of Tokheim 850 & 950. They are $190/set(enough to do one pump). This includes the two outer bezels chrome plated and the two inner bezels (made like the originals) in steel. Please email me if i
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts door for Gilbarco 906 by Gene HIll @ Sat Mar 25 2017 11:12 AM

Reasonably positive it's a 906 as nameplate is missing. Dimensions are approx 54"h x 18"w. Two separate cutouts in door - computer face and brand.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED: Rocker Oil Cans Any & All by eric grinder @ Sat Mar 25 2017 09:01 AM

Only have a few at the moment. Don't mind commons or rares. Prefer nice condition. Doesn't have to be perfect but displayable. Please PM me with anything available. Thank you
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Nozzle for Rapidayton 900 by Restoration-1 @ Fri Mar 24 2017 06:03 AM

Looking this Dayton nozzle to go with my Rapidayton 900, any help would be great! Eric evong@vanausdall.com 317 502-5669
Jump to new posts WANTED: "Murray Super Sonic Jet Pedal Car" by Petro 2013 @ Thu Mar 23 2017 09:58 PM

Looking for "Murray Super Sonic Jet Pedal Car" Thanks, DB
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Old restroom signs wanted/. Mens / Ladies etc. by hack1982 @ Thu Mar 23 2017 09:37 PM

Looking to get a couple of old restroom signs. Men's / Ladies , porcelain prefereably. Thanks.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Gilbarco 1000 series glass installation procedure by Wallster @ Thu Mar 23 2017 06:04 PM

I've restored two of these but this is the first to get glass instead of lexan. Install the rubber on the glass or the frame first? Spray on lubricant? Scream? Cry? Plead with it? If someone knows the trick please help me keep my sanity. Thanks, Wa
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Rapidayton Bonnet Needed by Dave9340 @ Thu Mar 23 2017 05:40 PM

Looking for a bonnet, that the globe sits on, of a Rapidayton 450. Other models like the 300, 350, or 400 may work too. Thanks
Jump to new posts Tire & alignment sign by cggas @ Thu Mar 23 2017 05:30 PM

Anybody named Jeff on here interested? Newer aluminum sign. $75
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED! Canadian William Penn/North star oil cans! by skinnypete247 @ Thu Mar 23 2017 06:31 AM

Hey i'm looking for mint North Star and William Penn Quarts, And a few other Canadian quarts: White Fox,XL,Buffalo oil,Rega oil... 204-346-4248 Text any pics to me! Thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mobil Premium pump sign: WTB by SloDave @ Thu Mar 23 2017 01:03 AM

Looking for the match to this Mobil Premium sign. It's 13 1/2" wide x 12" tall and is the flat sign not the boxed one. Thanks, Dave (805) 441-1165
Jump to new posts Tokheim with original globe by GHH @ Wed Mar 22 2017 09:27 PM

1957 Tokheim 300 with original Sinclair H-C globe -All original metal, ID tag, face plates, globe, nozzle -New hose, professional paint with high grade automotive paint and clear coat. -Meter has been restored -Illuminates from switch when plugged in
Jump to new posts JOHNSON OIL ITEMS #6 by Bruce E. @ Wed Mar 22 2017 07:16 PM

OIL #6 AA275 Johnson Oil Brilliant Bronze Glass Ashtray $30 AA197 Johnson Oil Brilliant Penn Motor Oil Jar $110 Plus postage 937/446-2219
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved