I ran across a visable pump back in the boondocks while traveling down the highway to pick up some auction stuff I purchased . On the way back I decided to take a chance and check it out. Soon as I drove up about a 1/2 mile long driveway the guy hurried into the house from the garage . Right then I got a little nervous thinking he was going for a gun. In a Few minutes he came back out and turned out to be really friendly guy. I admired his grandpa’s restored truck for awhile then asked about the pump and finally asked if I could go out back by the barn and look at it. He said sure. I stated it looks like a Wayne and he said yea it belonged to his grandpa and now his mother . And she had the original blue globe that was on it stored away .
Problem was I could not ID the pump . Has sheet metal like a Wayne .Only odd thing I noticed is that it has a cast iron circular gallon marker on the side sheet metal approx . 6-8 “ diameter , half way down the pump with a cast iron arrow that points to the gallon numbers . Have researched and have been unable to id the pump & it appeared to be a old old restore and everything was there except the I’d tags . I didn’t want to push my luck by taking pictures so looking for help identifying the brand et’c. Waiting for that call. Hopefully .Thanks for help on this

Last edited by buzzy56; Thu Dec 14 2017 06:39 PM.

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .