Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts RARE PRIMROSE 5 QT. CAN by bustermonty @ Today at 12:14 PM

Rough but rare. Great graphics all around. Would love $200 but will accept a reasonable offer. Ship free lower 48.
Jump to new posts 1940 Texaco Fire-Chief Gas Pump Plate by Stephenwarren30 @ Today at 11:47 AM

I have had this 1940 Texaco Fire-Chief plate in my collection for 15 years. Hate to let her go but found another girlfriend so we are going to have to break up. $165 includes shipping to lower 48 states. Buyer please pay paypal fees...thanks! I
Jump to new posts Eco tag & Wayne parts by ROCCO2 @ Today at 08:56 AM

One original Eco air meter model 93 brass tag no damage $75.00 one pair of Wayne 60 window horse shoes no pits very nice $75.00 pair all plus shipping. thanks for looking. Rock
Jump to new posts 6ft sign can by wce @ Today at 07:55 AM

6ft sign can needs re-wired and probably a new ballast $150/offer picked up in erie pa or can bring to Columbus show thanks bill
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 851 top by gavs @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Looking for a wayne 851 top lots of parts to trade Gary 765-586-4538
Jump to new posts PENNZOIL OIL CHANGE REMINDER--IOWA by hawkike @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

This Pennzoil item is from BAGLEY IOWA $6.00 shipped to lower 48.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Mobil Rolled Edge Pump Plates by Mr.Wadhams @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Here's some I have a hard time finding a value. Anyone want to throw out an opinion on values? The small one is 9-3/4" x 8-1/2". Thanks, Jim
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Globe Display by fatty @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

Anyone willing to share pics of how they display their globes? Im looking for ideas with consideration to protecting them from damage (grandkids, etc) I am thinking of building a large divided shelf where they can secured, lit and use plexiglass acro
Jump to new posts clear vision visible gas pump handle/crank by chevy3535 @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

I thought I would share this in case anyone else was in need of a clear vision crank. I picked up a clear vision that was missing the crank so I took my other one to a small machine shop to see if they could make one. He got it pretty darn close.
Jump to new posts Large lot of "texaco wings" & other die cast. by sellersrodshop @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Fixing to sell out & move out of state. Have approx 20-25 texaco wings planes & other gas/soda related die cast vehicles, trucks etc, all new in the boxes. All older stuff that has been packed away for close to 25yrs. Would be perfect for the
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts wanted to buy harley davidson paper quart can by richlube @ Sun May 21 2017 08:46 PM

looking to buy this quart full or empty
Jump to new posts GOLDEN EAGLE THERMOMETER ORANGEVALE CA. by hawkike @ Sun May 21 2017 06:53 PM

$40.00 shipped to lower 48. Good working condition. Top reads "LeMasters & Pittman Your Friendly GOLDEN EAGLE SERVICE Orangevale Ca.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Anyone going to the Gilmore Heritage Car Show? by Bob Richards @ Sun May 21 2017 06:49 PM

The 23rd Gilmore Heritage Auto Show is June 3rd; this year. Is anyone going? Because of my health; I most likely will never get to attend. So, if someone is going; I was hoping that perhaps they could pick me up one of the Event pinbacks? I, of
Jump to new posts NOS Sinclair Power-X Gas Pump Globe Lens by Vance @ Sun May 21 2017 02:20 PM

One NOS 13 1/2" Sinclair Gas Pump Globe Lens. In excellent condition. $200 shipped.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Couple items for sale on Ebay by RustyGold8383 @ Sun May 21 2017 02:14 PM

Hi guys and gals, Just listed a couple items on Ebay Pair of Gill globe Flying A Gasoline lenses 302324020389 Wolf's Head Oil rack 302324016174 Please bid through Oldgas
Jump to new posts Tiopet Oil Dispenser by RustyGold8383 @ Sun May 21 2017 01:37 PM

Hello All, Selling this Tiopet Motor Oil Dispenser. I am not sure the make or model of this dispenser. PM me for additional photos or any information I will do my best to answer. Asking $600 would prefer not to ship if at all possible.
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts CTO to Iowa Gas Colorado to IG by Stevo @ Sun May 21 2017 11:14 AM

Hello, Is there anyone that could pick up 3 gallon markers at the CTO show and transport to Iowa Gas? If so, shoot me a PM or a text(my # is in my profile)Thanks, Steve And if anyone needs transportation from Colorado to IG, let me know..
Jump to new posts Eco 97 Wall Mount by PlainBroke @ Sun May 21 2017 08:28 AM

Complete and in original condition - note the Eco sticker on the side. $1200 - can deliver to Columbus or Iowa Gas. PM if interested - Thanks!
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts VERY RARE PORCELAIN RICHLUBE SIGN by herns @ Sat May 20 2017 09:36 PM

I have not cleaned this sign except for wiping it off! Been sitting over 50 years in an old roofing building. measures approx. 9'9" x 24" $2900 includes the shipping!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts American 288/489 door spears needed by dundign @ Sat May 20 2017 09:24 PM

Looking to borrow a original American 288/489 door spear to have cast .. will pay all associated cost .. any help would be greatly appreciated . Tom
Jump to new posts GULF PORCELAIN 18" LETTERS ON ORIGINAL BRACKET by herns @ Sat May 20 2017 05:47 PM

The nicest I have had!
Jump to new posts GULF PORCELAIN 18" LETTERS ON ORIGINAL BRACKET by herns @ Sat May 20 2017 05:08 PM

This is by far the nicest set of Gulf gas station letters I have seen, these are the bigger version measuring 66" x 18" $950 includes the shipping!
Jump to new posts Standard flame globe holder removal? by Mikegoe @ Sat May 20 2017 11:34 AM

Hey guys, I have a standard pole sign with porcelain globe holder on top. I am trying to remove the globe holder as step 1 of disassembly to restore sign. It obviously hasn't been apart for a LONG time so everything is rusted in. I have the small sc
Jump to new posts Camel Counter Display by Scott Shipers @ Sat May 20 2017 09:06 AM

$65 shipped to US address. Measures 5.5 inches across.
Jump to new posts All Season quart metal oil can Topeka Kansas by Scott Shipers @ Sat May 20 2017 09:02 AM

$25 shipped to US address. No top.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved