Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am looking for a 1938-1940 Ford COE Cabover Truck, either a cab and hood or complete truck. This is the version with the snubnose, and an oval grill. I am building a 1930's Gilmore Station and want to restore a truck with Gilmore colors to drive and display, so this is petro related I would travel as far as Iowa if I had to from the west coast, willing to trade a clockface pump or will pay cash.....

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you consider a 51 Ford cabover? The body is in mint condition, no rust, no dents, look at a pic. of one and let me know. I also thought about restoring to a gas truck, but if I had unlimited money,I would turn the inside of the tank into sleeping quarters. Dumb idea? Thanks, Frank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
P.S. Feel free to call meat 208-544-7555, or 208-720-5480, Frank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Frankie, but I'm determined to find a 38-40. That particular truck is like a Wayne 800 in my eyes. I would consider buying just the hood and grill if anyone has one.
Thanks
Lance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I put a search on the Ford. A friend has a very neat looking early 40s Dodge cabover. Probably your not interested, but I will keep looking. You should of posted this sooner, I had a nice grill I sold at a swap meet last month. What kind of pump are you willing to trade? Thanks Frank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish I would have said something earlier, if you find any more, I'd take a dozen..........Keep me posted, Lance

T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Hey pogo,

I may have a 38-40 Ford lined up. What pump do you have to trade? Also would you consider for a double visible? Let me know,

Thanks,

TN Volunteer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have Wayne 60's, Wayne 866's, a Tokheim 36B and a Tokheim 850 available. No twins yet, I've got three coming, hopefully sooner than later.................
Thanks
Lance

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved