Next Thread
Print Thread
#38713 Tue Nov 19 2002 06:03 PM
B
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
B
I picked up this Gasboy pump last week... free, which is the right price for me. Its a commercial pump, and according to Jack's book it is a 390.

I did a google search for both Wilson and Gasboy fuel pumps and came up zip. Anybody still around that might have parts (bezel, dial, misc.)? If not too expensive, I'ld like to freshen it up some.

Thanks for any input... Brian

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#38714 Wed Nov 20 2002 06:22 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Brian:

Check out Ron Scobie's site (www.gaspump.com). He carries porcelain face plates for a couple of the GasBoy pumps. I got one from him for my GasBoy pump at last summer's Petroliana Collectors Convention in Ohio. Ron has face plates for most of the pumps you'll run across.

I got mine for the incredible price of 'free' also. It was a farm pump originally - no price, just gallons indicated. I haven't 'restored' mine yet. I can't decide what to make it! Maybe a harley pump with custom paint to set next to our Fatboys?

Jim

#38715 Wed Nov 20 2002 07:23 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
BRIAN:
PARTS FOR THE GASBOY 390 ARE STILL AVAILABLE FROM DISTRIBUTORS. GO TO GASBOY.COM TO FIND A DISTRIBUTOR IN YOUR AREA. GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LUCK, I'LL GET YOU WHATEVER YOU NEED.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved