Next Thread
Print Thread
#36273 Fri Feb 21 2003 11:41 AM
D
OP Offline
D
I have recently acquired a Tokheim 452
Interceptor pump. Does anyone have any info
about this pump? What era? Rare or not rare? Anything special? All info would be
greatly appreciated.
Actually the reason I got it was because it
was the first pump that I've been able to
remove from the island so I thought it would
be a nice adventure. Everything went well
as far as the pump removal, other than being in a bad part of town. The funny thing was that after I got home with my pump I noticed on the lower front panel a protrusion from the inside out. I then looked on the back side of the pump and there I found what I'll call the"entry wound". This pump had been shot. Remember I found it in a bad part of
town.
Thanks in advance for any info.
Don

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#36274 Fri Feb 21 2003 11:54 AM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Interceptor..is that big block with dual quads inside it?? HA Ha I was in Louisiana saw some old closed stations with older pumps in bad parts of town. Was thinking even if you got the OK to take the pumps, by the time you finished unbolting would your truck be there when you went to load it up. Lots of 50,s pumps there sitting at closed stations. Sounds like you had a good adventure, best part about buying and finding pumps,...dodogas

#36275 Mon Feb 24 2003 05:44 PM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Don, The Interseptor pumps were used from 1958-1961. They were fairly common. Have seen several sell at Hershey but not for big bucks.I have two that have been holding down their spots in the yard for years. Sorry, I couldn't have been more positive. I do agree with dodogas...the find is the RUSH!!!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved