First of all, I've never been a Collector of Standard Oil, per se. So if I get something wrong, please excuse my ignorance....

Since I've been old enough to remember, I've been drawn to ESSO's Oil Drop Man/Kid (heard him called both)...

I've read on the 'net that the logo was first used in Holland around the end of WWII. It was used to help explain shortages because of the war... The logo was first used in the U.S. around 1958 through the mid 60s...

The little plastic handy oiler was especially a favorite of mine... It seemed that everytime I had one, someone would make me an offer I couldn't or wouldn't refuse. Long story short (I know too late), I would have to find another one....

I bought one from Jack, a couple of years ago... It was as I remembered.... I bought another on Ebay a couple of weeks ago and something about the photo was different.... It arrived and.....

It seems I now have an Oil Drop Man (what I have been use to) and an Oil Drop Kid (my "new" oiler)....

My long winded question is.... are there any other versions of the plastic Oil Drop Handy Oiler?

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items