Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
I am trying to rebuild my Mobil collection after being forced to sell it a few years ago for a surgery that had to be paid for. I have been rebuilding it for about a year now. I would be interested in seeing any Mobil stuff you may have for sale. Thanks in advance.
Mike

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Hi Mike,

My name is Marshall and I am out of Wichita. I make it to Ardmore quite often(every couple of months) because I do business with Bob Bell at City Produce.

As far as Mobil stuff, I have an original Mobilgas globe on red capco($325) and I would have to check but I think I might have a sign or two up in storage but will have to check.

Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I will be heading to Dallas the week of 10th, so maybe I can stop by and meet you if our schedules work out.

I collect Derby and Vickers globes and signs from around Wichita. If you want to see some picturs of the globe let me know.

Marshall

Always looking for more Derby, Vickers, KanOTex, & Elreco gasoline & oil items!
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Hi Marshall - I would be interested in knowing what signs you have. I have a good Mobilgas globe. unless you want to sell it for $250. Let me know what you have. I will look and see if I have anything you might want as far as Derby or Vickers. Thanks a bunch.
Mike

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved