Hi all, I'm the process of restoring a G&B pump that has a #49 computer on board. I'm new to this and have met some really wonderful people... to name a few: Joe Y, Dick B, and Jack S. As part of the restoration process, I'm looking to restore the variator cover wording in the form of a decal. Problem is that I can only make out about 75% of the wording. I have the entire left side of the cover (the VR logo plus the adjustment procedure) but only have about 25% of the patent information - I can make out most of the US and British patent info, after that things get pretty much illegible. I have a graphic designer here in town that will recreate the cover wording for me so that I can have a decal made. My hope is that someone might have a cover that has patent information legible on it. If you do, would you be so kind to send me the wording in an email AND send me a pic so that I can get layout for the decal? I tried a patent search, but after an hour I didn't get anywhere. Any other ideas on how I might find what I need?

Here's a picture of my variator cover:

Please help... whatever you can provide is greatly appreciated. I'm honored to be in such fine company! Regards. Kevin.

[This message has been edited by klash (edited 07-16-2008).]