Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Up for your consideration is this fantastic and completely original neon sign & clock combo! This was made by Neon Products, Inc from Lima Ohio and works perfectly. This has the very unique and seldom seen etched glass marquee topper that catches the neon from the sign below and illuminates through the etching which advertises the Hardware store it originally was displayed in. The reverse painted glass has excellent vivid colors and displays wonderfully. Green neon tube is original and lights consistently while the early style spin-start Hammond motor works and keeps time with its original hands. No hum from the transformer. Still retains its original black wrinkle paint finish, chrome art deco trim, Neon Products sticker and detail card on rear. This is a very nice honest, unmolested working neon clock and sign that has not been bastardized over the years and has been displayed indoors so its not a rust bucket!. As you guys are aware, these original pieces are getting impossible to find and this one is really ready to display. This has been in my collection for several years and trying to make room to accommodate a few new things. Happy to email additional pictures if needed. I will be going to Jefferson swap meet Friday (24th) and would be happy to deliver or will package quite well and ship for cost. Please feel free to call/text 312-656-0700. Asking $1,300 + the ride.
Regards, Jason

front profile.jpg rear profile.jpg sticker wrinkle paint.jpg spin start clock.jpg
Last edited by scalptrader; Thu Apr 23 2015 08:15 AM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
S
OP Offline
S
additional pictures.........

clock face.jpg etched glass.jpg glass topper.jpg reverse glass.jpg
S
OP Offline
S
more pictures....

lit-up.jpg rear sticker.jpg
A
A
A very very nice piece - out of my genre but a fine piece nonetheless.

Are you a neon collector? I am looking for one in particular and could PM you the specifics if so...

Seeking soda double bubble clocks...
S
OP Offline
S
Another look

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Very nice sign indeed. Internet can be deceiving..It just dawned on me that this is larger than I thought at first glance. What are the dimensions-like the rectangle, minus the Hayden Hardware part?

Last edited by JimT; Sun Dec 06 2015 07:38 PM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved