Print Thread
#688483 Mon Jun 12 2017 05:30 PM
N
nuts66 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Jack , I've sent several emails but doesn't seem to work Is there any other way to contact you???

I collect Phillips 66 and globes pumps & signs esp Iowa co.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
nuts66 #688566 Tue Jun 13 2017 10:20 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Preston, I don't do PMs, only emails.

Earlier I posted that Cindy and I have become care takers for her brother. He is terminal and we don't know what we are going to be doing tomorrow. Hospitals, clinics, doctors, you name it, we cannot plan on anything.

My posts on OG are usually an effort to sell something, gas pump literature, you name it.

Some times the request for information is usually ignored until Sunday when I devote the entire day to answering emails (we get over 50 emails per day requesting gas pump information).

If I don't sell anything, my day is wasted. So unless the person requesting the information is willing to pay for the literature I sell, or for the time I spend researching his question, I have spent another day wasted.
I'am almost 82 years old, my lovely wife Cindy is 70, we don't have that meany years left together.

I was born in the 1930's, Cindy in the 1940s. Cindy has three BS degrees and one MS degree, my self just one BS, but what is happening today, science has passed us, we cannot keep up with what is happened today, especially the desire of some who send us a message and expect an immediate response.

All of us old dinosaur's are willing to help all of you, we just need an extra day to get your thoughts together.

Jack & Cindy Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
nuts66 #688914 Tue Jun 20 2017 05:58 PM
Hi Jack,

I'm interested in purchasing a copy of your air meter book if you have any left.

Thanks,

Truman

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved