Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
danz57 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Need a face plate for a gilbarco, 124- or has 44 on Id tag. The face plate has the part number T6501-21x on it on the bottom of face. This is a 60's pump with 3 digit computer. It is all chrome or stainless finished except for the lower half doors are painted.
Also need a base for a bowser 22c twin pump. THANKS

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
What you have is a Gilbarco 44 (it was given this number because it was 44" tall)introduced in 1959. In addition to the 44 single, there was a 44 twin, (both without ad glass), the 332 (twin marine pump with ad glass), the S-52, single pump with ad glass and the 615 which was a ticket printing commercial pump. I have color ads, color sales literatue and parts/repair manuals for these pumps and the Bowser 22C you also mentioned. Incidentally all these pumps are shown in my new gas pump identification book due out May 10, 2002. For information on the literature or the book, you can email me at: jhsim@swbell.net

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved