Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Gaspump faces, original pairs by SWABBY @ 3 minutes 42 seconds ago

Have gone through all the extra pump faces I have accumulated over the years and am selling lots of good, original matched pairs. Some are porcelain and some aluminum. Priced separately...
Jump to new posts us gasoline co. 7 inch metal gas pump toy by richlube @ 33 minutes 45 seconds ago

early pump 100 percent complete as shown in pictures.when its cranked up ,full is shown in center of globe. $77.00 shipped to usa
Jump to new posts Emco Wheaton A845 nozzle by It's for sale @ Today at 09:26 AM

See photos $20 plus shipping USPMO or PayPal , buyer handles fees Send a Private message Thanks Roy
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts County Line Gas & Oil Swap meet - Zebulon, NC by CircaDesigns @ Today at 08:08 AM

County Line Gas is this week. Looks like we're in for some great weather this weekend. Hope to see a bunch of you there.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Ballcrank Milk Glass Globe anybody ? by pasngas @ Today at 07:30 AM

On my wish list have nice set of early Conoco lens that need a milk glass Ballcrank body - bolt holes @ 12,4,7 Approx might have the 3,9 holes in it also that's fine either way might consider buying whole Skelly globe if you have this right body than
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Phillips 66 Letter "I" by MoonShine @ Today at 03:11 AM

Have a set of phillips letters and missing the i. Any one have one for sale? Thanks!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Cushman Qt and Senator oil Qt by champlinman @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Looking for an original Cushman scooter oil Qt and a nice Senator oil Qt. Please call or text me. 402-984-9269. Thx!!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Metal Gasoline Pricer by TLB @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

This is a license plate type pressed steel with raised holders. I would like more information about this. Year, color, value? Thank you.
Jump to new posts Liberty Gasoline Advertising by GASandOIL @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

Selling a lot of 5 NOS Liberty Gasoline Matches. $10 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks for looking.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Martin Schwartz 80 by Scodemach1 @ Sat Oct 21 2017 07:36 PM

Hello, I recently purchased a Martin Schwartz 80 that has been sitting in a shed for 30 years. It is all complete light works and pump works so I am told. I picked it up for $700. It is solid and not rusted. I plan on restoring it To display in my ga
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts ripple gill body by gasgeezer @ Sat Oct 21 2017 01:43 PM

I need a ripple gill globe body, either original or reproduction. red, yellow or clear will work. I also need a yellow 15" metal frame with poor paint. I have a low profile red and green 16" and a high profile 16" with ex original red
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Yeah Annapolis, go Navy by Nicole @ Fri Oct 20 2017 08:02 PM

Love Annapolis (used to bar hop with friends there when I was younger) also home to the Naval academy. A tough school, so it's nice to see the cadets having fun and showing school pride. I give you: Naptown Funk! http://blog.theveteranssite.com/nap
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1970S MOBIL GAS PHONE BOOTH ENCLOSURE PEGASUS by erp7777 @ Fri Oct 20 2017 02:32 PM

So here is a RARE VINTAGE TELEPHONE PHONE ENCLOSURE FROM A CLOSED MOBIL GAS STATION. It is in decent condition as pics attest loose bar needs to be attached and tray is dented. Enclosure measures about 11 by 22 by 34H. I prefer local pickup call 71
Jump to new posts Bowser Chief Sentry for Sale by Greg Michigan @ Fri Oct 20 2017 01:27 PM

Asking $2000. Thanks.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 276 by WeldmanUK @ Fri Oct 20 2017 01:08 PM

Does anyone have a new or repro bottom access panel for a Wayne 276? If not, a photo of the rear of one showing the fixing bracket, with dimensions, would be appreciated
Jump to new posts CANS by vwbusjukie @ Fri Oct 20 2017 12:21 PM

$18 EACH SHIPPED. PAYPAL
Jump to new posts Misc Automobilia by pumpingethyl @ Fri Oct 20 2017 09:51 AM

Various blotters....$20 each Motorist Wash up Kit....$45 Missouri AAA frame and plate...$95 FREE shipping to the USA
Jump to new posts Air Guide speedometer by It's for sale @ Fri Oct 20 2017 09:33 AM

Boat speedometer , 0-45 ,Works , see photos for condition $25 plus shipping , send zip code. USPMO or PayPal , buyer handles fees Send a Private message Thanks Roy
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bowser 555 by minuteman @ Fri Oct 20 2017 09:21 AM

Looking to buy a nice bowser 555, can be missing doors, but need it complete other than those. thx
Jump to new posts F.B.I help by Empie86 @ Fri Oct 20 2017 01:03 AM

Can any of you guys identify the license plate on the birdhouse in the photo on the right of this page? fbi is seeking info to help in a crimes against children case. Thought there might be some license plate collectors on the site? https://www.fbi.g
Jump to new posts Looking for someone who does chrome by Hugh @ Thu Oct 19 2017 10:12 PM

Anyone know someone who can re-chrome some items for me? Please let me know at copgib@earthlink.net Thanks Hugh
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Tokheim 39 stationliter by petro & rodz @ Thu Oct 19 2017 02:55 PM

I'm in need of stationliter skins for lighter assy. tokhein 39Sl.any condition message or call 270/543/6887 thx Randy
Jump to new posts Harley Davidson Oiler Can by Rcarp @ Thu Oct 19 2017 12:51 PM

Good Little Harley Davidson Oiler Can. Very hard to find. $750 obo shipped in the lower 48. Feel free to call with questions. 816-504-7544
Jump to new posts Chevy Sign by Rcarp @ Thu Oct 19 2017 12:36 PM

Dealer sign. Measures 22' x 16". Looks as if it was never hung. Very clean $1,650 Shipped in the lower 48. Feel free to call with questions. Thanks. 816-504-7544
Jump to new posts ESSO Collectors ?? by 5 quart @ Thu Oct 19 2017 10:24 AM

Esso 5 quart cans -Esso cans 30 ea-- Older essolube cans 35 ea- Carter and E 40 ea- top row Uniflo with sun sold- all plus shipping- Still have about 200 5 qts for sale- If you want pics send email address-- most are on my site at www.oilnspeed.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved