Next Thread
Print Thread
#698952 Sat Nov 18 2017 09:55 AM
Y
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Y
I know that must people throw away the actual gas pump and electric motor before doing a restoration. I am looking for pictures of pumps that are fully restored including those items. Yes, most of my pumps are empty inside, but I have a Bennett 150 that I would like to do a full restoration on. Thanks Jim

Bennett 150 # 1.JPG

Collect UNION 76 items only. Contact me if you have any interesting items for sale.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I assume you are looking for pictures of the pump without the skins on it. I have a great deal of pictures of the 150 including sales literature, parts catalog (which shows every part on the pump) and ads.

A few of them are on my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bennett%20pump.htm but many are not shown on the pump. Contact me if you if interested: jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Y
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Y
Yes. Pumps without skins on. Thx. Jim

Collect UNION 76 items only. Contact me if you have any interesting items for sale.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved