Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Yesterday at 06:57 PM
This BUICK DYNAFLOW DRIVE neon sign is an excellent REPLICA (or reproduction) of the 1950's Buick dealer Dynaflow transmission window and wall sign (can hang either way, or stand on a counter).

I had this replica of an original Buick Dynaflow Drive professionally made by an ace neon man about 15 years ago. I couldn't find a good original of this sign at the time, and also wasn't sure about spending the perhaps $1,ooo+ (back then) one would have cost.

This Buick sign I'm selling is good-sized, measuring 32" by 24", and has pink and blue neon. Please note that the neon colors are much more vivid in person, compared to my photos. It was hard for me to photograph. This reproduction is very high quality and uses a quiet electronic ballast for the neon. I would stress that this custom-made neon sign is NOT some cheap knock-off.

There are very few hours on this sign, and it works perfectly.

The price is $595, which is about what I paid for the sign around 15 years ago. I can deliver this item to Iowa Gas free of charge. I will carefully box it for traveling back home in the new owner's car or truck. However, it wouldn't be packaged to the protective level needed for mailing or shipping. Thanks for looking. John
0 103 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 04:23 PM
City: Wellington
State: Ohio
Price: $25shipped
Old toy car hauler and cars of 1930/ 40's's vintage.
see photos
$25 shipped first class in USA
USPMO or PayPal , buyer handles fees
Send a Private message
Thanks
Roy
0 39 Read More
Yesterday at 04:20 PM
See photos , needs some cleanup , good condition
$25 shipped in USA via first class mail
Send a Private message
Thanks
Roy
0 80 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 03:42 PM
I’m looking for a DX globe,has blue outline diomand with red and says lubricating gasoline in blue letters all on a white background. You can contact me at 507-525-0635 call or text . Thank you Hemi
0 31 Read More
Yesterday at 01:24 PM
Allen " DeLuxe Uni-Tuner" enginge anylizer-1950's portable

Price: $65

Model 27-01 C62 , patent number 2715711
Cast metal housing in deco style.
Volts , RPM , Vacuum & Fuel pump , Dwell , Advance , and timing light
6/12 volt , 4/6/8 cyl
It lights up , voltmeter registers, so other functions of that gauge should work ?
Vac/ FP gauge registers
I'm not able to test the timing light or advance.
The leads are good , one repair where a lead hit manifold?
See the photos, neat piece, heavy
Sold as display piece , you might get lucky
$65 plus shipping, send zip code
Send a Private message
Thanks
0 46 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 01:21 PM
I'm Looking For Rumely Oil-Pull Grease Cans,
Or The Motor Oil Cans...
204-346-4248 Text me for quicker response...
Any Extra Buffalo Oil,Red Indian Items out there?
Will buy entire collections...
Thanks...
0 24 Read More
Yesterday at 03:22 AM
$20.00 EACH OR $100.00 FOR ALL SHIPPED. BUYER PAY PAYPAL FEES IF USED
0 63 Read More
Petroliana News
Yesterday at 02:16 AM
Floyd VA Swap Meet and Show happening right now. The mountains are just the best thing... well worth the 4 hour drive for me. I sold some stuff today and bought some stuff today and am all smiles.
The staff here are car nuts. The food is varied and reasonable.

The campground here is top notch and even though we are out in the woods, we have fiber optic wifi. Great views and clean facilities for camping... looking forward to the live music and car show on Saturday..!

http://www.chasingsscars.com/
0 50 Read More
Yesterday at 12:24 AM
They tell me this bracket is very hard to find! A collector friend that would like to have several more of them, loaned me a original and i tooled up the make them....Right down to the wavey wall mount and rivets....If your looking for one of these and can't find the real thing, these are exact....or super close..LOL....One on the right is the original.....$295.00
0 67 Read More
Fri Jul 20 2018 12:35 PM

Chrome metal housing s on Kal-Equip timing light and Tach/ Dwell meter.
The tach/dwell is marked Balkamp , but made by Kal-equip. Instructions on back panel.
Nice leads , both in good condition. Timing light tested , flashes. Tach/dwell untested, no points vehicle. Both from same place , sold as is
The Vacuum / fuel pump tester is unmarked , works
$35 for all plus $13.65 priority shipping.
Send a Private message
Thanks
Roy
0 34 Read More
Fri Jul 20 2018 02:28 AM
Free delivery to Iowa Gas. I'm happy to ship, if needed.

This is a very nicely matted and framed SHELL water color print. It's a limited edition (one of 500) print by well-known watercolor artist, Jack Schmitt. It measures 18-3/4” wide by 15-1/2” high. This print is hand signed by the artist at the bottom.

This SHELL gas station design was sold out about 35 years ago. I bought it back in the day, and then had it professionally framed with solid oak and double matting. The glass is non-glare and UV ray blocking. At the time, I believe I spent about $75 for the frame and matting work alone. This Jack Schmitt SHELL gas station framed print is in excellent condition. From a smoke-free home.

This price is $90, plus the shipping, if needed.
0 116 Read More
Fri Jul 20 2018 02:20 AM
Free delivery to Iowa Gas. I'm happy to ship, if needed.

This is a very nicely matted and framed TEXACO water color print. It's a limited edition (one of 500) print by well-known watercolor artist, Jack Schmitt. It measures 18-3/4” wide by 15-1/2” high. The print is hand signed by the artist at the bottom.

This TEXACO country gas station design was sold out about 35 years ago. I bought it back in the day, and then had it professionally framed with solid oak and double matting. The glass is non-glare and UV ray blocking. At the time, I believe I spent about $75 for the frame and matting work alone. This Jack Schmitt TEXACO gas station framed print is in excellent condition. From a smoke-free home.

This price is $90, plus the shipping, if needed.
0 98 Read More
Fri Jul 20 2018 02:09 AM
Free delivery to Iowa Gas. I'm also happy to carefully pack and ship.

Here's a W.W. II-vintage oil bottle that isn't all that common. It's a Johnson Oil Company, Chicago Brilliant Penn quart oil bottle. This bottle is in very good condition. Includes Johnson "Time Tells" hour glass logo. 35 cent price. All of the graphics are fired on, not merely painted. Excellent, undented lid. No cracks or chips, of course.

The price is $150, plus the shipping, if needed.
0 135 Read More
Fri Jul 20 2018 01:40 AM
Free delivery to Iowa Gas. I'm also happy to ship this item.

This can would be a nice addition to someone's top lube oil can collection. This NOS "TOPPER" 4oz. top oil can is from the Mergraf Oil Products Company, Detroit, Michigan. Soldered seam, and in very good overall condition. No rust on the top or bottom.

From my experience, this is a 4 oz. top oil can that doesn't turn up all that frequently. Has the colorful Mergraf top hat logo. I'm not sure about the vintage of this can. However, I know Mergraf was around in the 1930's and 1940's. I'd welcome anyone posting additional information about the company or the vintage of this NOS top oil can.

The price is $55, plus the shipping, if needed. Thanks for looking.

0 132 Read More
Fri Jul 20 2018 01:24 AM
Happy to ship this item, OR deliver free of charge to Iowa Gas.

This Mobiloil "A" Gargoyle logo oil bottle spout is in very good condition. No dents or rust. All the embossing still reads well. This spout comes with the original cap.

The price is $45, plus the shipping, if needed.
0 135 Read More
Fri Jul 20 2018 12:20 AM
I have two nos porcelain Calso supreme gasoline signs,they measure 11x13 3/4"-$600 each shipped to lower 48
0 179 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Thu Jul 19 2018 07:32 PM
LOOKS LIKE THIS BUT HAS A 1" NOZZLE AND TURNED UP NOT DOWM.CHARLEY
0 66 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Thu Jul 19 2018 06:58 PM
NEED A JAR BASE FOR A 176-177 STILE TALL 10 OR 5 GAL. CHARLEY
0 43 Read More
Thu Jul 19 2018 06:14 PM
Pretty nice telegram sign - heavy thick porcelain, probably from the 20's/30's.

Strong colors and nice gloss - some slight edge wear as shown in the picture.

$450 - can deliver to Iowa Gas.

PM if interested - Thanks!
0 107 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Wed Jul 18 2018 03:22 PM
Looking for original Volkswagen dealer signs.

Email me if you have anything for sale.

floridabob1@sky.com

Thanks Dave
0 43 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Wed Jul 18 2018 09:49 AM
WANTED TO BUY!
Door for a Tokheim 39 short w/o ad glass. Must be good straight door w/o rust out. Hinged left side.
Please contact us at 920-279-1206 with pictures and price or Private Message us.
We will be updating our web site 7-19-18 so our normal email: john@oldgaspumpguys.com may be down for up to 48 hours.
Thank you.

[Linked Image]
0 40 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Tue Jul 17 2018 11:36 PM
Looking for a Hayes AX600 clock meter mech. I believe a Neptune meter.
Any help would be awesome.
0 57 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Tue Jul 17 2018 01:49 PM
I'm looking for any information you can give me on these two oil pumps i have in my yard.
thanks, Jared
0 69 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Tue Jul 17 2018 01:13 PM
Fry 117 gas pump wanted or similar willing to ship or in the NY area . Please send PM Thanks,
0 67 Read More
Tue Jul 17 2018 12:24 PM
Aaaooohga horn , Hutchins - 70's 6v/ 12 v---New Photos

Price: $75 shipped in USA

Decent chrome , working on 6 volt test , loud 12 test
No name , but looks like Hutchins? good quality horn with bracket.

See photos

$75 shipped in USA

Send a Private message
Thanks
Roy
0 77 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved